Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You can tell people this but they are too fucking retarded to understand Vic is done. Most anime fans don't want anything to do with this shit show.

What did anime fans get out of this Vic bullshit nothing. Vic didn't win funimation is still around the anime fandoms are over run with grifttubers drama fags fake anime fans and normies. On top that it's 2 fucking groups of retards that are fighting over a man that doesn't voice act anymore also looks like he might be doing some type of drug.

Brand new account. Only posting here and in a few tangentially related threads? Massively downvoted because you're literally the "stop having fun guys" meme?

Hi, Renfamous. You're still fat.

I thought it was around 280k right now? You're a retarded nigger.

Hey you're the dumbfuck who doesn't understand what an IOLTA is, don't look at me for your enlightenment.

???????????

kiwifarms.net
If you think anime fans hold Funimation in high regard, you really have no idea what you're talking about, irregardless of whether they care about Vic or not.

Also no one expected Funimation to "disappear." It would be like mocking people following a lawsuit by an employee against Walmart for unfair treatment and then saying it doesn't matter because Walmart still exists. That's not the point.
Most real anime fans hate dubs for a reason. And Funimation should have die off in the anime crash of 2008.

Hi, Renfamous. You're still fat.
I'm not Renfamous that retarded bitch.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
Hey you're the dumbfuck who doesn't understand what an IOLTA is, don't look at me for your enlightenment.
You're the dumb fuck who can't fathom a hindsight suggestion of a better strategy than paying a boomer texas business lawyer to do defamation and fuck up a case. It's only in an iolta because of decisions made almost 2 years ago. My suggestion is that decision should have been different 2 years ago. But that requires you not to be a fart huffing bitch doing mental gymnastics to explain how this is still working 2 years in.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're the dumb fuck who can't fathom a hindsight suggestion of a better strategy than paying a boomer texas business lawyer to do defamation and fuck up a case. It's only in an iolta because of decisions made almost 2 years ago. My suggestion is that decision should have been different 2 years ago. But that requires you not to be a fart huffing bitch doing mental gymnastics to explain how this is still working 2 years in.
Keep going you've almost made a new copypasta.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're the dumb fuck who can't fathom a hindsight suggestion of a better strategy than paying a boomer texas business lawyer to do defamation and fuck up a case.
It wouldn't have mattered since Chupp is a lazy bastard of a judge who thinks leaving a negative Yelp review about an auto shop is defamation and thinks because he is a judge he should automatically get a seat on the higher courts. He was wrong on both accounts. If there is something criticize Ty about, it's the sloppiness of the documents.

HTTP Error 404

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone thinking Vic could just make a voice acting studio is under the delusion that any VAs would have went to work for him. They wouldn't have, because Funimation and all the other Sony studios (for those counting, that's just about every anime localization company in America now) would blacklist them for life for doing it. And that includes Funimation forcing cons to not allow Vic's studio's staff at those cons -- which supposedly they're already doing to Vic.

And that's even assuming that he could get any anime licenses. He couldn't. Funimation literally licenses entire seasons in bulk, it's how they've starved out every other anime studio. Moreso now that Crunchyroll and Aniplex and all them are one giant conglomerate under Sony. The only non-Sony studios in America only get licenses at a premium, or by the sheer chance that the Sony blob doesn't want them.

Mothra88

kiwifarms.net
You're the one who suggested that starting a new English anime voice acting studio when Funimation absolutely dominates that particular market would be as easy as starting a new hot dog cart in NYC. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to insult anyone else's intelligence after making such a bat shit ridiculous suggestion?

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone thinking Vic could just make a voice acting studio is under the delusion that any VAs would have went to work for him. They wouldn't have, because Funimation and all the other Sony studios (for those counting, that's just about every anime localization company in America now) would blacklist them for life for doing it. And that includes Funimation forcing cons to not allow Vic's studio's staff at those cons -- which supposedly they're already doing to Vic.

And that's even assuming that he could get any anime licenses. He couldn't. Funimation literally licenses entire seasons in bulk, it's how they've starved out every other anime studio. Moreso now that Crunchyroll and Aniplex and all them are one giant conglomerate under Sony. The only non-Sony studios in America only get licenses at a premium, or by the sheer chance that the Sony blob doesn't want them.
"Just make your own internet, bro."

???????????

kiwifarms.net
Having a competing voice studio that could offer a better variety of voice talent and a more competitive price is a crime? Do you listen to yourself? Guess when the next people put on the sacrificial altar get Vic'd they can have a lucrative career of con appearances with a fraction of the popularity. Great plan. Let's not have a company that isn't woke to compete. Let's just keep huffing farts and rainbows and it will just werk ala Todd Howard style.

Your comparing very different audiences and situations. Power rangers was on mainstream tv and it's current fan base are grown men who collect kids toys. Anime in the FMA era was still a more niche thing. Broly is a minor character and his other voice roles are so niche I'd have to look them up to know them. They aren't in the mainstream of the audience knowledge.

Eventually the crowd will dry up. I'm impressed they have stayed this dedicated 2 years in but we aren't talking about 100's of thousands here. If you aren't doing new material in the genre you will lose appeal by simple process of elimination over time. Somehow people get this concept when it comes to the growth of a youtube channel but turn their brains off because the Name Vic Lasagna was spoken. People like Rackets has lost a lot of his early vic era popularity and viewer base but nobody loses an audience over time because power rangers or something.

You are also looking at this on the bubble that the cultural shift doesn't get worse. Would Vic still get his con appearances out there to the fan base still holding on if he gets shoaed from every major platform? You can look at people like Stefan Molyneux or Ethan Ralph to see the ultimate fate of someone kicked off the dominant platforms. Audience dwindled to nothing and begging for money. Molyneux is a little better comparison because there is no drama attached that could explain away the viewer loss. It's a direct example of the killing effect of not being able to talk on the platforms people view stuff on.

If the leftist March through tech stops tommorow I guess he's safe. If it continues he's on the list to eventually get banned with the rest.

There's still no discernable benefits to winning the case, the case ending in dismissal at appeal or losing the case. It doesn't end with Funimation rehiring you, it doesn't fix your reputation with the politically entrenched, it's so far removed from the starting incident it doesn't get the exposure to change people's minds, and it offers nothing tangible enough to fix the situation.

Vic should file for bankruptcies so he doesn't have pay for that lawsuit bullshit. And take that 290k for himself. As a fuck you to Nick and ty. And start a studio with that money.

NOT Sword Fighter Super

"Cheerleeder" of Slapfights
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vic should file for bankruptcies so he doesn't have pay for that lawsuit bullshit. And take that 290k for himself. As a fuck you to Nick and ty. And start a studio with that money.
Bro, most of that money is gone, and whatever is left is held in an escrow account managed by Ty's law firm, so he couldn't do that if he wanted to.

zyclonPD

kiwifarms.net
You're the one who suggested that starting a new English anime voice acting studio when Funimation absolutely dominates that particular market would be as easy as starting a new hot dog cart in NYC. Maybe you shouldn't be trying to insult anyone else's intelligence after making such a bat shit ridiculous suggestion?
I think I made a suggestion similar in general chat a couple months ago. I was met with an ecstatic argument countering saying it was possible and that Vic was planning it. I merely voiced my doubts on whether he could generate enough starting capital to make it work 2 years in when most people stopped paying attention and have lost interest. Also the portion of the audience willing to donate could potentially be tapped for as much as they are willing to give already.

I don't think my argument was verbatim the way you are recounting it. Maybe I'm wrong but I remember that conversation being a lot different and not a 180 of what I'm saying right now.

I did find it interesting hearing Vic talk about the number of people who reached out to him in private to voice support who were too afraid to speak out. I'm wondering if 2 years ago we could be looking at a different state of affairs if they had a new startup to go to vs. losing their jobs outright and how much talent would have been drained from funimation. But who knows.

AnOminous

See you in the funny papers.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Vic should file for bankruptcies so he doesn't have pay for that lawsuit bullshit.
Great idea considering filing a SLAPP is inherently willful and might be malicious, meaning he'd just get all his possessions liquidated and then still have the debt found to be nondischargeable in bankruptcy. Pure genius.

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Having a competing voice studio that could offer a better variety of voice talent and a more competitive price is a crime? Do you listen to yourself? Guess when the next people put on the sacrificial altar get Vic'd they can have a lucrative career of con appearances with a fraction of the popularity. Great plan. Let's not have a company that isn't woke to compete. Let's just keep huffing farts and rainbows and it will just werk ala Todd Howard style.

Your comparing very different audiences and situations. Power rangers was on mainstream tv and it's current fan base are grown men who collect kids toys. Anime in the FMA era was still a more niche thing. Broly is a minor character and his other voice roles are so niche I'd have to look them up to know them. They aren't in the mainstream of the audience knowledge.

Eventually the crowd will dry up. I'm impressed they have stayed this dedicated 2 years in but we aren't talking about 100's of thousands here. If you aren't doing new material in the genre you will lose appeal by simple process of elimination over time. Somehow people get this concept when it comes to the growth of a youtube channel but turn their brains off because the Name Vic Lasagna was spoken. People like Rackets has lost a lot of his early vic era popularity and viewer base but nobody loses an audience over time because power rangers or something.

You are also looking at this on the bubble that the cultural shift doesn't get worse. Would Vic still get his con appearances out there to the fan base still holding on if he gets shoaed from every major platform? You can look at people like Stefan Molyneux or Ethan Ralph to see the ultimate fate of someone kicked off the dominant platforms. Audience dwindled to nothing and begging for money. Molyneux is a little better comparison because there is no drama attached that could explain away the viewer loss. It's a direct example of the killing effect of not being able to talk on the platforms people view stuff on.

If the leftist March through tech stops tommorow I guess he's safe. If it continues he's on the list to eventually get banned with the rest.

There's still no discernable benefits to winning the case, the case ending in dismissal at appeal or losing the case. It doesn't end with Funimation rehiring you, it doesn't fix your reputation with the politically entrenched, it's so far removed from the starting incident it doesn't get the exposure to change people's minds, and it offers nothing tangible enough to fix the situation.

Taking money for a lawsuit to start a company?

WhimsicalTrolli

kiwifarms.net
Broly is a minor character and his other voice roles are so niche I'd have to look them up to know them. They aren't in the mainstream of the audience knowledge.
Don't forget star trek, people liked his fan film more than the official discovery/Picard. The guy is very kind and supportive of his fanbase so they'll stick around. Hopefully he could branch out to American voice acting. Vic was kick out of the anime dubbing, but he still does indie flims, music work, audio books and has a twitch channel to connect with fans. Who knows maybe a few years from now people will move on and may not attend conventions as much but Vic has other talents other than voice acting and fans may support any business opportunity he can get.

Power rangers was on mainstream tv and it's current fan base are grown men who collect kids toys.
Even the late Disney/neosaban ranger actors where power rangers is at an all time low gets decent booking. You just have to be a likable person and have a dedicated fanbase.

I'm not kickvic I was there since the beginning helping Vic you fucking retard. If you had some common sense you would have realize Vic is done he will never voice act because of both kick Vic and I stand with Vic.

Who said I called you kickvic? You need reading glasses because it clearly shows you cant understand sarcasm and reading comprehension.

I said "It's fun laughing at kickvic" where did I said you were kickvic? It's odd you are spreging out on the thread where no one called you kickvic, calm the fuck down.

Mothra88

kiwifarms.net
I think I made a suggestion similar in general chat a couple months ago. I was met with an ecstatic argument countering saying it was possible and that Vic was planning it. I merely voiced my doubts on whether he could generate enough starting capital to make it work 2 years in when most people stopped paying attention and have lost interest. Also the portion of the audience willing to donate could potentially be tapped for as much as they are willing to give already.

I don't think my argument was verbatim the way you are recounting it. Maybe I'm wrong but I remember that conversation being a lot different and not a 180 of what I'm saying right now.

I did find it interesting hearing Vic talk about the number of people who reached out to him in private to voice support who were too afraid to speak out. I'm wondering if 2 years ago we could be looking at a different state of affairs if they had a new startup to go to vs. losing their jobs outright and how much talent would have been drained from funimation. But who knows.
You're missing the context of why those people are afraid to speak out, which is because the Funi crew have inordinate sway over who is able to be hired in this extremely niche industry. Fuck, they literally bullied a convention recently into uninviting Vic by threatening to pull their own guests. People don't want to come out in support of Vic because they do not want to be black-balled, which would be the same reason why an anime VA studio would be infeasible.

I could maybe conceive of a situation where Vic can voice act again if we have a worst case scenario in this lawsuit, but it would have to be in something like Christian cartoons on a Christian network that's as far away from these scumbags' grasp as possible, and still I think these Twitter retards would suddenly be claiming they love Jesus while they act out of hate like Satan by lying to said Christian network to try to get him canceled again. As Vic said in this ineterview, he had to do this just to survive. He was given no other options.

Also "just going away for a while" was never going to work. Everytime that's happened with anyone, I've seen these same woketards say stuff like, "If he was innocent, why didn't he fight back?" You think Kavanaugh would be on the Supreme Court if he just tried to ignore the slander about him? That's not how this works or has ever worked. They're pissed off because he didn't do that and stood up for himself against this slander and libel.