Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
So it was well after Vic had been announced as a guest. There's no way that she didn't know Vic would be attending when she accepted.
Likewise, when Ron started texting Kamehacon about possibly sponsoring the con Vic was already confirmed as a guest.
Thing is... I don't think it really even matters. Their contracts did not have any "This contract becomes null and void if Con invites Vic Mignogna" clause. Hell, Kameha Con could invite a convicted sex offender and these shrinking violets would still be really hard pressed to argue that it gave them the right to break their contracts. It would not be an unsafe environment as long as event security would be on hand to ensure that nothing went awry.
So that also confirms that mods on PULL can edit any post to read whatever they'd want it to read without the actual post saying it was edited. That's always a 'neat' feature to have in any forum.
Ninja edits are not an unusual feature, but it's something that the mod had to intentionally decide to do. Mod edits don't just automatically hide the fact that the post was edited.

The first post in the Aria Rose thread, for example, not only shows that it's been edited, but the mod who edited it even left a note saying that they'd done so and why:

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marchi's fiance or husband (there seem to be some conflicting reports there. They are refered to as fiances, but Jamie is referred to as the kids step mom.
They're not married, but Marchi seems to have been with the guy for years now, and does act like a stepmom to his kids. I didn't mean to confuse that point.

• Informative
Reactions: Clockwork Dragon

Shady Attorney

Listen and Believe
kiwifarms.net
They're not married, but Marchi seems to have been with the guy for years now, and does act like a stepmom to his kids. I didn't mean to confuse that point.
Marchi lives in Texas, right? If she has been with and lives with her fiancé for years, that may fall under common-law marriage. Texas is a state that recognizes common-law marriage which holds the same weight as a legal formal marriage.

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Marchi lives in Texas, right? If she has been with and lives with her fiancé for years, that may fall under common-law marriage. Texas is a state that recognizes common-law marriage which holds the same weight as a legal formal marriage.
One of the tests for a common-law marriage is that you hold yourself out as being married, which she has not.

Edit: That is: As far as I know, she has not held herself out as being married. I have only seen some guy referred to as her fiance.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't really matter because there's currently no indication that they would ever need to testify against each other. Jamie Marchi is involved up to her ears in this, but her fiance/cuck/spouse doesn't appear to be involved at all. It is unlikely that he would have any evidence that BHBH needs and can't obtain in another way.

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't really matter because there's currently no indication that they would ever need to testify against each other. Jamie Marchi is involved up to her ears in this, but her fiance/cuck/spouse doesn't appear to be involved at all. It is unlikely that he would have any evidence that BHBH needs and can't obtain in another way.
Him not being married is to his benefit. He can avoid having to pay for Marchie's poor life decisions by kicking her ass to the curb. If he isn't a cuck, he'll put his daughters before his girlfriend and send Marchie packing when she inevitably loses the lawsuit.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
One of the tests for a common-law marriage is that you hold yourself out as being married, which she has not.

Edit: That is: As far as I know, she has not held herself out as being married. I have only seen some guy referred to as her fiance.
She has held herself out as his kids stepmother. And does occasionally use His surname. Unlike MoRonica she likely could be considered married and qualify for spousal privilege. But it’s a moot point in this matter. Her partner has no public facing in this. Does not seem to be involved. Has not been involved with Funimation. Nor any investigations. Not involved with the cons beyond as a supportive family member, etc. Nobody would have any valid reason to even talk to him beyond a fishing expedition. And most importantly, he hasn’t personally pissed off Ty Beard!

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
She has held herself out as his kids stepmother. And does occasionally use His surname. Unlike MoRonica she likely could be considered married and qualify for spousal privilege.
Even "easy" common law marriage like Texas doesn't just flip on and off like a light bulb whenever it's convenient. Either you are or you aren't and if you haven't clearly held yourself out as such, you aren't. Needless to say, it would be insanely dumb for Marchi's cuck to hold himself out as married at this point and become completely liable for the impending judgment.

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
Even "easy" common law marriage like Texas doesn't just flip on and off like a light bulb whenever it's convenient. Either you are or you aren't and if you haven't clearly held yourself out as such, you aren't. Needless to say, it would be insanely dumb for Marchi's cuck to hold himself out as married at this point and become completely liable for the impending judgment.
It all depends on the answer to one question. Is he a man, or is he a cuck?

A man will put his daughters first. Can't buy your baby girl her first car if you're staring down a $300,000 judgement. Can't co-sign on your eldest daughter's college loans if you have a massive judgement on file. I wouldn't put some glorified side bitch ahead of my children's future, and neither would anyone else here.

A cuck will make his daughters suffer for his girlfriend's mistakes.

Shady Attorney

Listen and Believe
kiwifarms.net
But would it really be the fiancée that’d be the deciding factor if he got dragged into these court proceedings? I figured that when the court wished to take Marchi’s revenue for damages to Vic, Vic’s council could state Marchi is hiding her total revenue through being married/unmarried to her fiancée. Couple that with Marchi’s tax filings, shared residence with her spouse over years, and possibly Marchi being defined as the childrens’ guardian to the school, I could see roping the fiancée to having to pay finances as well.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Couple that with Marchi’s tax filings, shared residence with her spouse over years, and possibly Marchi being defined as the childrens’ guardian to the school, I could see roping the fiancée to having to pay finances as well.
I don't know about any of those things. Do they file jointly? I haven't seen their tax returns. I certainly haven't seen whatever paperwork they filed with the school.

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Okay, I'm sort of tired so let me see if I have this straight:

--Vic was announced as a Kamehacon in September 2018.
--Monica was announced as a guest in December 2018.
--Ron had discussions with Kamehacon regarding sponsorship in mid to late January 2019, in which he initially offered sponsorship but threatened to revoke it if Vic was permitted to attend.
--Ron did all of this before Funi announced Vic was terminated and he did all of this in a manner implying he already knew the outcome of Funi's investigation.

So this is way worse than I initially thought. I thought that the two of them decided not to attend/sponsor because they did not take into account Vic's presence at the con when they made decisions regarding the conference and then tried to manipulate the conference into black balling Vic so they could attend.

What they really did was deliberately agree to attend with the intention of using their influence to get Vic banned. This is a whole other level of scheming.

Who the fuck does shit like this? What on earth led these assholes to think they had enough competence to do this? Actually, how did Iago think these two could achieve success? Because I have no doubt he came up with the idea. No wonder Ty has a roiling but contained anger for MoRonica. Knowing the full extent and timing of MoRonica's scheme, then Ron had the arrogance to try to smear Ty in that complaint he sent off, AND he further tried to malign Vic in that letter of lies... Their bumbling effrontery as they tried to destroy a man because some teen girls dislike him and because he and Monica likely slept together. If this makes it to trial and is open to the public I may have to drive up to Fort Worth and attend. I want to see the Amazons raze these two,

emspex

nice girl
Staff Member
Community Admin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
oh my god I refuse to have this fucking conversation all over again:mad::deagle:

teriyakiburns

kiwifarms.net
What they really did was deliberately agree to attend with the intention of using their influence to get Vic banned. This is a whole other level of scheming.

Who the fuck does shit like this? What on earth led these assholes to think they had enough competence to do this?
There's only two conclusions to be drawn.

1) they're right and vic systematically raped the entire female population of the anime fandom for the last decade or so, along with every woman he encountered since 1985, or
2) revenge for something

Envy is my guess. They're getting "revenge" for his success and their own failure relative to that. Vic is a legend. Vic gets all the attention. Vic is the beter actor. Vic fucked Ms/Mr Soye's fiancée. He's rich, good looking and has all the limelight, while they're left to pick up the scraps. They think it'll work because they're been wanking one another off about how they're going to finally bring the bigot down and take all of his money and fame. The golden glitter blinded them to how exceptional the scheme really is.

They aren't thinking straight.

It's a farcical replay of Takei vs Shatner, but without even a sliver of the justifications that could be raised in that case.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino