Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Monkey Prick

GET OUTTA MY WAY
kiwifarms.net
lmao the last I saw of this faggot, he was comparing me to a used condom on the ground in the riot server, and now he's pretending to white knight me because he thinks he's so important that anyone would even try to bully me because of him?
People here like to suck the farts out of JoesephTX's asshole because he was autistic enough to rummage around in the court archives. What he did was worth a few laughs but then people kept fluffing him and it fed into his autistic ego until he finally erupted in a tism volcano. I couldn't give a fuck that his el goblino ass got banned for being a faggot.

I just wish people would shut the fuck up about him.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
It went like this.

JMK cries over the weekend looking for asspats. Nick gets bored and offers him some time on Monday, same time as a regular stream. JMK says no, it's too late (past his bedtime), and that Nick should completely change his streaming schedule for him. Nick tells him to fuck off, he's not worth it. JMK then says he'll go on Wednesday, Nick gives a tentative 'yes', but he also adds the caveat that if literally anything else interesting happens he's not going to do it because talking with the whiny cunt is 0% interesting to him. Wednesday comes around, EvS is on instead of JMK. A couple of weeks later he's calling EvS and what-not 'nobodies' and he doesn't understand why Nick 'ran' from him to bring them on. Nick does a 'nobody' stream where he brings on people from Discord and the like. Finally Nick offers JMK a spot on his show alongside Drexel for a "cuck intervention". JMK responds with "i'm not going into a 2v1" even though it wasn't a debate stream. He also demands Nick go on his show now "because [he] had [his] chance to bring" the great JMK on his show, even though he's lucky to break 10 people watching, and that was only because Nick's Discord went and trolled him.

1.) The feet thing is an autistic 'joke' on Nick's Discord form the more exceptional members.

2.) If Nick knows you long enough and you aren't exceedingly reeeetarded, you may be asked to be a mod. Of course if you're like our resident "race realist" Faticati, you try to buy your way to modship and get put down like you were born a girl in China (no really, this bitch tried to pay to be a mod on Nick's Discord server...he's banned from the Farms, BTW, and won't shut up about it).

3.) Not a day goes by the Internet Tough Guys don't show up.
Oh wow, I didn't know Nick gave him a second chance (snarkily). Why is it the so-called twitter experts in the nebulous lawtwitter and orbiters all think they're way more important than they are? Nick gets people like the creator of Earthworm Jim on his stream doing custom Jim illustrations on camera for free, but a fat lady who draws birds on instagram thinks she should be paid to appear on his stream and bore people. I'd assume it's their form of cowardice, so they can crow about how they want on but not actually get on, but with JMK I'm not sure. He's so dogged I feel like he's dumb enough to actually think he's important and should be paid.

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
People here like to suck the farts out of JoesephTX's asshole because he was autistic enough to rummage around in the court archives. What he did was worth a few laughs but then people kept fluffing him and it fed into his autistic ego until he finally erupted in a tism volcano. I couldn't give a fuck that his el goblino ass got banned for being a faggot.

I just wish people would shut the fuck up about him.
The thing i found funniest was when he started talking to Toye and a good 90% of people responding to him were like "Don't touch the poo...but ask him what his favourite fabric softener is" or some such shit.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Allanon

No Exit

No dignity
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The thing i found funniest was when he started talking to Toye and a good 90% of people responding to him were like "Don't touch the poo...but ask him what his favourite fabric softener is" or some such shit.
After he got the boot I was hoping Ron would contact more people. I never did get to find out which wife he preferred to hit and why.

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
I'm crossposting from the main Weeb Wars thread because we finally got what time we're gonna have a MBA Killstream on D-Live.

Also, ladies and gentlemen. The MBA Killstream is TONIGHT on D-Live at 9:30 PM Eastern Time! Don't miss it!

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I'm not disagreeing, but we might as well have used him as much as possible before he got yeeted off the site.
AnOminous recently posted all the rest of the documents. Read through them if you like.

After he got the boot I was hoping Ron would contact more people. I never did get to find out which wife he preferred to hit and why.
Maybe one day he'll follow through and join up to Kiwi Farms. Then you, too, can ask him stupid questions while he's buried in negative ratings.

Éire-Ice36

Vincit Veritas. You know who I am.
kiwifarms.net
Chupp's decision was terrible, but that is why we have a court of appeals. It is my prediction that Ty is going to rebound and present the clear mishandling of the case by Chupp and they will be back in court again soon. Ty has said he is willing to take this all the way up to the Texas Supreme Court. It isn't over.
That's fucking brutal, man this is gonna kill MoRon and Jamie. FUNI will survive cuz of their money.

Reactions: Lone MacReady

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
1.) The feet thing is an autistic 'joke' on Nick's Discord form the more exceptional members.

2.) If Nick knows you long enough and you aren't exceedingly reeeetarded, you may be asked to be a mod. Of course if you're like our resident "race realist" Faticati, you try to buy your way to modship and get put down like you were born a girl in China (no really, this bitch tried to pay to be a mod on Nick's Discord server...he's banned from the Farms, BTW, and won't shut up about it).

3.) Not a day goes by the Internet Tough Guys don't show up.
Jesus, sounds like Nick's discord is in some dire need of some chlorine.

People pay for that? Pass.

• Agree
Reactions: Botchy Galoop

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, I didn't know Nick gave him a second chance (snarkily). Why is it the so-called twitter experts in the nebulous lawtwitter and orbiters all think they're way more important than they are? Nick gets people like the creator of Earthworm Jim on his stream doing custom Jim illustrations on camera for free, but a fat lady who draws birds on instagram thinks she should be paid to appear on his stream and bore people. I'd assume it's their form of cowardice, so they can crow about how they want on but not actually get on, but with JMK I'm not sure. He's so dogged I feel like he's dumb enough to actually think he's important and should be paid.
He never did articulate why Nick should have him on, something I have tried to get through to him. You only have one chance to make a good first impression, but JMK's "reason" as to why Nick should bring him on was because he was a critic, and thus should be given a platform on Nick's stream. Nick then said that that wasn't a good enough reason, and then said that bringing him on would make him money because people would pay to call him a cuck (hyperbolic statement). JMK then tried the "you're a capitalist so you should embrace me making you money" route, ignoring that the money Nick would make that day would have been money he'd have made beforehand, it's just instead of people shilling their YouTube channels and GoFundMe shit, they'd just be saying that JMK is a cuck. Personally, in Nick's shoes I wouldn't bring him on after that, either, because I'm against people being okay that they're a laughingstock.

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
I don't have law eyes and only skimmed it, but I don't see much of interest in there. I think it says that his first ex wife originally got little Ron, then they split it, and then Soye did something so bad that it reverted all the way back to her, got him banned from ever speaking to his first ex ever again, and caused court mandated anger management classes. He also, I think, stopped paying support and ended up $20k behind at some point.

Unless I missed something, there doesn't seem much more to get out of the rest of the papers. The exciting stuff got dropped in first.

MadPanda

kiwifarms.net
Well looks like he is gonna be bringing up different cases discussed awhile back.

edit:well not out of a job technically as it could still expand coverage to different people.

Last edited:

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
Nick is late to start his stream because he took a serrated bladed arrow to the knee. Also because he's gay.

I'll be here all week. Try the London Broil!

Edited to add: are we sure there's no cap on how exceptional one can be and still be mod of Nick's chat? Because holy fuck, the mods are some goddamn tards!

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino