Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
DJDShow looks like some kind of parody guy. So maybe it will be a Lunger parody.
DJD's a member of Rackets' Discord and a member of War Campaign. His information is usually hit-or-miss, but he's usually good on that information. Apparently Lemoine tweeted something about a pleading being filed, I don't know.

• Informative
Reactions: ConSluttant

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
In addition to pins and things that @ShortRound made for Nick, Twitter user Pixlexia made some fan art of Nick and Vic for Kitchener Comic Con.
@TiltdownDove Maybe you should do a special promo code for Kitchener Comic Con attendees to get a discount on Nick's merch on teespring, too. Have them DM you their VIP pass to get the promo code or something of that nature.

Vic is also giving first autographs for free for attendees (rather generous of him).
Only issue with that, is almost everything is sold at a very small profit. It's the worst kind of grift, where the only profit is sub $3 an item

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Only issue with that, is almost everything is sold at a very small profit. It's the worst kind of grift, where the only profit is sub $3 an item
Eh, I was trying to think of something special for when Nick goes to a convention as a guest.
Like have a stack of stickers or give him some shirts to grift with at conventions.
Or at least have him plug the teespring store at the convention.

TiltdownDove

kiwifarms.net
Eh, I was trying to think of something special for when Nick goes to a convention as a guest.
Like have a stack of stickers or give him some shirts to grift with at conventions.
Or at least have him plug the teespring store at the convention.
I'll try and rush something out, I didn't know Kitchener was this weekend

Xenomorphs Are Cute

kiwifarms.net
Either this is a very late tweet or this is a sign towards Ronversations Season 2.

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
Either this is a very late tweet or this is a sign towards Ronversations Season 2.

Oh please, let there be another Ronversation tonight. We need some comedy in this dull period.

Dean Pentel

Vic M. modeled his ultra gay pants after me
kiwifarms.net
DJD's a member of Rackets' Discord and a member of War Campaign huge faggot that should die in a fire ASAP. His information is usually hit-or-miss, but he's usually good on that information. Apparently Lemoine tweeted something about a pleading being filed, I don't know.
Fixed it for ya, my nigga.

Dopey Cunt

Back by popular demand.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I only managed to watch the first part of Nick's panel. Nick was great but I just couldn't endure listening to that autistic mouth breather scream at him after every sentence he finished like he was trying so fucking hard to force Nick into having a one on one conversation with him. The guy comes off as an annoying, attention whoring lispy fuck who made the panel insufferable because he wouldn't let Nick move on to another topic without throwing in his sped input that no one fucking asked for instead of just letting the fucking dude talk.