Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Plank

kiwifarms.net
All Andy Tuttle has to do to get out of it is say he had no clue Ron Soye was going around doing this shit behind his back. It will be his word against Soye's and Soye is a proven liar who, among other things, has outright lied in submissions to government bodies, specifically the Texas Bar Association.

Soye's credibility is below dogshit.
Yes, but I have to imagine the Tuttle Group will express their displeasure with Ron for even putting in them in the position of being liable, even if unlikely, for something so fucking exceptional.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
That's an interesting question. What would a law firm fear more: Not having enough information and being forced to actively search for it, or having too much information and being forced to sift through it.
I'm pretty sure that's the simplest answer; is it easier to skim the top of the earth, for something you know that is there, or dig 15ft to find it?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that Casey isn't available for the latter-half of this month, though? Was that on purpose to try and drag out the case? Does he actually have shit to do during that time? Or does he have so much despair for his clients that he quietly bailed?
It's chickenshit game playing. It's not going to fool anyone whether or not he gets called out on it. Hope he doesn't plan on needing any slack cut in the future by the judge.

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
Nick gave the impression that is was just the games Casey was playing in trying to force Vic to be deposed first and then filing a motion to suspend the case while Monica and Ron leaked selectively edited bits of the deposition to the public.
An addendum to what Slab said: Casey is essentially desperate for anything they can get on Vic in deposition that could try and help their case with information they can hang their hats on.

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
Habeas Dibsys"
I'm going to have to cook up a Writ of Habeas Dibsys.

On the other hand: he's absolutely right about how disgustingly lazy and low quality a lot of videos are. Put some fitting background music or gameplay in the background like a youtuber who actually tries (BDobbinsFTW and Upper Echelon Gaming come to mind) would do. What's with this 10 minutes of rambing about one tweet bullshit?

There's a lot ot TUG, Hero Hei and Yellow Flash videos I click off early or skip through because of regurgitating known info, spending half the video shilling instead of on content, a super slow pace, etc.
At least Cody cares enough about them to call them out about it. Most people (myself included) just stop watching and start ignoring.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I do appreciate a good bitch-slapping happening from Rackets' streams, and that sure as shit happened to Pedofection. I hope he's stupid enough to take the bait and try to measure dicks with Rackets.
Somebody superchatted that perfection accepted the challenge and made fun of his grammar, so maybe a discord guy.

• Informative
Reactions: Kiomei

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
It's chickenshit game playing. It's not going to fool anyone whether or not he gets called out on it. Hope he doesn't plan on needing any slack cut in the future by the judge.
But isn't this the biggest slack cut he needs right now? He NEEEEEDS Vic disposed before his client without a non-filing anti slapp agreement.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Look I hope people don't go after me, or try and shame me for speaking freely. I sympathize with what happened with Cody, he got lost in an anger storm(He had stated he had been sitting on these feelings for WEEKS as well). You don't realize how long you are going for, you can't find the end goal, and it just keeps going and going. I've been there with my own anger at things. It's hard thing to deal with. It sucks that it happens, and is no excuse for when it happens. That's just how the cookie crumbles, unfortunately.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net
I'd figure as much. You can't just shove all that info in a courtroom anyway.

It's interesting that Casey isn't available for the latter-half of this month, though? Was that on purpose to try and drag out the case? Does he actually have shit to do during that time? Or does he have so much despair for his clients that he quietly bailed?
The only reason someone would be busy every day for 2 weeks is if they accepted new clients with a full schedule or if he's going on vacation

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
All Andy Tuttle has to do to get out of it is say he had no clue Ron Soye was going around doing this shit behind his back. It will be his word against Soye's and Soye is a proven liar who, among other things, has outright lied in submissions to government bodies, specifically the Texas Bar Association.

Soye's credibility is below dogshit.
Andy might not be able to do that (not without perjuring himself, at least). Soye gave the KC guys his work e-mail address in one of his messages. Does this give The Beard sufficient grounds to subpoena those e-mails as part of discovery? How hilarious would it be to find out that there's sufficient evidence for the Tuttle Group to get dragged in to the civil conspiracy.

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
Came for the deets on Ron's fuckery, left because I wanted to call AO a nerd and shove him into a locker where he belongs. I get Rackets isn't in weeb spaces and needs insiders for context but this dude was unbearably autistic and brought almost nothing to the table.

Better luck next time, Rackets.

Kiomei

Like I give a fuck
kiwifarms.net
What's weird for me, having still not heard it yet (it's about to come up I think) is that I've seen so many people on KF who don't like the other youtubers than nick or e-celebs or whatever but now we're shitting on this guy for having the exact same sentiment? There's posts in this thread today that hate this guy for not being nick or throw shade on hero hei and yellow flash lol.
Here's the thing though, some of us get annoyed with the shit other youtubers do, but in the end it's harmless, it's shit they have to worry about when the Vic stuff dies down. You don't see us sperg out for an hour and then call everyone mad if they disagree with an opinion we have, cause that's exactly what this guy did, it derailed a great show that was going on.

Mathas

Fiend Seeker
kiwifarms.net
At least Cody cares enough about them to call them out about it. Most people (myself included) just stop watching and start ignoring.
I do kinda respect him for having the balls (or lack of a brain) to go on Nick's stream and call these guys out. But I wish he wasn't such a sperg. If he had done it properly (and hadn't tried to pull the "I'm just like Jim in Gamergate!" angle the whole fucking time while repeating his point endlessly), he might have made some sense and had people on his side.
Nick gave the impression that is was just the games Casey was playing in trying to force Vic to be deposed first and then filing a motion to suspend the case while Monica and Ron leaked selectively edited bits of the deposition to the public.
That's how I interpreted it too.

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Andy might not be able to do that (not without perjuring himself, at least). Soye gave the KC guys his work e-mail address in one of his messages. Does this give The Beard sufficient grounds to subpoena them as part of discovery? How hilarious would it be to find out that there's sufficient evidence for the Tuttle Group to get dragged in to the civil conspiracy.
With Funimation sounding like they are working amicably with Ty Beard, at least Nick gave the impression they are at this early stage, and possibly settling, that would leave the Tuttle Group with the biggest wallet out of every left.

Reactions: Male Idiot

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Andy might not be able to do that (not without perjuring himself, at least). Soye gave the KC guys his work e-mail address in one of his messages. Does this give The Beard sufficient grounds to subpoena those e-mails as part of discovery? How hilarious would it be to find out that there's sufficient evidence for the Tuttle Group to get dragged in to the civil conspiracy.
Either way is a win. There's no way out of this for Ron.

But if Andy Tuttle gets forced to respond to this, he can either admit that the Tuttle Group was directly involved in the civil conspiracy and is now looking at a ruinous judgment as a result.

Or provide yet more testimony that Ron Soye is an unreliable liar whose word is worth nothing.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
So with MoRon throwing Funimation under the bus now we have evidence of the tuttle group and Monica's agent being involved in the gay ops thanks to Soye. Boy those groups are going to be super psyched getting deposed and i'm sure there will be no fallout with employment in an at will state.

Came for the deets on Ron's fuckery, left because I wanted to call AO a nerd and shove him into a locker where he belongs. I get Rackets isn't in weeb spaces and needs insiders for context but this dude was unbearably autistic and brought almost nothing to the table.

Better luck next time, Rackets.
Most of it is in the thread or find the section where they go through the KC info, that parts not too bad as Cody is quiet.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino