Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
OK, I see what you're saying. It's possible that Casey Erick saw that post as it exists now and thought that was what it looked like two years ago given that it was dated 7 Feb 2017.

Oh wow, you're right. I thought the lack of an edit date on the first post in the Vic thread was something that occurred all across the site, but other topics have edit dates in their first posts.
I'm sorry but no. If Casey erick had actually investigated or bothered to read that thread that he referenced in his filing, there is no fucking way he would have ever put it in any filing. Remember that thread has the "I dreamed Vic raped me so surely he must be a pedo rapist!" post.

Hotfartz :)

Too much smoke getting blown up my asshole!
kiwifarms.net
Not too happy about missing the stream tonight. I'm staying with family that lives in bumfuck nowhere, so shit service.

• Feels
Reactions: Recon

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Do note the timestamp as i am not watching today's stream don't have time sadly.
Not too happy about missing the stream tonight. I'm staying with family that lives in bumfuck nowhere, so shit service.
Nick said tomorrow's stream will be a good one where he'll cover Vic stuff and show the new info he has. Also Anime Outsiders will be on.

Edit: How drunk is Doug rn?

Last edited:

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
No, it's absolutely correct. The first post of that topic is dated 7 Feb 2017, but it was written sometime in the past couple of months, as it clearly refers to recent events - the ANN article, Vic being fired, Rekieta Law, Vic's KickStarter.
(the hidden contents of each section can only be seen by viewing the page source, since archiving it disables the scripts)

As recently as 1 Apr 2019, the post looked quite different:

Note that elsewhere on the site (notably, the very second post in that topic), posts that were edited have been marked as "(edited)" and with the date/time when last they were edited.

They've intentionally chosen to make it look as though the post hasn't been edited since it was created in 2017.
Please tell me this was forwarded to Nick/BHBH especially Nick since he will be covering more Vic stuff tomorrow could drop this bomb. Looks especially bad almost like they conspired with someone to make it look legit and more organized.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
He has text messages and saying he won't tell where he got them, but won't Soye know who gave them to him?

Edit: this is going to make Shane's stupidity about kamehacon apparent, good times

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Moving on to Jamie Marchi, Nick theory on dodging service. And has some text messages from somebody. Text messages from Kamehacon sources. Three screen shots of messages, preview for tomorrow.

Genkoda

kiwifarms.net
He has text messages and saying he won't tell where he got them, but won't Soye know who gave them to him?

Edit: this is going to make Shane's stupidity about kamehacon apparent, good times
It is a possibility that it is group text messages. It will definitely narrow it down though.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Uh Oh Texts involve Ron negotiating for a Vendor Booth with his business partner at KC, This would appear to involve Ron bringing his employer into it all as a sponsor. Tomorrow will be a full release. Assures that this is only a fraction of what has been given to the PLaintiff council. It looks like they have a full text chain of the Kamehacon Tortious Interference. Juicy!

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino