Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
This case now, honestly, has become so cartoonishly detached from anything resembling reality with these people's seriously pathetic contrivances with Vic that it feels as though there's not much left to be said about it until discovery fully opens up or more information like Soye's texts spring forth. It really feels like we've covered the full expanse of their indiscretions.

Though of course Marchi ducking papers is always going to put a smile on my face. Just the unabashed twitter-tenacity from this incredibly exceptional woman, throwing her faux-feminist weight around online contrasted with documentation of her straight-up peeking through her blinds, not answering the door when she's clearly home, hiding in fear of this incredibly normal guy performing the mundane task of serving her papers--it's too great.

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
It won't all be of any use which is why crowdsourced info is a bit of a mixed blessing. On the one hand it saves staff time having to locate the info. On the other, sorting the wheat from the chaff consumes staff time.
That's an interesting question. What would a law firm fear more: Not having enough information and being forced to actively search for it, or having too much information and being forced to sift through it.

Nontransferable

kiwifarms.net
That's why I listen to Rekieta only. He goes live all the time and he actually has vital information pertaining to this issue. Everyone else is just regurgitating what Nick said but with a lot less substance to what's being said, on top of a lot less relevancy and no surprise.
Going to a primary source is preferable and it helps that Nick is charismatic. There is value in these orbiters because Nick's streams are hours long and he usually doesn't get to the thing people came to see until 30-45 minutes into the program.

Last edited:

Clint Westwood

Boats and hoes.
kiwifarms.net
It won't all be of any use which is why crowdsourced info is a bit of a mixed blessing. On the one hand it saves staff time having to locate the info. On the other, sorting the wheat from the chaff consumes staff time.
I'd figure as much. You can't just shove all that info in a courtroom anyway.

A default judgement is entered against the two of them and they are responsible for whatever dollar amount is awarded to Vic in damages without their involvement.
It's interesting that Casey isn't available for the latter-half of this month, though? Was that on purpose to try and drag out the case? Does he actually have shit to do during that time? Or does he have so much despair for his clients that he quietly bailed?

Mr. Sandwiches

kiwifarms.net
That's an interesting question. What would a law firm fear more: Not having enough information and being forced to actively search for it, or having too much information and being forced to sift through it.
Less information means less options. Sifting through a cache of info is the easier adversity than having to still find info to make a case.

Plank

kiwifarms.net
It's interesting that Casey isn't available for the latter-half of this month, though? Was that on purpose to try and drag out the case? Does he actually have shit to do during that time? Or does he have so much despair for his clients that he quietly bailed?
Nick gave the impression that is was just the games Casey was playing in trying to force Vic to be deposed first and then filing a motion to suspend the case while Monica and Ron leaked selectively edited bits of the deposition to the public.

Slab Bulkhead

kiwifarms.net

Presumably since he wanted to schedule Vic's deposition for the 30th, he used the excuse that he was 'busy' to avoid having MoRon deposed before Vic was.

Reactions: Mr. Sandwiches

Plank

kiwifarms.net
All Andy Tuttle has to do to get out of it is say he had no clue Ron Soye was going around doing this shit behind his back. It will be his word against Soye's and Soye is a proven liar who, among other things, has outright lied in submissions to government bodies, specifically the Texas Bar Association.

Soye's credibility is below dogshit.
Yes, but I have to imagine the Tuttle Group will express their displeasure with Ron for even putting in them in the position of being liable, even if unlikely, for something so fucking exceptional.

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
I'm pretty sure that's the simplest answer; is it easier to skim the top of the earth, for something you know that is there, or dig 15ft to find it?

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
It's chickenshit game playing. It's not going to fool anyone whether or not he gets called out on it. Hope he doesn't plan on needing any slack cut in the future by the judge.

Mr. Sandwiches

kiwifarms.net
Nick gave the impression that is was just the games Casey was playing in trying to force Vic to be deposed first and then filing a motion to suspend the case while Monica and Ron leaked selectively edited bits of the deposition to the public.
An addendum to what Slab said: Casey is essentially desperate for anything they can get on Vic in deposition that could try and help their case with information they can hang their hats on.

Empty Donation Box

Raymoo needs a Patreon
kiwifarms.net
Habeas Dibsys"
I'm going to have to cook up a Writ of Habeas Dibsys.

On the other hand: he's absolutely right about how disgustingly lazy and low quality a lot of videos are. Put some fitting background music or gameplay in the background like a youtuber who actually tries (BDobbinsFTW and Upper Echelon Gaming come to mind) would do. What's with this 10 minutes of rambing about one tweet bullshit?

There's a lot ot TUG, Hero Hei and Yellow Flash videos I click off early or skip through because of regurgitating known info, spending half the video shilling instead of on content, a super slow pace, etc.
At least Cody cares enough about them to call them out about it. Most people (myself included) just stop watching and start ignoring.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I do appreciate a good bitch-slapping happening from Rackets' streams, and that sure as shit happened to Pedofection. I hope he's stupid enough to take the bait and try to measure dicks with Rackets.
Somebody superchatted that perfection accepted the challenge and made fun of his grammar, so maybe a discord guy.

• Informative
Reactions: Kiomei

Immortal Technique

©™
kiwifarms.net
It's chickenshit game playing. It's not going to fool anyone whether or not he gets called out on it. Hope he doesn't plan on needing any slack cut in the future by the judge.
But isn't this the biggest slack cut he needs right now? He NEEEEEDS Vic disposed before his client without a non-filing anti slapp agreement.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Look I hope people don't go after me, or try and shame me for speaking freely. I sympathize with what happened with Cody, he got lost in an anger storm(He had stated he had been sitting on these feelings for WEEKS as well). You don't realize how long you are going for, you can't find the end goal, and it just keeps going and going. I've been there with my own anger at things. It's hard thing to deal with. It sucks that it happens, and is no excuse for when it happens. That's just how the cookie crumbles, unfortunately.

The Bright Lord

kiwifarms.net

The only reason someone would be busy every day for 2 weeks is if they accepted new clients with a full schedule or if he's going on vacation

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino