Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh my God...it all makes sense now! The real reason why they started the GoFundMe was to funnel the money into Nick's house which Ty Beard owns! Perhaps the grifting game was weak and they had to find a way to finance any renovations they wanted to do, so Ty had Nick refer Victor Migogna to him and start a GoFundMe under the pretense of "legal fees".

WE HAVE FIGURED YOU OUT NICKY.
They built the vault supposedly for Nick to stream from, but in fact, it is reinforced and basically a nuke-proof bunker. They plan to use it after the acoofalypse to run the white supremacist rape army that takes over the world.

Huitzilopochtli

Merchant of Venice of Death
kiwifarms.net
They built the vault supposedly for Nick to stream from, but in fact, it is reinforced and basically a nuke-proof bunker. They plan to use it after the acoofalypse to run the white supremacist rape army that takes over the world.
Either that, or that's where they lock him up after he gets so radicalized by the cucks and MGTOW fanatics that he troons out.

Drowningman

A Rabid Conslut Bit Me.
kiwifarms.net
Plus Nick took a drink for every Ron post so by the 3rd hour,He was taking 2 drinks at one point so We gave Nick a great stream content. I was mentioned early on which warmed my heart.

Nick also getting more aggravated when Ron was ducking the questions about affidavits and that he brought up manjaw too a lot .

HighwayStar

kiwifarms.net
So I watched Nick's stream about Ron's posting KiwiFarms and honestly, to anyone whom I said this was going to be fun, I apologize. Watching this stream was torture, not because of Nick but because just hearing Ron's essays be read by somebody is enough to inspire countless suicides. I can't even imagine what Nick was thinking, having to read every single post Ron made. I hope the next time he reads Ron's posts from here, he doesn't play the whiskey game because no sane human being should die from alcoholism because of this.

DeadFry

I've seen this story a million times.
kiwifarms.net
So I watched Nick's stream about Ron's posting KiwiFarms and honestly, to anyone whom I said this was going to be fun, I apologize. Watching this stream was torture, not because of Nick but because just hearing Ron's essays be read by somebody is enough to inspire countless suicides. I can't even imagine what Nick was thinking, having to read every single post Ron made. I hope the next time he reads Ron's posts from here, he doesn't play the whiskey game because no sane human being should die from alcoholism because of this.
Towards the end of the stream Nick said it was making him angry or something to that effect.