Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
Wait does this mean that gay vampire Daman Mills is one of the 3 "very close friends" of Ron's? Mills did say something stupid about Vic being creepy despite previously kissing Vic's ass in tweets when Vic directed him in Juni Taisen. And he does live with other Funi actors.
I think it's just a part of all the crap his Kameha Con source gave him in one file. This part is Mills breaching contract in his attempt at TI in Vic's contract. Nick should talk about it tomorrow, i only capped as he said he'll take it out/blur and in case he doesn't mention it ever again.

Ratocaplyse

kiwifarms.net
Nick has PULL Archived from before the start of this. He's sent the archives over to Ty. He has what PULL looked like before the defamation started, and that there was nothing in that thread. It was all added after the shitstorm began. He's forwarded all of it to Ty.
Yeah, this is how the page looked in February. In fact, it looked like that up until the 26th of March and the next existing snapshot from the 18th of April shows this edited form, proving that it was edited between these 2 dates.

Edit: Also, considering how the OP of that PULL thread hasn't posted anything since October 2018 it seems safe to assume that the post was edited by moderators, which would also explain why it doesn't say (edited) like the second post.

Tard

Yeezus
kiwifarms.net
Remember when every person on the kickvic side kept saying that Ron and Monica didn't bother KamehaCon at all and it was Infact Vic and Ty that harassed them?
Uh oh, proven to be doing yet another thing they all tried accusing the oppisition of doing.
I mean we already knew this, but now the harassment to KamehaCon will be undeniable. Chalk that up to another bombshell they will try to ignore and pretend never happened

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
We all know Soye will run some dumb 'IDK Vic was invited before i made the first sponsorship text, i wasn't trying TI with a contract :):)' defense. I don't know when Vic was announced for KC and the archives of the KC guest list I found are from after his re-invite, so instead here's a tweet from 20th September 2018 showing Vic would be at KC 2019.
1557910617458.png
https://twitter.com/KamehaCon/status/1042817831237312512 http://archive.li/udLMH

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
We all know Soye will run some dumb 'IDK Vic was invited before i made the first sponsorship text, i wasn't trying TI with a contract :):)' defense. I don't know when Vic was announced for KC and the archives of the KC guest list I found are from after his re-invite, so instead here's a tweet from 20th September 2018 showing Vic would be at KC 2019.
View attachment 759441
https://twitter.com/KamehaCon/status/1042817831237312512 http://archive.li/udLMH
It would also be interesting to know when Monica was booked for Kamehacon, and especially whether it was after Vic had been confirmed. It sure would suck for her if she contracted with Kamehacon after Vic's attendance had already been publicised.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
It would also be interesting to know when Monica was booked for Kamehacon, and especially whether it was after Vic had been confirmed. It sure would suck for her if she contracted with Kamehacon after Vic's attendance had already been publicised.
I thought she was invited around early December time frame, hard to confirm since KC deleted the Tweet.

ProtecSpeedwagon

kiwifarms.net
Took some time but found it. December 6th 2018.

Edit: Archival Link - https://archive.fo/pmnbV

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Took some time but found it. December 6th 2018.

View attachment 759452
So it was well after Vic had been announced as a guest. There's no way that she didn't know Vic would be attending when she accepted.

Interesting Hypothesis

Things that make you go hmmm...
kiwifarms.net

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
There's a word for this.

"Oops."
I thought the words were " EAT A JELLYBEAN BITCH!!!!"

I guess it doesn't matter now because of the archives, but here's a PULL mod asking for an edit to the thread's first post then admitting to making the changes.

View attachment 759454

View attachment 759455
Actually that is useful, shows when the changes were made which will make it easier to BHBH to show that all the info in said post is edited into it. Also shows who made the changes if depositions are needed...if they are needed.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually that is useful, shows when the changes were made which will make it easier to BHBH to show that all the info in said post is edited into it. Also shows who made the changes if depositions are needed...if they are needed.
What's also interesting is how little interest PULL themselves had in discussing Vic until this year.. Mid-January the thread was at 12 pages. Now it's at 416.

Ratocaplyse

kiwifarms.net
I guess it doesn't matter now because of the archives, but here's a PULL mod asking for an edit to the thread's first post then admitting to making the changes.

So that also confirms that mods on PULL can edit any post to read whatever they'd want it to read without the actual post saying it was edited. That's always a 'neat' feature to have in any forum.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Slimy Time

teriyakiburns

kiwifarms.net
So that also confirms that mods on PULL can edit any post to read whatever they'd want it to read without the actual post saying it was edited. That's always a 'neat' feature to have in any forum.
Same as when spez was caught editing the reddit database to change posts and comments so he could argue with strawmen.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino