Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That guy acted super unhinged when he was posting on here last. I understand it's Texas and carrying a gun is your god-given right, but ranting about how you dislike someone and how you're packing; then posting your exact location, are the actions of an actual crazy person.
And don't forget he claimed and bragged about shooting 4 people.

I've already shot 4 motherfuckers in accordance with Texas law, I'll glady exercise my motherfucking Texan constitutional rights to add to that count through the wide breadth of lawful death Texas law provides me.

Come fuck with me I do not give two fucks.

View attachment 910352
By the way I saw this on my fateful walk.
How do you think I avoided getting arrested for shooting 4 people in the back and an near vehicular manslaughter.

Weird how I openly talk about things that would constitute multiple counts of attempted 1st degree murder in his state yet he never mentions it and instead he's caught up on the Domestic Violence charge I beat in court.
Both of which made me physically cringe when I read them. He was doing great with the courthouse visits and getting documents, then had to drop those posts. So yeah, I agree he's a bit unhinged.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

Both of which made me physically cringe when I read them. He was doing great with the courthouse visits and getting documents, then had to drop those posts. So yeah, I agree he's a bit unhinged.
He just ended up zero-summing himself. He peeked behind the curtain, and realized that he didn't exist, then tried to do everything to keep relevance and *pop*

It's almost like one of those stories from that spinoff of The Matrix, like the olympic sprinter that broke the code and ran infinitely fast and ended up erasing himself.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net

Fucking hell that's some hardcore cringe. I thought he was just annoyed by Ron's tough guy antics and the fact he threatened a dog, and so was being exceptional about stuff. I had no idea how bad it was.

Is he claiming he shot 4 people at once, or 4 separate incidents? His whole thing about "come fuck with me" tells me that even if he's ever pointed a gun at someone in real life, he sure as fuck hasn't been shot at himself, or walked into an ambush. He wouldn't looking for/inviting people to come after him if that was the case. Franky, I'm calling bullshit on him ever shooting anyone.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
They said 'lurk more' because it's been answered multiple times. He's not talking to JMK because JMK is both irrelevant and annoying. He actually agreed to stream with JMK once out of pure boredom, but the guy said 'Oh, I am going to need it on another day', even though Nick warned that 'if literally anything happens at all I'm going to cancel'. Unsurprisingly, literally anything happened and bumped him off. JMK threw a fit, called Nick a coward and insulted Doug, and now he's banned from coming on because he never brought anything to the table to begin with.

Also he cries on stream.
It went like this.

JMK cries over the weekend looking for asspats. Nick gets bored and offers him some time on Monday, same time as a regular stream. JMK says no, it's too late (past his bedtime), and that Nick should completely change his streaming schedule for him. Nick tells him to fuck off, he's not worth it. JMK then says he'll go on Wednesday, Nick gives a tentative 'yes', but he also adds the caveat that if literally anything else interesting happens he's not going to do it because talking with the whiny cunt is 0% interesting to him. Wednesday comes around, EvS is on instead of JMK. A couple of weeks later he's calling EvS and what-not 'nobodies' and he doesn't understand why Nick 'ran' from him to bring them on. Nick does a 'nobody' stream where he brings on people from Discord and the like. Finally Nick offers JMK a spot on his show alongside Drexel for a "cuck intervention". JMK responds with "i'm not going into a 2v1" even though it wasn't a debate stream. He also demands Nick go on his show now "because [he] had [his] chance to bring" the great JMK on his show, even though he's lucky to break 10 people watching, and that was only because Nick's Discord went and trolled him.

So last night's stream seemed mostly business as usual, but there's some stuff I don't get. Help me, out please:

1) Why in the hell did so many people want to see John Kelly's feet?
2) Is there a base level of exceptionalism that determines who's a mod in the chats? If so, how is it measured?
3) Are there normally that many Internet Tough Guys lurking in the chat?
1.) The feet thing is an autistic 'joke' on Nick's Discord form the more exceptional members.

2.) If Nick knows you long enough and you aren't exceedingly reeeetarded, you may be asked to be a mod. Of course if you're like our resident "race realist" Faticati, you try to buy your way to modship and get put down like you were born a girl in China (no really, this bitch tried to pay to be a mod on Nick's Discord server...he's banned from the Farms, BTW, and won't shut up about it).

3.) Not a day goes by the Internet Tough Guys don't show up.

Itu aru kamusu tugeza

prease undastando geimu deveropmento isu beri hado
kiwifarms.net
JMK is a literal nobody living with his parents who has hospital bills. There's no benefit interacting with him and no reason to feed a troll.
Troll is stretching it. He's just another manchild that hasn't had his fatherly kick in the balls yet. Which honestly equates to any other hangers-on that're in this case.

Last edited:

No Exit

I was only pretending to not be exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as people are bringing up JosephTX again, wasn't the stuff he got from the courthouse just a fraction of everything there and he was going back at some point to get the rest? They could have at least waited until after that to ban him.
Nah, he deserved it. I don't know why he's still going as JosephTX though. He should just drop the name, mellow out, and pretend it never happened.

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Seeing as people are bringing up JosephTX again, wasn't the stuff he got from the courthouse just a fraction of everything there and he was going back at some point to get the rest? They could have at least waited until after that to ban him.
He went full exceptional and started going full internet tough guy.

Maybe if this case fully trainwrecks Nick will take Joseph's info.

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
Nah, he deserved it. I don't know why he's still going as JosephTX though. He should just drop the name, mellow out, and pretend it never happened.
He went full exceptional and started going full internet tough guy.

Maybe if this case fully trainwrecks Nick will take Joseph's info.
I'm not disagreeing, but we might as well have used him as much as possible before he got yeeted off the site.

Kendrick

Do not believe anything I say.
kiwifarms.net
I'm not disagreeing, but we might as well have used him as much as possible before he got yeeted off the site.
I disagree with that. If an individual goes too far and does something ban-worthy, you shouldn't hold the ban until he delivers whatever goods you want from him. He does the fault, he gets the consequence.

TherapyMan

kiwifarms.net
Joseph managed to do one useful thing during his tenure here, while pretty much everything else he did ended up shitting up the site. Even before he had his full egomaniac sperg out, he was still generating a fuckton of dead threads and worthless content, which is why there's like ten threads with his mug plastered all over them and no activity.

Fluke

kiwifarms.net

That josephtx qoute only had positive ratings :story:
I know we aren´t supposed to use ratings to gauge a post but still.
How can you read that qoute and not rate it autistic.

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
lmao the last I saw of this faggot, he was comparing me to a used condom on the ground in the riot server, and now he's pretending to white knight me because he thinks he's so important that anyone would even try to bully me because of him?
People here like to suck the farts out of JoesephTX's asshole because he was autistic enough to rummage around in the court archives. What he did was worth a few laughs but then people kept fluffing him and it fed into his autistic ego until he finally erupted in a tism volcano. I couldn't give a fuck that his el goblino ass got banned for being a faggot.

I just wish people would shut the fuck up about him.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
It went like this.

JMK cries over the weekend looking for asspats. Nick gets bored and offers him some time on Monday, same time as a regular stream. JMK says no, it's too late (past his bedtime), and that Nick should completely change his streaming schedule for him. Nick tells him to fuck off, he's not worth it. JMK then says he'll go on Wednesday, Nick gives a tentative 'yes', but he also adds the caveat that if literally anything else interesting happens he's not going to do it because talking with the whiny cunt is 0% interesting to him. Wednesday comes around, EvS is on instead of JMK. A couple of weeks later he's calling EvS and what-not 'nobodies' and he doesn't understand why Nick 'ran' from him to bring them on. Nick does a 'nobody' stream where he brings on people from Discord and the like. Finally Nick offers JMK a spot on his show alongside Drexel for a "cuck intervention". JMK responds with "i'm not going into a 2v1" even though it wasn't a debate stream. He also demands Nick go on his show now "because [he] had [his] chance to bring" the great JMK on his show, even though he's lucky to break 10 people watching, and that was only because Nick's Discord went and trolled him.

1.) The feet thing is an autistic 'joke' on Nick's Discord form the more exceptional members.

2.) If Nick knows you long enough and you aren't exceedingly reeeetarded, you may be asked to be a mod. Of course if you're like our resident "race realist" Faticati, you try to buy your way to modship and get put down like you were born a girl in China (no really, this bitch tried to pay to be a mod on Nick's Discord server...he's banned from the Farms, BTW, and won't shut up about it).

3.) Not a day goes by the Internet Tough Guys don't show up.
Oh wow, I didn't know Nick gave him a second chance (snarkily). Why is it the so-called twitter experts in the nebulous lawtwitter and orbiters all think they're way more important than they are? Nick gets people like the creator of Earthworm Jim on his stream doing custom Jim illustrations on camera for free, but a fat lady who draws birds on instagram thinks she should be paid to appear on his stream and bore people. I'd assume it's their form of cowardice, so they can crow about how they want on but not actually get on, but with JMK I'm not sure. He's so dogged I feel like he's dumb enough to actually think he's important and should be paid.

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
People here like to suck the farts out of JoesephTX's asshole because he was autistic enough to rummage around in the court archives. What he did was worth a few laughs but then people kept fluffing him and it fed into his autistic ego until he finally erupted in a tism volcano. I couldn't give a fuck that his el goblino ass got banned for being a faggot.

I just wish people would shut the fuck up about him.
The thing i found funniest was when he started talking to Toye and a good 90% of people responding to him were like "Don't touch the poo...but ask him what his favourite fabric softener is" or some such shit.

No Exit

I was only pretending to not be exceptional
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing i found funniest was when he started talking to Toye and a good 90% of people responding to him were like "Don't touch the poo...but ask him what his favourite fabric softener is" or some such shit.
After he got the boot I was hoping Ron would contact more people. I never did get to find out which wife he preferred to hit and why.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino