Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• Despite what alcoholic retards are saying, there are no plans to shut down the Kiwi Farms.

Éire-Ice36

Be a Pimp and a player, not a simp and a sucker.
kiwifarms.net
Exactly.

Why is Nick acting like he has a problem with Doxing?

He constantly used people's doxs from here for content. Hell, we even had Ty Beard call for a full on personal army request, before Nick reeled him back in for being open about it. So to in one hand to try and disavow people for doxing, while having people who dox your enemies on your stream, and having people dox your enemies to try intimidate them for a shitty lolsuit you are grifting off of is just disgusting and hypocritical behavior.

The only reason Nick had a problem with Zoom doxing people on his stream is because he doxed Dax and not PPP like he was supposed to.

But it's Daddy Nick, so we aren't supposed to say anything bad here.
Doxing is like right and wrong, it's subjective, Some people deserve to get doxed and mocked for it and with others it's a dick move. I stand by the opinion that if you wish harm on someone be prepared to endure that harm back, including death.

So if you want to live by the dox then you should also die by the dox.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
It was a DarksydePhil fan. I told Nick's thumbnail guy in December to tell Nick to delete the pictures of his backyard that were on his Instagram, which could be used to confirm his location. He didn't take them down and they were.
First of all, that address has been known for a long time. I can't find the dox here on the farms (although I was pretty sure I'd seen it here, either in this thread or the main Nick Rekieta livestream thread; maybe it was a screenshot), but it's been known since at least July 2019, because Lemoine included it in his NOTICE OF INTENT TO SERVE SUBPOENA FOR ORAL DEPOSITION AND PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS ON NICK REKIETA, filed 7/2/2019.

1590055248404.png

And frankly, we knew Nick lives in Spicer, MN, which is in Kandiyohi County, and it's trivial to search the Kandiyohi County property database online. Any Kiwi worth his or her snuff should be capable of finding it.

1590053244271.png

However, it's his old house. The sales records show that he purchased it in March 2009.

1590053363207.png

Nick has said that they've moved, and the room that he's been streaming in changed to his vault sometime around 1-2 years ago.

He's also said that they've been back to the old house periodically to clean, sell stuff, etc., so there's no huge gotcha in him posting pictures from that location.

I've seen one person post proof that they know where his new house is (they posted a few realtor-style photos of the house, which showed off the vault), but they didn't post the dox. As far as I know, nobody else has found it, myself included.. although I have some interesting suspicions that I wouldn't mind either confirming or ruling out.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
First of all, that address has been known for a long time. I can't find the dox here on the farms (although I was pretty sure I'd seen it here, either in this thread or the main Nick Rekieta livestream thread; maybe it was a screenshot), but it's been known since at least July 2019, because Lemoine included it in his NOTICE OF INTENT TO SERVE SUBPOENA FOR ORAL DEPOSITION AND PRODUCTION OF DOCUMENTS ON NICK REKIETA, filed 7/2/2019.

View attachment 1309245

And frankly, we knew Nick lives in Spicer, MN, which is in Kandiyohi County, and it's trivial to search the Kandiyohi County property database online. Any Kiwi worth his or her snuff should be capable of finding it.

View attachment 1309220

However, it's his old house. The sales records show that he purchased it in March 2009.

View attachment 1309222

Nick has said that they've moved, and the room that he's been streaming in changed to his vault sometime around 1-2 years ago.

He's also said that they've been back to the old house periodically to clean, sell stuff, etc., so there's no huge gotcha in him posting pictures from that location.

I've seen one person post proof that they know where his new house is (they posted a few realtor-style photos of the house, which showed off the vault), but they didn't post the dox. As far as I know, nobody else has found it, myself included.. although I have some interesting suspicions that I wouldn't mind either confirming or ruling out.
I wouldn’t be surprised if the house was in a trust name. Would make sense with Nick’s setup

A Weddell Seal

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let's start a rumor. Ty Beard owns Nick's house.
Oh my God...it all makes sense now! The real reason why they started the GoFundMe was to funnel the money into Nick's house which Ty Beard owns! Perhaps the grifting game was weak and they had to find a way to finance any renovations they wanted to do, so Ty had Nick refer Victor Migogna to him and start a GoFundMe under the pretense of "legal fees".

WE HAVE FIGURED YOU OUT NICKY.