Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

P5Fever

Tiddies out for my internalized misogyny
kiwifarms.net
He voices the main character of Shenmue, Ryo
I tried looking him up. He doesn’t even have his own Wikipedia lmao.

I found his IMDb however. Something caught my eye.

0A95CDE7-6154-42B3-8697-F568A830FCB5.jpeg

This pasty little weenie named his kid, Katana. I know I’m a weeb but shit, that’s too exceptional even for me. Shove this nerd in a locker.

OneHandClapping

Equal Right Hooks
kiwifarms.net
I tried looking him up. He doesn’t even have his own Wikipedia lmao.

I found his IMDb however. Something caught my eye.

View attachment 1110876

This pasty little weenie named his kid, Katana. I know I’m a weeb but shit, that’s too exceptional even for me. Shove this nerd in a locker.
He couldn't even do Kitana, so he could claim he's an MK dork and not a weeb.

Reactions: ConSluttant

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
He voices the main character of Shenmue, Ryo
As a big fan of Shenmue let's not pretend it hasn't been a dead franchise for years. Don't be surprised that people don't know Ryo's English voice. In particular since no one ever genuinely liked Shenmue's dub. It was always bad but it's now remembered for its meme quality.

Compare Marshall's body of work to Ryo's Japanese actor, Masaya Matsukaze, and see what an after thought of a career he has. Who the fuck does this guy think he is? Bitch get some more roles and maybe then you can try and push your weight around.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
are we sure it is Corey? Looking at Greg Chun, he has a lot more anime roles, including the Evangelion films (Death and Rebirth/End of Evangelion, meaning he would have met Amanda Winn-Lee) and is in a lot more games/shows.

There's also Kyle McCarley who is in Hunter x Hunter, Disgaea, JoJo and others

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
are we sure it is Corey? Looking at Greg Chun, he has a lot more anime roles, including the Evangelion films (meaning he would have met Amanda Winn-Lee) and is in a lot more games/shows.

There's also Kyle McCarley who is in Hunter x Hunter, Disgaea and many other works.
Kasanova has only interviewed Corey. Unless I missed the other two skimming through his channel.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
are we sure it is Corey? Looking at Greg Chun, he has a lot more anime roles, including the Evangelion films (meaning he would have met Amanda Winn-Lee) and is in a lot more games/shows.

There's also Kyle McCarley who is in Hunter x Hunter, Disgaea and many other works.
Kasanova has only interviewed Corey. Unless I missed the other two skimming through his channel.
It's Corey. Mekel was thumping his finger on Ryo on the cover Shenmue III and mentioned that the VA in question was "the main character." That's Ryo, who is voiced by Corey Marshall in Shenmue III.

tswkelbris

kiwifarms.net
I see, just found it weird considering how few roles he has had compared to the other two. Not to mention the Corey interview was 2 months ago, and Mekel said that the interview was last week.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Hotfartz :)

Salty Boris

You have good taste.
kiwifarms.net
I post normal shit here too and post in other threads. But I'm aware I often look like the community twink and genuinely try to avoid it but once you open that box there's kinda no closing it without making an alt.

So I agree it is gay, but I can promise I won't ever run some kind of PR Op or Gay Op on the farms. I just think people browse farms because they like information to some degree and I have the unique opportunity to give it. But I can stop posting shit if y'all get sick of it.
Nah you should probably post what you want where you want, if people don’t Ike it they can downvote, ignore or comment on it. You can do the same to whatever they do. It’s a forum.
All of Sean Chiplocks tweets involving Vic:
Difficult to tell without all of the context but this looks like another case of somebody who once liked Vic and now thinks it’s the cool thing to do to take potshots. All too common unfortunately.

Reactions: TiltdownDove

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Glad Nick is mentioning the "aspiring voice actor" shit all over twitter. People trying so desperately to get into those circles.
I just assume anyone who can be described as an "aspiring voice actor" in anime is lying whenever they say anything, because they're not saying their own opinions, they're just sucking the cock of some Harvey Weebstein in a desperate attempt to get noticed by senpai and get some shitty bit role for pennies an hour.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Dang, Mekel is pretty good when left alone with chair-kun.
I loved this guy's description of Mandy's utter fucking cringe insanity when she was doing the sucking up to the black guy thing that white SJWs do. Then immediately turned into a condescending cunt whitesplaining to him that he's supporting white supremacy because he doesn't agree with her fucking bullshit.