Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Bender

I bend stuff, usually the truth.
kiwifarms.net
Goddamnit Nick. @ mods, should BBP be in this thread, his thread in multimedia, (will edit with link), or you don't give half a fuck?

Edit: Nick's thread current page
I'm like 99% sure this entire board is unmoderated because nobody wants to deal with the almost-assuredly lethal amount of autism they'd be subjected to by wandering in here.

Dr. Dickhead

What in the actual, allah fearing fuck?
kiwifarms.net
I'm like 99% sure this entire board is unmoderated because nobody wants to deal with the almost-assuredly lethal amount of autism they'd be subjected to by wandering in here.
Idk, if you go back there's been a few exceptional individuals banned for coming here to sperg. Granted, they may have a "new account spamming shit" alert set up, but it does happen

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
Idk, if you go back there's been a few exceptional individuals banned for coming here to sperg. Granted, they may have a "new account spamming shit" alert set up, but it does happen
After Emspex stepped down and then died, it's basically only moderation if a wandering mod appears and happens to see something. Sometimes Null visits, and in the big threads like the TCPA dismissal one, other mods pop in.

• Informative
Reactions: Dr. Dickhead

Bender

kiwifarms.net
After Emspex stepped down and then died, it's basically only moderation if a wandering mod appears and happens to see something. Sometimes Null visits, and in the big threads like the TCPA dismissal one, other mods pop in.
RIP, @empex, the first person I found out was a wahmen on this site and thus the first person I wanted to get tit pics from.

Edit: Oh shit, has she actually nuked her account? BUT THE CUTE DOG

Edit 2: @Dean Pentel, you somehow managed to scare off a former Kiwi Farms staff, how the hell did you manage that?

Last edited:

Allanon

kiwifarms.net
RIP, @empex, the first person I found out was a wahmen on this site and thus the first person I wanted to get tit pics from.

Edit: Oh shit, has she actually nuked her account? BUT THE CUTE DOG

Edit 2: @Dean Pentel, you somehow managed to scare off a former Kiwi Farms staff, how the hell did you manage that?
Our goodest girl died, it's very sad. We must blame the weebs for this.

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
When do they come for the autists? That's the only one I really care about.
Last night, apparently.

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
Last night, apparently.

Oh that reminds me, I need to dig through the KF source and look for any suspicious js to block. Considering how much js this place uses (it's a stupid amount, like everything these days) that will take a while.

Bender

kiwifarms.net
Fuck man, is that how high the bar is to get some Kiwi poon?! I'm never gonna lose my virginity at this rate!
At least she didn't #MeToo you and instead chose to vanish from the internet to escape you. Last time I tried chatting up a wammen while I was blackfaced up her friends beat me up and I got arrested.

Dr. Dickhead

What in the actual, allah fearing fuck?
kiwifarms.net
I have been sitting in the stream for 20 mins and it starts with "hepatitis D?"

Idk wtf is going on, be it my wifi or the stream, but I love it already

Edit: some faggot just superchatted $4.99 to ask Drex how to pick a keeper. I hope he is being ironic

Reactions: Dean Pentel

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino