Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
All Andy Tuttle has to do to get out of it is say he had no clue Ron Soye was going around doing this shit behind his back. It will be his word against Soye's and Soye is a proven liar who, among other things, has outright lied in submissions to government bodies, specifically the Texas Bar Association.

Soye's credibility is below dogshit.
Andy might not be able to do that (not without perjuring himself, at least). Soye gave the KC guys his work e-mail address in one of his messages. Does this give The Beard sufficient grounds to subpoena those e-mails as part of discovery? How hilarious would it be to find out that there's sufficient evidence for the Tuttle Group to get dragged in to the civil conspiracy.

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
Came for the deets on Ron's fuckery, left because I wanted to call AO a nerd and shove him into a locker where he belongs. I get Rackets isn't in weeb spaces and needs insiders for context but this dude was unbearably autistic and brought almost nothing to the table.

Better luck next time, Rackets.

Kiomei

Lulz Enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
What's weird for me, having still not heard it yet (it's about to come up I think) is that I've seen so many people on KF who don't like the other youtubers than nick or e-celebs or whatever but now we're shitting on this guy for having the exact same sentiment? There's posts in this thread today that hate this guy for not being nick or throw shade on hero hei and yellow flash lol.
Here's the thing though, some of us get annoyed with the shit other youtubers do, but in the end it's harmless, it's shit they have to worry about when the Vic stuff dies down. You don't see us sperg out for an hour and then call everyone mad if they disagree with an opinion we have, cause that's exactly what this guy did, it derailed a great show that was going on.

Mathas

Fiend Seeker
kiwifarms.net
At least Cody cares enough about them to call them out about it. Most people (myself included) just stop watching and start ignoring.
I do kinda respect him for having the balls (or lack of a brain) to go on Nick's stream and call these guys out. But I wish he wasn't such a sperg. If he had done it properly (and hadn't tried to pull the "I'm just like Jim in Gamergate!" angle the whole fucking time while repeating his point endlessly), he might have made some sense and had people on his side.
Nick gave the impression that is was just the games Casey was playing in trying to force Vic to be deposed first and then filing a motion to suspend the case while Monica and Ron leaked selectively edited bits of the deposition to the public.
That's how I interpreted it too.

Plank

kiwifarms.net
Andy might not be able to do that (not without perjuring himself, at least). Soye gave the KC guys his work e-mail address in one of his messages. Does this give The Beard sufficient grounds to subpoena them as part of discovery? How hilarious would it be to find out that there's sufficient evidence for the Tuttle Group to get dragged in to the civil conspiracy.
With Funimation sounding like they are working amicably with Ty Beard, at least Nick gave the impression they are at this early stage, and possibly settling, that would leave the Tuttle Group with the biggest wallet out of every left.

Reactions: Male Idiot

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Andy might not be able to do that (not without perjuring himself, at least). Soye gave the KC guys his work e-mail address in one of his messages. Does this give The Beard sufficient grounds to subpoena those e-mails as part of discovery? How hilarious would it be to find out that there's sufficient evidence for the Tuttle Group to get dragged in to the civil conspiracy.
Either way is a win. There's no way out of this for Ron.

But if Andy Tuttle gets forced to respond to this, he can either admit that the Tuttle Group was directly involved in the civil conspiracy and is now looking at a ruinous judgment as a result.

Or provide yet more testimony that Ron Soye is an unreliable liar whose word is worth nothing.

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
So with MoRon throwing Funimation under the bus now we have evidence of the tuttle group and Monica's agent being involved in the gay ops thanks to Soye. Boy those groups are going to be super psyched getting deposed and i'm sure there will be no fallout with employment in an at will state.

Came for the deets on Ron's fuckery, left because I wanted to call AO a nerd and shove him into a locker where he belongs. I get Rackets isn't in weeb spaces and needs insiders for context but this dude was unbearably autistic and brought almost nothing to the table.

Better luck next time, Rackets.
Most of it is in the thread or find the section where they go through the KC info, that parts not too bad as Cody is quiet.

A2P

kiwifarms.net
Look I hope people don't go after me, or try and shame me for speaking freely. I sympathize with what happened with Cody, he got lost in an anger storm(He had stated he had been sitting on these feelings for WEEKS as well). You don't realize how long you are going for, you can't find the end goal, and it just keeps going and going. I've been there with my own anger at things. It's hard thing to deal with. It sucks that it happens, and is no excuse for when it happens. That's just how the cookie crumbles, unfortunately.
Yeah, I do emphasize with his anger. Earlier yesterday, I was sperging out in Nick's discord, talking about how I wanted these FUCKS to an hero themselves for how scummy Ron and co. are...I get it. I had to step back and take a breather after that, and calmed down when I realize that these scumbags are also hilariously exceptional in their scheme.

Cody, if you're reading this - next time your anger starts to boil at this whole ordeal, remember that karma is already kicking them in their shins hard, and Ty is not even done with the filing stage. When you remember that, you'll laugh so hard that your anger will turn to pity for the Soye crew.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
With Funimation sounding like they are working amicably with Ty Beard, at least Nick gave the impression they are at this early stage, and possibly settling, that would leave the Tuttle Group with the biggest wallet out of every left.
I think it's a safe bet that Funimation will be the first to settle. Sony will definitely be pressuring them into making this go away as quickly as possible; and MoRon's response can now clearly be seen as an attempted suicide pact with Funimation. Ty is actually in an exceptional negotiating position.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
I do kinda respect him for having the balls (or lack of a brain) to go on Nick's stream and call these guys out. But I wish he wasn't such a sperg. If he had done it properly (and hadn't tried to pull the "I'm just like Jim in Gamergate!" angle the whole fucking time while repeating his point endlessly), he might have made some sense and had people on his side.

That's how I interpreted it too.
Agree with this after saying your point twice it's absolutely pointless to keep bringing it up. Reminds me of the Commanders calls and after the first "lemme piggy back on what X said" you tune it out and hope the whole thing is over soon and you don't fall asleep.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An addendum to what Slab said: Casey is essentially desperate for anything they can get on Vic in deposition that could try and help their case with information they can hang their hats on.
It doesn't matter now. There's enough evidence already to establish tortious interference (and probably civil conspiracy). As Nick has mentioned many times before, they would still be liable for that even if Vic lost the defamation action.

I just want to see who else Ron has dropped in it with his stupid gay ops.

curious gentoo

kiwifarms.net
A criticism I have for Nick's show which is entirely not his fault is sometimes his guests have no idea how to talk. I find myself enjoying Nick only shows much more than Nick + rando youtuber. His rant on perfection is one of those reasons. I can't wait for Ty and Bullock to get on his stream. It feels like it's been ages since we've seen Ty on.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Agree with this after saying your point twice it's absolutely pointless to keep bringing it up. Reminds me of the Commanders calls and after the first "lemme piggy back on what X said" you tune it out and hope the whole thing is over soon and you don't fall asleep.
Think of it like you are stuck in a logic loop, the only real way for it to stop is for the person to tire themselves out. It's an unfortunate thing, but it's sometimes that's all you can do, and I think Nick understood that at least partly so.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A criticism I have for Nick's show which is entirely not his fault is sometimes his guests have no idea how to talk. I find myself enjoying Nick only shows much more than Nick + rando youtuber. His rant on perfection is one of those reasons. I can't wait for Ty and Bullock to get on his stream. It feels like it's been ages since we've seen Ty on.
So far, Ty Beard and anyone associated have been good, as have Drexel, Doug TenNapel and Q. Everyone else (at least that I have watched) has been a complete autist.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Think of it like you are stuck in a logic loop, the only real way for it to stop is for the person to tire themselves out. It's an unfortunate thing, but it's sometimes that's all you can do, and I think Nick understood that at least partly so.
The problem is he was doing it WITH BREAKS, like I get the first rant but then he went on what 2 more rants with Nick breaks in between. Didn't he even admit he went on a 30 minute rant then circle right back into the points he made before? I mean seriously I was starting to tune him out in the end so not 100% sure on that.

So far, Ty Beard and anyone associated have been good, as have Drexel, Doug TenNapel and Q. Everyone else (at least that I have watched) has been a complete autist.
How could you forget @emspex...for shame good sir, for shame.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Okay, and them, too. I'm sure there's someone else. Raz0rfist's information was actually pretty interesting and a lot of the popularly believed bullshit about the Michael Jackson case is, in fact, absolute bullshit and many of these facts are objectively verifiable by anyone (the FBI has a huge archive).

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
The problem is he was doing it WITH BREAKS, like I get the first rant but then he went on what 2 more rants with Nick breaks in between. Didn't he even admit he went on a 30 minute rant then circle right back into the points he made before? I mean seriously I was starting to tune him out in the end so not 100% sure on that.
The latter half you could notice he was winding down, not excusing it, just like I said, only really thing you can do sometimes, is let them tire themselves out. It's really the ONLY way situations like these calm down. But I completely understand people will certainly have issues with it. It's just how the cookie crumbles, anger storms are nothing to take lightly.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino