Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I want to apologize in advance if this has already been talked about, but has Nick ever mentioned if he's ever going to have a show with Uncivil Law regarding Vic's case? If memory serves well, I believe Uncivil Law said he'd be more than happy to stream with Nick and even tried to contact him if I'm not mistaken. I've been recently listening to some of his takes on the recent appeal briefs where he had an alternate if not an outright pessimistic outlook for Vic. While he does get some minor facts wrong, he seems like he's at least trying to be as impartial as possible.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I want to apologize in advance if this has already been talked about, but has Nick ever mentioned if he's ever going to have a show with Uncivil Law regarding Vic's case? If memory serves well, I believe Uncivil Law said he'd be more than happy to stream with Nick and even tried to contact him if I'm not mistaken. I've been recently listening to some of his takes on the recent appeal briefs where he had an alternate if not an outright pessimistic outlook for Vic. While he does get some minor facts wrong, he seems like he's at least trying to be as impartial as possible.
It's currently in the same category as a stream with The Amazing Lucas.

BigDuckEnergy

kiwifarms.net
Or the live reading with characters of the lolsuit transcript.

Or the episodes being loaded to the podcast feed so I don’t burn through my fucking data and can’t play YouTube video in the background.
Psst, some phone browsers allow you to play youtube videos in the background and fewer still only when loading up youtube desktop version.