Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh comic book hutt is one of those anti-cg guys with speech impediment. He's an exceptional individual.
(I only watched the second video for like 30 seconds)
It sounds like he's doing a shitty impression of Don Corleone from The Godfather, and then immediately fucked up pronouncing the Italian name Mignogna.

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
Someone finally started making KickVic videos on YouTube.

I tried to write a funny comment, but it got filtered. This guy actually setup a filter.

Nick isn't streaming tonight?

Edit: kids still sick so he'll probably stream tomorrow.
Yeah, from what I was told- one of them got a skateboard from another kid at their homeschool-meetup thing and it progressed to backwards hats and Monster Energy Drinks. Two days later all five Lil'Racket's were busting Nollie Heel Flips and listening to Offspring. You can see why he'd having his hands full when all his kids are so freakin' siiiiick.

Last edited:

RodgerDodger

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what’s the betting pool giving the odds of J Sean Lemonhead succumbing to the Chinese Coronavirus before the case ends? Isn’t one of the US cases right around that area?

on a completely unrelated subject, does anyone know how you go about ordering them there Asian Mail order brides? It’s for a “friend”.

diskboomer

kiwifarms.net
So what’s the betting pool giving the odds of J Sean Lemonhead succumbing to the Chinese Coronavirus before the case ends? Isn’t one of the US cases right around that area?

on a completely unrelated subject, does anyone know how you go about ordering them there Asian Mail order brides? It’s for a “friend”.
There is a case in Minnesota, Nick better keep the kids safe.

Garm

kiwifarms.net

I figure his immune system is like this.

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
The Gofundme money is funneled to an offshore account where not even the US courts can touch it because 1. it's not in their jurisdiction. 2. No treaties exist to freeze these assets.
How I know? It's because I was the one that designed it that way. I'm the man at the outside of reach of Armzgurl. I get a cut and I will use it to fund a company for subbing anime. REEEEEEEEE