Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
From what I saw Kurono is Nick's right hand man, probably the only likely mod, lots of spamming in the chat so if there are mods they suck, John Kelly talked about Logs, if you read back 1000 pages through the thread you may find something about his feet, and the tough guys are either trolls or tards (sandy jones, caesar, John Kelly himself, maybe one of them is tonka, wouldnt be surprised
Why is it the dumbest motherfuckers always come in here with no understanding of how anything works? Nobody here is going to lead you to any information when you act like such a twat. Every website has a search function, including this one. It's nobody's fault but your own that you're unwilling to look for information.

The only person here who gives a shit about this John Kelly faggot is yourself. Nobody cares because he's a basic bitch troll.

Boss Bass

kiwifarms.net
I was very surprised to hear nick and ty dismiss the “lemon’s strategy was to make the case such an enormous clusterfuck that chupp wouldn’t dig into the details” suggestion immediately.
How many cases does a judge handle at once? I can’t imagine working through this shit show if I had even 5 other cases.

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
Why is it the dumbest motherfuckers always come in here with no understanding of how anything works? Nobody here is going to lead you to any information when you act like such a twat. Every website has a search function, including this one. It's nobody's fault but your own that you're unwilling to look for information.

The only person here who gives a shit about this John Kelly faggot is yourself. Nobody cares because he's a basic bitch troll.
Jesus, you people praise this search function, I use it and type 'John Kelly' find nothing of note I then message you pussies, none of you respond, instead circlejerk eachother and KEEP AVOIDING my questions, I dont know how replies work, I just click reply, you complain, I message you, you dont respond, I'm not expecting a tutorial but after awhile if everyone complains and noone explains anything then this Is what you get, this community is not big, surely one of the pussies who complain and ignored my private message knows something, but apparently they dont

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
Jesus, you people praise this search function, I use it and type 'John Kelly' find nothing of note I then message you pussies, none of you respond, instead circlejerk eachother and KEEP AVOIDING my questions
So if you found nothing of note, what the fuck are you still here for then? You came here. We don't owe you shit, believe it or not.

I dont know how replies work, I just click reply, you complain, I message you, you dont respond, I'm not expecting a tutorial but after awhile if everyone complains and noone explains anything then this Is what you get, this community is not big, surely one of the pussies who complain and ignored my private message knows something, but apparently they dont
You didn't ask, asshole. That's the whole problem. You're being a reactionary fuckwit. Not once here have you asked how to use a function. Just bitched that you don't know how. Do you think complaining about shit is the same as asking people for help?

You're private messaging people about this John Kelly guy? Jesus christ, you are John Kelly, aren't you?

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
So if you found nothing of note, what the fuck are you still here for then? You came here. We don't owe you shit, believe it or not.

You didn't ask, asshole. That's the whole problem. You're being a reactionary fuckwit. Not once here have you asked how to use a function. Just bitched that you don't know how. Do you think complaining about shit is the same as asking people for help?

You're private messaging people about this John Kelly guy? Jesus christ, you are John Kelly, aren't you?
No I'm private messaging people about how to even KiwiFarms you faggott, so we dont clog up this thread with my mindless replies, and questions

space pirates

kiwifarms.net
How stupid are you?
View attachment 964843

Wait, so you know how to PM people but you don't know how to search or edit posts? lol okay
How stupid are you?
View attachment 964843

Wait, so you know how to PM people but you don't know how to search or edit posts? lol okay
It may say help, but cl
How stupid are you?
View attachment 964843

No, and your still not helping anything when the link you send doesnt answer any question about, replies, searching or editing

Lone MacReady

The Big E-cup
kiwifarms.net
Looks like they realized that wasn't "a good look" and fixed it in 2009 or so.
Daily Reminder Commiefornia recently made it LESS-illegal to purposefully infect another human with AIDS against their knowledge, it is no longer a felony. Do you want to know why they did it? To ""de-stigmatize"" HIV+ people, apparently...

Their goal to make more people "cool" with goo-gobblers, is to make it easier for people with the disease to infect others. Welcome to Clown World.

ezgif-3-9a41a3c992bd.gif

Much Ado About Nothing

Autism, just another service I provide
kiwifarms.net
No I'm private messaging people about how to even KiwiFarms you faggott, so we dont clog up this thread with my mindless replies, and questions
Dude what is your deal, you're exceptionally hung up on this. Within 24 hours you have 15 posts in this thread alone. That is of 25 messages total since you joined and, 15 of 21 you have done 'today'.

Are you JMK?

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
No, and your still not helping anything when the link you send doesnt answer any question about, replies, searching or editing
You've already been shown, with images how to do many things. Either drink more or stop drinking bleach.

Dude what is your deal, you're exceptionally hung up on this. Within 24 hours you have 15 posts in this thread alone. That is of 25 messages total since you joined and, 15 of 21 you have done 'today'.

Are you JMK?
At this point, I wouldn't doubt it.

space pirates

kiwifarms.net

Are you JMK?
I'm just a dude that replies to what people tag him in, if you wanna message so this thread can stay on topic, I'm all up for it, and JMK is a literal tard, back in my early posts I asked about him, how subjects change

Dopey Cunt

cum cake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck, I just saw the JosephTX super chat screen.

Did he really just fucking try to white knight @emspex after saying a used condom is indication that she was somewhere?

God, what a fag bag. I'm glad he's gone from here. But now we have to see him shit up Nick's stream with his self absorbed super chats. No one wants him back. He can stay gone.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino