Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Youtube Celery

kiwifarms.net
I sometimes wish Nick would just say your granddad was a faggot and so are you, neck yourself. Obviously he won't.
He used to be much firmer on moving on ASAP when the buzzkill friend simulator cucks started their "my dad died fucking my dog pls be my friend" spiel but now he humours them far too much because they pay for his kids' stuff now.

Dopey Cunt

Bigot sammich.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He used to be much firmer on moving on ASAP when the buzzkill friend simulator cucks started their "my dad died fucking my dog pls be my friend" spiel but now he humours them far too much because they pay for his kids' stuff now.
Yeah, I know. On one hand it's fucking annoying. On another hand, they are basically paying him to get a platform with a large audience for a few seconds and despite the depressing fuckery that they diarrhea out, they still have the right to be a buzzkill and Nick is very against censoring people. So it would make sense that he wouldn't censor them as that would be hypocritical to his stance on free speech.

It's just one of those conundrums where it's either Nick goes against his own stance of free speech or the audience just has to suck up the buzzkills and deal with it.

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes watching Nick's streams or anyone's fucking streams lately can get painful when every other superchat sent in is some miserable wretch who feels the need to tell everyone there about how sad their life is and how depressed they are. It's insufferable and annoying, and rude to everyone just watching to enjoy themselves, not to hear about some cumstain talk about depressing bullshit no one wants to hear about.

I absolutely hate buzzkills. They insert their life problems into a stream with thousands of viewers so that they can sit back and jack it while people pour in their pity to the sorry fucks. No one seems to fucking understand that if they have a problem that they need to go through the proper channels to get help, not treat Nick or any streamer just trying to have a good time like your own personal fucking therapist.
Imagine paying $20 bucks just to get a "That's rough buddy". lol

Spectre_06

I'ma report you to SecDef Trump.
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes watching Nick's streams or anyone's fucking streams lately can get painful when every other superchat sent in is some miserable wretch who feels the need to tell everyone there about how sad their life is and how depressed they are. It's insufferable and annoying, and rude to everyone just watching to enjoy themselves, not to hear about some cumstain talk about depressing bullshit no one wants to hear about.

I absolutely hate buzzkills. They insert their life problems into a stream with thousands of viewers so that they can sit back and jack it while people pour in their pity to the sorry fucks. No one seems to fucking understand that if they have a problem that they need to go through the proper channels to get help, not treat Nick or any streamer just trying to have a good time like your own personal fucking therapist.
You're not in the minority on this feeling. The problem is that Nick's a good guy and won't shit on them for it, even though everyone else will.

Wedge

Didn't help blow up two Death Stars for this crap
kiwifarms.net
You're not in the minority on this feeling. The problem is that Nick's a good guy and won't shit on them for it, even though everyone else will.
He knows they're paying for his attention and that it makes them feel good to hear him say hang in there or something similar.

Shame about that one guy with the botched sex change.
Sorry, not talking about super chats. I'm talking about Ron Toye.

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Nick uploaded a video 45 minutes ago asking fans to help Vic be a part of Anime Matsuri.
Isn't it fairly unusual for a convention to book the same guest two years in a row? I don't think it's fair to be pressuring them on this or to get angy if they decide against it.

I feel kind of bad for Matsuri. They aren't really going to be allowed to decide either way about Vic now without it being interpreted as a broader statement on the whole culture war.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Isn't it fairly unusual for a convention to book the same guest two years in a row? I don't think it's fair to be pressuring them on this or to get angy if they decide against it.

I feel kind of bad for Matsuri. They aren't really going to be allowed to decide either way about Vic now without it being interpreted as a broader statement on the whole culture war.
Hard to say, but Nick just said a second ago that he thinks Matsuri is "willing to be persuaded." Also, apparently MoRon aren't invited, so it sounds like the coast is clear.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net

Before Anime Matsuri rescheduled to August, Vic hinted that he might be at an event in July. He may already be going.

Laundui_or_douchette?

kiwifarms.net
Before Anime Matsuri rescheduled to August, Vic hinted that he might be at an event in July. He may already be going.

View attachment 1367246
I don’t think it is an op to get Vic there. He would already be booked.
It is about building hype for AM, with a fuck you to the haters.
Remember, this is a con that has had massive issues in the past with the SJW mob.