Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

BoxofMonkeys

kiwifarms.net
Falsely representing yourself as having signing authority for a contract is also pretty bad.

Unless that's actually true. That would be embarrassing.

How many people is Ron Soye going to have claimed to be an agent for when all this shakes out? Is he an agent for any of them? All of them? None of them?

What a mystery.
In the next exciting chapter Ron will be claiming to be running some exceptional op for Obama and that he doesn't need to show you no stinking badge.

Sam Losco

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's only two conclusions to be drawn.

1) they're right and vic systematically raped the entire female population of the anime fandom for the last decade or so, along with every woman he encountered since 1985, or
2) revenge for something

Envy is my guess. They're getting "revenge" for his success and their own failure relative to that. Vic is a legend. Vic gets all the attention. Vic is the beter actor. Vic fucked Ms/Mr Soye's fiancée. He's rich, good looking and has all the limelight, while they're left to pick up the scraps. They think it'll work because they're been wanking one another off about how they're going to finally bring the bigot down and take all of his money and fame. The golden glitter blinded them to how exceptional the scheme really is.

They aren't thinking straight.

It's a farcical replay of Takei vs Shatner, but without even a sliver of the justifications that could be raised in that case.
You left out that he's openly Christian. I think that's the straw in this case with these cringe-left progressives. Christian = bad just as much as Orange Man = bad to them.

The Singer Of Songs

I sing, I dance, I pour seltzer down your pants.
kiwifarms.net
You left out that he's openly Christian. I think that's the straw in this case with these cringe-left progressives. Christian = bad just as much as Orange Man = bad to them.
For Jamie Marchi and folks like her (Especially Sean Schemmel), yes.

I think in Monica and Ron's case, it's the fact that Vic boned Monica repeatedly, then got tired of her and Soye is the best she could get after that. And Soye is unhappy because Vic gets all the glory.

LobotomizedFerret

Im gonna bite ya!
kiwifarms.net
Yeah it's usually funnier when Nick just does his thing without a guest interrupting but hopefully Cody has interesting stories to share.
As an aside, I found this nigga's furry web comic. Just in case someone wants something to laugh at while we wait.
Here's a sample of some of the characters.

• Horrifying
Reactions: UA 674
U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
Who gives a fuck about the teenager, we're getting messages from Frieza and the CP dude's sister.

Tard

kiwifarms.net
Hol up, nick is saying he has KamehaCon texts from Daman mills and Sarah that VA with a pedo brother too?? Sounds like a bigger ganging up against KamehaCon than I thought

Reactions: Kosher Salt

ProtecSpeedwagon

kiwifarms.net
Hol up, nick is saying he has KamehaCon texts from Daman mills and Sarah that VA with a pedo brother too?? Sounds like a bigger ganging up against KamehaCon than I thought
email - parse back in the thread a few pages its already up because it flashed for a split second last night.

U

UA 674

kiwifarms.net
lmfao Shane's only free drink he'll ever get.

So, what this is implying is that not only Rial, Sabat and Toye were involved with the harassing, but now those two dipshits (and others at this point) started this in full eyes of everyone, or the same time as the other three?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino