Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

A2P

Hit me 8 times see wtf happens
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Look I hope people don't go after me, or try and shame me for speaking freely. I sympathize with what happened with Cody, he got lost in an anger storm(He had stated he had been sitting on these feelings for WEEKS as well). You don't realize how long you are going for, you can't find the end goal, and it just keeps going and going. I've been there with my own anger at things. It's hard thing to deal with. It sucks that it happens, and is no excuse for when it happens. That's just how the cookie crumbles, unfortunately.
Yeah, I do emphasize with his anger. Earlier yesterday, I was sperging out in Nick's discord, talking about how I wanted these FUCKS to an hero themselves for how scummy Ron and co. are...I get it. I had to step back and take a breather after that, and calmed down when I realize that these scumbags are also hilariously exceptional in their scheme.

Cody, if you're reading this - next time your anger starts to boil at this whole ordeal, remember that karma is already kicking them in their shins hard, and Ty is not even done with the filing stage. When you remember that, you'll laugh so hard that your anger will turn to pity for the Soye crew.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
With Funimation sounding like they are working amicably with Ty Beard, at least Nick gave the impression they are at this early stage, and possibly settling, that would leave the Tuttle Group with the biggest wallet out of every left.
I think it's a safe bet that Funimation will be the first to settle. Sony will definitely be pressuring them into making this go away as quickly as possible; and MoRon's response can now clearly be seen as an attempted suicide pact with Funimation. Ty is actually in an exceptional negotiating position.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
I do kinda respect him for having the balls (or lack of a brain) to go on Nick's stream and call these guys out. But I wish he wasn't such a sperg. If he had done it properly (and hadn't tried to pull the "I'm just like Jim in Gamergate!" angle the whole fucking time while repeating his point endlessly), he might have made some sense and had people on his side.

That's how I interpreted it too.
Agree with this after saying your point twice it's absolutely pointless to keep bringing it up. Reminds me of the Commanders calls and after the first "lemme piggy back on what X said" you tune it out and hope the whole thing is over soon and you don't fall asleep.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
An addendum to what Slab said: Casey is essentially desperate for anything they can get on Vic in deposition that could try and help their case with information they can hang their hats on.
It doesn't matter now. There's enough evidence already to establish tortious interference (and probably civil conspiracy). As Nick has mentioned many times before, they would still be liable for that even if Vic lost the defamation action.

I just want to see who else Ron has dropped in it with his stupid gay ops.

curious gentoo

kiwifarms.net
A criticism I have for Nick's show which is entirely not his fault is sometimes his guests have no idea how to talk. I find myself enjoying Nick only shows much more than Nick + rando youtuber. His rant on perfection is one of those reasons. I can't wait for Ty and Bullock to get on his stream. It feels like it's been ages since we've seen Ty on.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Agree with this after saying your point twice it's absolutely pointless to keep bringing it up. Reminds me of the Commanders calls and after the first "lemme piggy back on what X said" you tune it out and hope the whole thing is over soon and you don't fall asleep.
Think of it like you are stuck in a logic loop, the only real way for it to stop is for the person to tire themselves out. It's an unfortunate thing, but it's sometimes that's all you can do, and I think Nick understood that at least partly so.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
A criticism I have for Nick's show which is entirely not his fault is sometimes his guests have no idea how to talk. I find myself enjoying Nick only shows much more than Nick + rando youtuber. His rant on perfection is one of those reasons. I can't wait for Ty and Bullock to get on his stream. It feels like it's been ages since we've seen Ty on.
So far, Ty Beard and anyone associated have been good, as have Drexel, Doug TenNapel and Q. Everyone else (at least that I have watched) has been a complete autist.

Urbanmech

Got an AC 10 and not afraid to use it!
kiwifarms.net
Think of it like you are stuck in a logic loop, the only real way for it to stop is for the person to tire themselves out. It's an unfortunate thing, but it's sometimes that's all you can do, and I think Nick understood that at least partly so.
The problem is he was doing it WITH BREAKS, like I get the first rant but then he went on what 2 more rants with Nick breaks in between. Didn't he even admit he went on a 30 minute rant then circle right back into the points he made before? I mean seriously I was starting to tune him out in the end so not 100% sure on that.

So far, Ty Beard and anyone associated have been good, as have Drexel, Doug TenNapel and Q. Everyone else (at least that I have watched) has been a complete autist.
How could you forget @emspex...for shame good sir, for shame.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Okay, and them, too. I'm sure there's someone else. Raz0rfist's information was actually pretty interesting and a lot of the popularly believed bullshit about the Michael Jackson case is, in fact, absolute bullshit and many of these facts are objectively verifiable by anyone (the FBI has a huge archive).

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
The problem is he was doing it WITH BREAKS, like I get the first rant but then he went on what 2 more rants with Nick breaks in between. Didn't he even admit he went on a 30 minute rant then circle right back into the points he made before? I mean seriously I was starting to tune him out in the end so not 100% sure on that.
The latter half you could notice he was winding down, not excusing it, just like I said, only really thing you can do sometimes, is let them tire themselves out. It's really the ONLY way situations like these calm down. But I completely understand people will certainly have issues with it. It's just how the cookie crumbles, anger storms are nothing to take lightly.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The latter half you could notice he was winding down, not excusing it, just like I said, only really thing you can do sometimes, is let them tire themselves out. It's really the ONLY way situations like these calm down. But I completely understand people will certainly have issues with it. It's just how the cookie crumbles, anger storms are nothing to take lightly.
He could tell him to lol calm down.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
At least Cody cares enough about them to call them out about it. Most people (myself included) just stop watching and start ignoring.
Yes that is what most adults do.

Everything has its grifters. People like money. Some people try to make money off popular things. It happens. It is a symptom of success.

The main issue with what that guy was doing, besides winding himself and gasping for air as his brain fought between his urges to cry more and inhale fucking oxygen, was being upset when there's no reason to be upset. Do you know how many videos I see like the ones he's shown in my suggestions? None. Zero. You know why? Because I don't watch them. He watches him. That's why the algorithm suggests more of them. He watches them and stews on how talentless the editors are and how he's better and deserves that, but of course his ARTISTIC INTEGRITY as a TRAINED EDITOR doesn't allow him to grift. He's so above it all you guys, that's why he's so obviously emotionally invested in the success and failure of other people.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
He could tell him to lol calm down.
Yeah, I know, but at the same time, it's easier said than done. It's... difficult. Is best way to describe it. Emotions can be very hard to control. And yeah yeah "getting emotional over the internet lol" go on get out of your system. Everyone's different, they will handle things differently, not everything can be resolved the same way. And really it's up to people themselves to figure out those questions of the solutions to those problems. If that makes much sense.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick didn't owe it to Cody to let his "anger storm" take over the show. He would have been perfectly justified in muting Cody after 5 or 10 minutes and telling him to come back another time. Nobody is owed an audience for their meltdowns.

Tipsy Tea Cup

Wholesome Hugs.
kiwifarms.net
AO was being a sperg. Yeah, we get the point, but some YouTube personalities aren't content creators from an artistic perspective, they are content creators in a news journalism perspective.

I get out of work at 11PM. The drive home takes about 20 minutes or so. Hearing a recap from Hero, Flash, or TUG is great before the next stream. Plus, Nick doesn't cover all of the other stuff that goes on during the day like the Persona, FF7, MK11, or RWBY fiasco.

There were better ways to address the issue, he just made it WORSE. All of that energy wasted on his own personal opinion on what YouTube content is supposed to be.

Monkey Prick

Former Ronnie.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I know, but at the same time, it's easier said than done. It's... difficult. Is best way to describe it. Emotions can be very hard to control. And yeah yeah "getting emotional over the internet lol" go on get out of your system. Everyone's different, they will handle things differently, not everything can be resolved the same way. And really it's up to people themselves to figure out those questions of the solutions to those problems. If that makes much sense.
Saying "I think the message is recieved, perhaps it's time to move onto something else Cody" after the first 15 minutes might have salvaged the latter half of the stream, 1k+ people bailed before he'd even finished crying about clickbait like he's a 12 year old kid who's minecraft channel isn't blowing up. In between repeating himself he also just huffed his own farts, I think the only other guest that bad was CRP.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
Saying "I think the message is recieved, perhaps it's time to move onto something else Cody" after the first 15 minutes might have salvaged the latter half of the stream, 1k+ people bailed before he'd even finished crying about clickbait like he's a 12 year old kid who's minecraft channel isn't blowing up. In between repeating himself he also just huffed his own farts, I think the only other guest that bad was CRP.
There was also the insufferable sycophancy that he engaged in after Nick dropped his rant on Perfection. He wasn't satisfied huffing his own farts, he had to stick his nose between Nick's cheeks too.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino