Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
Something occurred to me while watching Kenny and Nicky discuss the 2017 Sakuracon video and I have to get it off my chest. I think we can all agree that Vicky can be described as a disgusting social butterfly. The type of person who can read and act upon other people's body language quickly and effectively. Whether he does so consciously or unconsciously is up for debate, but not super relevant.

Here he is with a girl who asked him to do a horny anime line from her husbando:
Annotation 2020-05-28 132031.png
Kenny and Nicky pointed out that she looks nervous. Most people would be, to varying degrees. Perhaps you didn't think it would feel this way to have everyone's eyes on you, or you suddenly feel embarrassed about getting up close with a man to do a horny anime line read.

Her hands are clasped together in a defensive posture, she avoids looking at the crowd, and her lower-face is wearing this parabolic-mouth-arc-shape. I forget what non-autists call it:
Annotation 2020-05-28 133313.png

Her cheeks are up but the corners of her mouth are down. I think she feels happy to be there, but insecure in her position.

That is, until Vicky starts to really lean into the horny. Calling himself a pervert, etc.
Annotation 2020-05-28 1335182.png
He's taking the blame and the attention off of her and onto him. She looks at the crowd and covers her mouth, non-verbally apologizing for his behavior.

Annotation 2020-05-28 13351823.png
Annotation 2020-05-28 1351292.png
Mission accmoplished. She's much more open, and not anxious anymore.

When looking for this video, I was frustrated because I kept finding other videos of Vicky doing this line. So, whether consciously or unconsciously, I think he has practiced different ways of accmoplishing the goal of making the girl feel comfortable with herself.

It's a rather amusing parallel to the character he's portraying in this scene:

Annotation 2020-05-28 141400.png
Annotation 2020-05-28 1414002.png

Here are some more amusing pictures:

f2a8f086d0f374107c7c02797946e96d.jpg
Vicky getting kissed by the gay dude who played the sex-maniac on Dr. Who.

Annotation 2020-05-28 135049.png
Moments after jokingly asking the dads to leave the room, and acting out the coffee line, the camera pans over to the most dad-looking guy I've ever seen. He's probably thinking about fishing trips. Vicky definitely saw this dude.

cwcvillemayoress

kiwifarms.net
Something occurred to me while watching Kenny and Nicky discuss the 2017 Sakuracon video and I have to get it off my chest. I think we can all agree that Vicky can be described as a disgusting social butterfly. The type of person who can read and act upon other people's body language quickly and effectively. Whether he does so consciously or unconsciously is up for debate, but not super relevant.

Here he is with a girl who asked him to do a horny anime line from her husbando:
View attachment 1326771
Kenny and Nicky pointed out that she looks nervous. Most people would be, to varying degrees. Perhaps you didn't think it would feel this way to have everyone's eyes on you, or you suddenly feel embarrassed about getting up close with a man to do a horny anime line read.

Her hands are clasped together in a defensive posture, she avoids looking at the crowd, and her lower-face is wearing this parabolic-mouth-arc-shape. I forget what non-autists call it:
View attachment 1326776
Her cheeks are up but the corners of her mouth are down. I think she feels happy to be there, but insecure in her position.

That is, until Vicky starts to really lean into the horny. Calling himself a pervert, etc.
View attachment 1326797
He's taking the blame and the attention off of her and onto him. She looks at the crowd and covers her mouth, non-verbally apologizing for his behavior.

View attachment 1326812
View attachment 1326814

When looking for this video, I was frustrated because I kept finding other videos of Vicky doing this line. So, whether consciously or unconsciously, I think he has practiced different ways of accmoplishing the goal of making the girl feel comfortable with herself.

View attachment 1326835
View attachment 1326836

View attachment 1326844

View attachment 1326845
Moments after jokingly asking the dads to leave the room, and acting out the coffee line, the camera pans over to the most dad-looking guy I've ever seen. He's probably thinking about fishing trips. Vicky definitely saw this dude.
The dads leaving the room thing is actually from the anime too. In the same scene for the coffee line, one of the female characters said and I quote: "I'm afraid that if I drink this, my father would yell at me." end quote. So Vic's joke of asking the dads to leave the room is actually on par with the anime's dialogue that is said before the line in the series.
So yeah people who claim to watch anime seem to conveniently forget the line's context and Vic making the joke is basically staying true to the line of dialogue.

Dopey Cunt

Bigot sammich.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The dads leaving the room thing is actually from the anime too. In the same scene for the coffee line, one of the female characters said and I quote: "I'm afraid that if I drink this, my father would yell at me." end quote. So Vic's joke of asking the dads to leave the room is actually on par with the anime's dialogue that is said before the line in the series.
So yeah people who claim to watch anime seem to conveniently forget the line's context and Vic making the joke is basically staying true to the line of dialogue.
You mean to say that Vic was just doing his job as a VA for a beloved anime character and voicing a line of dialogue from the anime said character originates from in order to please a fan because they specifically requested it and then further referenced the context from the anime by asking dads to leave the room the same as you hear it in the anime itself and not Vic just openly saying a degenerate line infront of a crowd of people?

Are they for real? They might as well go on to say that it's common for rapists and pedos to announce the fact they are rapists and pedos to a crowd of people without expecting the crowd to turn on him instantly in complete outrage.

You know what they say, context is everything.

FadeIntoObsurity

kiwifarms.net
Pardon the double post but it has been over half an hour. (Ninjaed).

@Ken Jennings I have a problem with the idea that saying "okay, I did X, but that was nowhere near as bad as when other people do Y" is always minimizing. Some acts are objectively worse than others particularly when it comes to the effects they have on other people, and I don't understand how it helps patients to insist that they believe that that relativity doesn't exist and every bad thing they've done is on level with the Holocaust. Could you explain this line of reasoning?
Others have already answered this, but I'd like to share my opinion as well. As already stated, Ron fails to take ownership of bad things he has done. That is the main issue here. He uses it as a defense for his actions. Sure, he could of stabbed his ex. That would be objectively worse than hitting her with a remote, but that's not the point here. He has done something that caused trauma to another person, but instead of owning up to it, he minimizes and makes excuses for his behaviour. Even now, he continues to abuse others and does not take things to heart when people tell him that he is causing damage to others. Ron's failure to understand these things is what makes it troubling. No one has equated what he's done to that of the Holocaust, but point out his failure to really prove himself to be someone who has really reflected on his past actions. The way he is now only shows he hasn't done much reflecting, if any. He still does not know how to sympathize with others, when he should have learned how to do so long ago...

Anyway, that was a great show and Ken was a great guest. I always enjoy the conversations that allow deeper thoughts and discussion. Very insightful and thought provoking.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
That line is actually part of the scene that's reenacted, although sometimes the girl who requested it doesn't remember the entire line correctly and might leave off the part about her father yelling at her.

giraffes on coffee

It was me. I admit it.
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1326771

View attachment 1326776

View attachment 1326797

View attachment 1326812
View attachment 1326814

View attachment 1326835
View attachment 1326836

View attachment 1326844

View attachment 1326845

Vic is very perceptive and knows how to read what someone is feeling and knows how to make them comfortable. I think it's innate.

Take this video here.

He is clearly embarrassed and doesn't want to do it, but he does because he knows this lady came and stood in line for hours and spent money in order to get those 30 seconds. And he does it well. A total performance, exactly what she wanted and more.

This leads me back to the infamous glomp video.

Notice how nervous and uncomfortable he looks. Keep in mind this was when Vic was still pretty shy and timid. (You can see through the years of videos that he goes from good Christian boy dressed like he's going to church to a rockstar and I believe going to cons all the time did that, but I digress.) He allows this because he loves his fans and doesn't want to disappoint them. And what happens? He gets sexually assaulted.

When they touch his butt and back of his thigh below his butt, hug him to the point of choke holding him, and kiss him. That, according to KV, is sexual assault if he didn't give permission for those things to occur.

Vic is willing to embarrass himself publically for the sake of the fan. There are countless videos of him answering the embarrassing question or doing the embarrassing line just because he wants to make the fan happy.

Because he loves his fans

It enrages me that innocent moments like these are being perverted into something evil. It's sick.

Focken Kiwi

kiwifarms.net

View attachment 1326771

View attachment 1326776

View attachment 1326797

View attachment 1326812
View attachment 1326814

View attachment 1326835
View attachment 1326836

View attachment 1326844

View attachment 1326845
Vic is very perceptive and knows how to read what someone is feeling and knows how to make them comfortable. I think it's innate.

Take this video here.

He is clearly embarrassed and doesn't want to do it, but he does because he knows this lady came and stood in line for hours and spent money in order to get those 30 seconds. And he does it well. A total performance, exactly what she wanted and more.

This leads me back to the infamous glomp video.

Notice how nervous and uncomfortable he looks. Keep in mind this was when Vic was still pretty shy and timid. (You can see through the years of videos that he goes from good Christian boy dressed like he's going to church to a rockstar and I believe going to cons all the time did that, but I digress.) He allows this because he loves his fans and doesn't want to disappoint them. And what happens? He gets sexually assaulted.

When they touch his butt and back of his thigh below his butt, hug him to the point of choke holding him, and kiss him. That, according to KV, is sexual assault if he didn't give permission for those things to occur.

Vic is willing to embarrass himself publically for the sake of the fan. There are countless videos of him answering the embarrassing question or doing the embarrassing line just because he wants to make the fan happy.

Because he loves his fans.

It enrages me that innocent moments like these are being perverted into something evil. It's sick.
I had been thinking on a question that I recently noticed KickVic had started asking. It goes something like:

"Why would Vic do these things if he has this negative stigma about him?"

The answer is extraordinarily simple.

Vic cares about his reputation as a crowd pleaser. Vic does these things for his fans because he wants the reputation of giving the fans what they want. It's for the fans. It doesn't always pan out, for example, he refused to sign certain artwork. If Vic can boost that reputation for being a crowd pleaser, however, he'll do just about anything he finds within reason.

Of course the other side would call all of the stuff Vic does unreasonable.

*cough* Monica allowing herself to be spanked at a charity event. *cough*

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh really? I've only seen the anime once, so I honestly forgot the build up of that scene. That explains so much, though that's actually pretty amazing Vic remembers that, typically fans have to remind the voice-actor(s) how it goes again if it's been a while since they had last recorded/seen the show. Then again, he cares about his fans and his job so much that he makes damn sure to recall stuff like cues and the like to give the full experience as desired (but that might be because he was requested it enough times that he had to go back on his free time to remember it).

Willing to bet you could ask Monica or Jamie to reenact a scene and they'd still need to be guided by the fans on what line to start with or to remember what was said before the big catchphrase. Chris Sabat and Sean Schemmel as well, maybe.

Dopey Cunt

Bigot sammich.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes watching Nick's streams or anyone's fucking streams lately can get painful when every other superchat sent in is some miserable wretch who feels the need to tell everyone there about how sad their life is and how depressed they are. It's insufferable and annoying, and rude to everyone just watching to enjoy themselves, not to hear about some cumstain talk about depressing bullshit no one wants to hear about.

I absolutely hate buzzkills. They insert their life problems into a stream with thousands of viewers so that they can sit back and jack it while people pour in their pity to the sorry fucks. No one seems to fucking understand that if they have a problem that they need to go through the proper channels to get help, not treat Nick or any streamer just trying to have a good time like your own personal fucking therapist.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I absolutely hate buzzkills. They insert their life problems into a stream with thousands of viewers so that they can sit back and jack it while people pour in their pity to the sorry fucks. No one seems to fucking understand that if they have a problem that they need to go through the proper channels to get help, not treat Nick or any streamer just trying to have a good time like your own personal fucking therapist.
I sometimes wish Nick would just say your granddad was a faggot and so are you, neck yourself. Obviously he won't.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wish Nick would just say your granddad was a faggot and so are you, neck yourself. Obviously he won't.
TBH, he'd probably get a fuckload more donations if he did, some shit like:

"Long-time donator, first time watcher, my third nan, twice removed, killed herself today. Her suicide note said 'this Vic case is taking too long'. Save the frames, kill the animals."

Edit: Or hopefully something like this.

Last edited:

TransNig

Xie/Xer
kiwifarms.net
He is clearly embarrassed and doesn't want to do it, but he does
Could you give a breakdown of the body language there? I don't necessarily get the impression that he doesn't want to do the read, but I could be wrong.

When they touch his butt and back of his thigh below his butt, hug him to the point of choke holding him, and kiss him. That, according to KV, is sexual assault
tbh it is pretty much that. Weeb girls, especially in the past, have had serious boundary issues lol. Just look at the history of the yaoi paddle:

This is where I was going to embed a really great youtube video about the history of the yaoi paddle but it seems to be fucking gone.
Annotation 2020-05-29 142438.png

Damn it.

I guess you can look at Momokun's behavior too. The last thing you'd want at an anime con is to have Shrek come up and grope your ass. However, I think you can make a case for that being learned behavior on Momo's part, due to the prevalent and obvious boundary issues among weebgirls and fujoshits.

Edit: Or hopefully something like this.
Unfortunately, you would have to be retarded to put down $20 every time some jackhole donates a weepy story about his dead grampa but I agree that would be the best approach.

"Hey Nick, I work in palliative care, so I see a lot of people break down and cry, but this little faggot who lost his grandfather today was being a particularly massive bitch about it. I think he wet himself, and his mom had to carry him out."

giraffes on coffee

It was me. I admit it.
kiwifarms.net
Could you give a breakdown of the body language there? I don't necessarily get the impression that he doesn't want to do the read, but I could be wrong.
Well, I'm not a professional in any way. I'm just an Internet Person with an opinion but this right here
Screenshot_20200529-075613_YouTube.jpg
Screenshot_20200529-075607_YouTube.jpg
This is a common facial expression he makes when he's shy or bashful.

Maybe saying he didn't want to do it is the wrong thing to say. He does want to do what his fans ask, within reason, but he's seems to be a little embarrassed here.

I could be wrong and that's ok. Just how I saw it.