Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
There's a word for this.

"Oops."
I thought the words were " EAT A JELLYBEAN BITCH!!!!"

I guess it doesn't matter now because of the archives, but here's a PULL mod asking for an edit to the thread's first post then admitting to making the changes.

View attachment 759454

View attachment 759455
Actually that is useful, shows when the changes were made which will make it easier to BHBH to show that all the info in said post is edited into it. Also shows who made the changes if depositions are needed...if they are needed.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Actually that is useful, shows when the changes were made which will make it easier to BHBH to show that all the info in said post is edited into it. Also shows who made the changes if depositions are needed...if they are needed.
What's also interesting is how little interest PULL themselves had in discussing Vic until this year.. Mid-January the thread was at 12 pages. Now it's at 416.

Ratocaplyse

kiwifarms.net
I guess it doesn't matter now because of the archives, but here's a PULL mod asking for an edit to the thread's first post then admitting to making the changes.

So that also confirms that mods on PULL can edit any post to read whatever they'd want it to read without the actual post saying it was edited. That's always a 'neat' feature to have in any forum.

• Horrifying
Reactions: Slimy Time

teriyakiburns

Your world frightens and confuses me.
kiwifarms.net
So that also confirms that mods on PULL can edit any post to read whatever they'd want it to read without the actual post saying it was edited. That's always a 'neat' feature to have in any forum.
Same as when spez was caught editing the reddit database to change posts and comments so he could argue with strawmen.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
So it was well after Vic had been announced as a guest. There's no way that she didn't know Vic would be attending when she accepted.
Likewise, when Ron started texting Kamehacon about possibly sponsoring the con Vic was already confirmed as a guest.
Thing is... I don't think it really even matters. Their contracts did not have any "This contract becomes null and void if Con invites Vic Mignogna" clause. Hell, Kameha Con could invite a convicted sex offender and these shrinking violets would still be really hard pressed to argue that it gave them the right to break their contracts. It would not be an unsafe environment as long as event security would be on hand to ensure that nothing went awry.
Ninja edits are not an unusual feature, but it's something that the mod had to intentionally decide to do. Mod edits don't just automatically hide the fact that the post was edited.

The first post in the Aria Rose thread, for example, not only shows that it's been edited, but the mod who edited it even left a note saying that they'd done so and why:

emspex

just be cool
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Marchi's fiance or husband (there seem to be some conflicting reports there. They are refered to as fiances, but Jamie is referred to as the kids step mom.
They're not married, but Marchi seems to have been with the guy for years now, and does act like a stepmom to his kids. I didn't mean to confuse that point.

• Informative
Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

Shady Attorney

I rebuke that demonic spirit!
kiwifarms.net
They're not married, but Marchi seems to have been with the guy for years now, and does act like a stepmom to his kids. I didn't mean to confuse that point.
Marchi lives in Texas, right? If she has been with and lives with her fiancé for years, that may fall under common-law marriage. Texas is a state that recognizes common-law marriage which holds the same weight as a legal formal marriage.

Clockwork Dragon

It's a morning from a Bogart movie
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marchi lives in Texas, right? If she has been with and lives with her fiancé for years, that may fall under common-law marriage. Texas is a state that recognizes common-law marriage which holds the same weight as a legal formal marriage.
One of the tests for a common-law marriage is that you hold yourself out as being married, which she has not.

Edit: That is: As far as I know, she has not held herself out as being married. I have only seen some guy referred to as her fiance.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't really matter because there's currently no indication that they would ever need to testify against each other. Jamie Marchi is involved up to her ears in this, but her fiance/cuck/spouse doesn't appear to be involved at all. It is unlikely that he would have any evidence that BHBH needs and can't obtain in another way.

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't really matter because there's currently no indication that they would ever need to testify against each other. Jamie Marchi is involved up to her ears in this, but her fiance/cuck/spouse doesn't appear to be involved at all. It is unlikely that he would have any evidence that BHBH needs and can't obtain in another way.
Him not being married is to his benefit. He can avoid having to pay for Marchie's poor life decisions by kicking her ass to the curb. If he isn't a cuck, he'll put his daughters before his girlfriend and send Marchie packing when she inevitably loses the lawsuit.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
One of the tests for a common-law marriage is that you hold yourself out as being married, which she has not.

Edit: That is: As far as I know, she has not held herself out as being married. I have only seen some guy referred to as her fiance.
She has held herself out as his kids stepmother. And does occasionally use His surname. Unlike MoRonica she likely could be considered married and qualify for spousal privilege. But it’s a moot point in this matter. Her partner has no public facing in this. Does not seem to be involved. Has not been involved with Funimation. Nor any investigations. Not involved with the cons beyond as a supportive family member, etc. Nobody would have any valid reason to even talk to him beyond a fishing expedition. And most importantly, he hasn’t personally pissed off Ty Beard!

AnOminous

FIST FUCK
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She has held herself out as his kids stepmother. And does occasionally use His surname. Unlike MoRonica she likely could be considered married and qualify for spousal privilege.
Even "easy" common law marriage like Texas doesn't just flip on and off like a light bulb whenever it's convenient. Either you are or you aren't and if you haven't clearly held yourself out as such, you aren't. Needless to say, it would be insanely dumb for Marchi's cuck to hold himself out as married at this point and become completely liable for the impending judgment.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino