Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
If anybody can't remember this story is referring to Abel Wyndom.

Good to get some more detail on that stupid story

Edit: See below

Last edited:

TexOffender

Whatever happens, happens
kiwifarms.net

TardBows

not amused
kiwifarms.net
If anybody can't remember this story is referring to Abel Wyndom.

Good to get some more detail on that stupid story
That was Sam Swicegood, aka PonyToast the degenerate brony.
ponytoast's story changed between ohio and Canada, he said it happened in canada on twitter then told nick his friend was canadian but it happened in ohio. couldnt bring up the police reports and eventually went "well i hope she filed one". Nick then looked it up police reports under Vic's name and found no records. Ponytoast then retold the story as "arm goes around the waist and POSSIBLY grazes a breast and NOBODY saw it as bad and the "victim" saw these accusations and thought back and NOW sees it as bad"
What a mess :story:
PonyToast (Sam Swicegood) has withdrawn, he admits that he cannot prove his claims. He also said that the police were sent to his house and that his work and family were contacted. He thanked Rackets for contacting him.

View attachment 720582

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
That was Sam Swicegood, aka PonyToast the degenerate brony.
Really? I thought i remembered Abel claiming Canadian "girlfriend" assaulted by Vic and had phone calls with Nick before recanting.

My bad, must've got my degenerates mixed up. Thanks for the correction.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Only thing I slightly disagree with this Kasanova guy is the whole "All PS Exclusives feel the same". Bloodborne had the souls vibe but definitely felt like it stood on its own two feet. But yea for the most part the exclusives feel kind of the same.

On a side note is it sad that the best Eldritch Horror videogame out there is from Japan?

OneHandClapping

how could you
kiwifarms.net
Jesus Christ. Kasanova almost got shanked by his psycho ex.

I wonder if we can introduce her to Manjawlo. The crazy would multiply and they'd probably beat each other to death with cans of catfood.

Also that oof from Nick.
Kasanova: "Don't have kids with a crazy person."
Nick: "Well, to be fair, you didn't."

For context, Kasanova's best friend was banging his wife and the two kids he thought he had were actually the friends.

EDIT
LGBT
Let God Bless Trump

Nick really needs this guy on shows more often. He's great. Funny and charismatic as Drexel, but with more geek and a lot less MGTOW.

Last edited: