Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
He has text messages and saying he won't tell where he got them, but won't Soye know who gave them to him?

Edit: this is going to make Shane's stupidity about kamehacon apparent, good times

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Moving on to Jamie Marchi, Nick theory on dodging service. And has some text messages from somebody. Text messages from Kamehacon sources. Three screen shots of messages, preview for tomorrow.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
He has text messages and saying he won't tell where he got them, but won't Soye know who gave them to him?

Edit: this is going to make Shane's stupidity about kamehacon apparent, good times
It is a possibility that it is group text messages. It will definitely narrow it down though.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Uh Oh Texts involve Ron negotiating for a Vendor Booth with his business partner at KC, This would appear to involve Ron bringing his employer into it all as a sponsor. Tomorrow will be a full release. Assures that this is only a fraction of what has been given to the PLaintiff council. It looks like they have a full text chain of the Kamehacon Tortious Interference. Juicy!

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
Soye's done goofed.

Here's a screencap that popped up when Nick's adobe crashed. Nothing huge and he'll talk about it tomorrow.
View attachment 759368
Too many Chrises!

But uh oh, breach of contract, and Chris-The-Con-Guy even specifically brings it up. And while I strongly doubt Daman Mills (and the other VAs who ditched) will be legally boned in any way, it's going to be fun showing conspiracy.

Also Nick noticed that nowhere in the MoRon answer did they deny Ron was an agent of Funimation. Looks like more bus throwing.

Last edited:

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Uh Oh Texts involve Ron negotiating for a Vendor Booth with his business partner at KC, This would appear to involve Ron bringing his employer into it all as a sponsor.
Boy, that would be embarrassing for him if his employer gets wind of him using them in this illegal way that could open them up to incredibly high liability if they got dragged into it somehow.

I mean obviously BHBH wants to know whether or not Ron Toye was doing this on his own behalf or the behalf of his employer. And Toye himself is not a terribly credible witness.

If I were an employer, I would be pretty mad to be subpoenaed to answer for extracurricular activities like this.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
They're gonna burn. They're all gonna burn. And it's going to be great to watch. I'm sincerely hoping this is the first pebble rolling free in the dam-break that washes the god-damned culture wars out once and for all.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino