Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

feral cat #6385

Practiced Social Distancing before it was cool.
kiwifarms.net
Yes.

Who the fuck is Casanova? Kasanova. However the fuck you spell his name.

The hell kind of name is Mekel?

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Yes.

Who the fuck is Casanova? Kasanova. However the fuck you spell his name.

The hell kind of name is Mekel?
He’s the host of the Hawaiicon podcast and has interviewed many voice actors, including Vic back in September. He also incurred the wrath of Amanda Winn Lee and a few voice actors because of his interview with Vic. Going to be very interested to hear his thoughts tonight.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick knows about Tahiti?
Dutch Tahiti.jpg

EDIT: So, Sean Chiplock (Revali in Breath of the Wild) is a KickVic douche canoe.
And Corey Marshall (Ryo Hazuki in Shenmue III), too.

Last edited:

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
Kasanova mentioned the voice for Revali from Breath Of The Wild. That's Sean Chiplock.

Who apparently can't tell the difference between a criminal sexual assault case and a civil defamation/interference case.

Welp. Another VA I liked for the disappointment pile.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
another VA (from Shenmue 3) is also KV it seems. From behind the voice actors, we have Corey Marshall, Kyle McCarley or Greg Chun.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
All of Sean Chiplocks tweets involving Vic:

View attachment 1110863

I had NO idea I could archive advanced search results until now. That's helpful to know.
Well, at least he hasn't gone full anti-Vic sperging.

A charitable interpretation of his warning to Kasanova was he didn't want the KickVic harpies badgering him, but I dunno. I don't have much charity left.