Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
Soye's done goofed.

Here's a screencap that popped up when Nick's adobe crashed. Nothing huge and he'll talk about it tomorrow.
View attachment 759368
Too many Chrises!

But uh oh, breach of contract, and Chris-The-Con-Guy even specifically brings it up. And while I strongly doubt Daman Mills (and the other VAs who ditched) will be legally boned in any way, it's going to be fun showing conspiracy.

Also Nick noticed that nowhere in the MoRon answer did they deny Ron was an agent of Funimation. Looks like more bus throwing.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Uh Oh Texts involve Ron negotiating for a Vendor Booth with his business partner at KC, This would appear to involve Ron bringing his employer into it all as a sponsor.
Boy, that would be embarrassing for him if his employer gets wind of him using them in this illegal way that could open them up to incredibly high liability if they got dragged into it somehow.

I mean obviously BHBH wants to know whether or not Ron Toye was doing this on his own behalf or the behalf of his employer. And Toye himself is not a terribly credible witness.

If I were an employer, I would be pretty mad to be subpoenaed to answer for extracurricular activities like this.

thx1138

Are you now, or have you ever been?
kiwifarms.net
They're gonna burn. They're all gonna burn. And it's going to be great to watch. I'm sincerely hoping this is the first pebble rolling free in the dam-break that washes the god-damned culture wars out once and for all.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I know Marchi has a fiancee, I'm curious if there are/were wedding plans in the near future.......that might have to be postponed. Unless she has a forever fiancee too.

OldAmishRenegade

kiwifarms.net
Soye's done goofed.

Here's a screencap that popped up when Nick's adobe crashed. Nothing huge and he'll talk about it tomorrow.
View attachment 759368
Wait does this mean that gay vampire Daman Mills is one of the 3 "very close friends" of Ron's? Mills did say something stupid about Vic being creepy despite previously kissing Vic's ass in tweets when Vic directed him in Juni Taisen. And he does live with other Funi actors.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
Wait does this mean that gay vampire Daman Mills is one of the 3 "very close friends" of Ron's? Mills did say something stupid about Vic being creepy despite previously kissing Vic's ass in tweets when Vic directed him in Juni Taisen. And he does live with other Funi actors.
Honestly, I give zero credibility to Daman's claims. The one common denominator between all of the Vic accusations is that they're against women, e.g. Vic is heterosexually creeping on chicks. Despite all the jokes I make about his flamboyant pants (which are apparently gifts that he's gratefully wearing) I'm pretty sure he's straight.

Daman Mills' story does not align with this. Why would one Twilight-looking guy be the victim of Italian molestation when not a single other male has.

Also all the screencap showed is that Daman refused to attend (thus breaching) KamehaCon if Vic attended.

Also Rackets Wisdom: "It's hard to become Un-Catholic"

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Nick has PULL Archived from before the start of this. He's sent the archives over to Ty. He has what PULL looked like before the defamation started, and that there was nothing in that thread. It was all added after the shitstorm began. He's forwarded all of it to Ty.

I wonder if the cuck will contribute to her legal expenses or divest himself of this disaster.
Marchi's fiance or husband (there seem to be some conflicting reports there. They are refered to as fiances, but Jamie is referred to as the kids step mom. So doesn't seem quite as weird as MoRonica. Marchi's husband would seem gainfully employed, low key, and not a soyboy. Just seems a nice normal dude. So she may have a voice of reason giving her some advise.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino