Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Garm

kiwifarms.net
Still relavent if someone who IS a US resident takes the same stance and faces the same response
In the Vic situation, I was told "Rooster Teeth is a private company and doesn't have to operate by "Innocent til proven guilty."

Now Blizzard is bending the knee to Chinese policies. AT&T and Warner Media would probably bend also, which means Rooster Teeth would go with it.

Once leftists start getting cancelled that "private company" nonsense will bite them hard. Hell, I've already seen it.

Éire-Ice36

Vincit Veritas. You know who I am.
kiwifarms.net
In the Vic situation, I was told "Rooster Teeth is a private company and doesn't have to operate by "Innocent til proven guilty."

Now Blizzard is bending the knee to Chinese policies. AT&T and Warner Media would probably bend also, which means Rooster Teeth would go with it.

Once leftists start getting cancelled that "private company" nonsense will bite them hard. Hell, I've already seen it.
The fact the SJW cuck companies are bending the knee should tell you something about them and China. This bitch Baizuo behavior is just a means to keep the masses in line and please their sanctimonious needs. Big companies don't care about it and China now realise it and are gonna be playing this game of bad communist and Progressive capitalist but they both want that sweet dollar.

The Banning of BlizzChung was proof of that.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So how was MBA's Killstream appearance? Can someobe give me a link? I can't find it. What the fuck even IS the Killstream? I'm so tired of hearing lore about it and hearing it mentioned yet not knowing WTF it is.
I don't know what the fuck a kill stream is. I have decided it sounds autistic and I don't want to know any details about it.
The Killstream was once an IBS battleground that gave internet gems like this:

Soviras

No. Stop it now.
kiwifarms.net
He basically just gave Leonard French as an example of a boring fuck.
Wait, he named Leonard? Guess I should watch the stream after all then... I don't like Leonards content tbh, the guy actively hides his own opinions on cases because he's afraid to get in trouble over them, yet he didn't even mind calling Ty out without properly researching what happened... If Nick called him out, that would be amazing.

CaptainNiemand

kiwifarms.net
This article dropped today ... not much attention or RTs coming out of it from the ISWV side of Twitsburg at all, except this one:

Screenshot 2019-10-10 at 6.26.54 AM.png

Otherwise, KV-types are RTing it like mad ...

Link to Truthout article archive

There's one factoid mentioned here that I haven't seen discussed anywhere else, about how it appears that Judge Chupp had grounds for reasonable doubt about Vic's claim of no standing as a public figure. Which was belied by the fact that the courtroom's spectator seating was unusually full for these hearings ...

Contradict much?
🤭

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
Edited to add: are we sure there's no cap on how exceptional one can be and still be mod of Nick's chat? Because holy fuck, the mods are some goddamn tards!
@Allanon pretty much beat me to it, but yeah, a few days back Nick explained it. Most of them are frequent donors or from the discord (aka $5/mo donors). Aside from other big streamers, I doubt anyone is mod for free. Possibly @EriMin and/or @Svetlana?
He basically just gave Leonard French as an example of a boring fuck.
Which is a damned shame. He could put on a good show if he really wanted to. Except that-
the guy actively hides his own opinions on cases because he's afraid to get in trouble over them, yet he didn't even mind calling Ty out without properly researching what happened... If Nick called him out, that would be amazing.
Well, bingo. And there's just no truck he won't throw himself in front of in the defense of today's cause du jour.

Which, again, a shame. Because you know he's at least smart enough to smell his own bullshit.
Is this supposed to be in reference to the "discord leaks"? The ones from several months ago?

Or maybe Nick has a private channel somewhere that he only shares with KickVic.

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
As someone that has watched French, he is fucking boring. Not even that crazy bitch Mauer could help.
French was the only show in town really worth a damn to watch. I started to get annoyed by him when Mauer started sending death threats to his house and French was all freaked the fuck out by it. I guess I'm more of a hardass when it comes to LOLCows and Bullies like Mauer but French was sooooo afraid that it turned me off of his material. Then they settled and I said "Fucking pussy".

Then French went SJW-lite and I said "Fuck that noise, Nicky boi is funnier."

Looking at french's content vs what we see now out there is like night and day. French is dull and boring with 0 personality and for what he does , an IP lawyer, that's just fine. In terms of Youtube it's like watching salad wilt.

AStupidMonkey

srsly, wtf is dis shit?
kiwifarms.net
French was the only show in town really worth a damn to watch. I started to get annoyed by him when Mauer started sending death threats to his house and French was all freaked the fuck out by it. I guess I'm more of a hardass when it comes to LOLCows and Bullies like Mauer but French was sooooo afraid that it turned me off of his material. Then they settled and I said "Fucking pussy".

Then French went SJW-lite and I said "Fuck that noise, Nicky boi is funnier."

Looking at french's content vs what we see now out there is like night and day. French is dull and boring with 0 personality and for what he does , an IP lawyer, that's just fine. In terms of Youtube it's like watching salad wilt.
The death threat thing was probably a bit of him churching it up, of course. I imagine it hurts your leverage in court if you're out about on the internet admitting it wasn't ever a credible threat to begin with. And I think he already owned the stab-proof vest. Funny, that.

Otherwise, pretty much ditto. I also don't think it helps his cause that his recent videos have a voicechat hugbox of non-lawyers who add absolutely nothing to the discourse. Imagine a Nick stream with 2-3 coreys all talking over him and interrupting eachother to regurgitate 2012's doggo memes and shit.

Kendrick

Do not believe anything I say.
kiwifarms.net
This article dropped today ... not much attention or RTs coming out of it from the ISWV side of Twitsburg at all, except this one:

View attachment 966200

Otherwise, KV-types are RTing it like mad ...

Link to Truthout article archive

There's one factoid mentioned here that I haven't seen discussed anywhere else, about how it appears that Judge Chupp had grounds for reasonable doubt about Vic's claim of no standing as a public figure. Which was belied by the fact that the courtroom's spectator seating was unusually full for these hearings ...

Contradict much?
🤭
Their website is called truth out. If that doesn't send cult red flags through a mounted machinegun, blinders must be on.

Dean Pentel

kiwifarms.net
@Allanon pretty much beat me to it, but yeah, a few days back Nick explained it. Most of them are frequent donors or from the discord (aka $5/mo donors). Aside from other big streamers, I doubt anyone is mod for free.
One can buy their way into being a spastic, autistic Rekieta nut hugger? Wow. I don't even know what to say. What a time to be alive.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino