Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

I'm not a Robot

kiwifarms.net
Did we know this bit about Ron asking his lawyer(s) how much it would cost to defend a battery charge against Nick?
It was in one of the multi-hour interviews he did with Ken Jennings. Very strange that he's back to wanting revenge on Ken a year after they had all those cordial conversations following his diagnosis as a psychopath. Hmm, maybe it's not so strange. (:_(

Last edited:

Ken Jennings

Won $5,522,700 on Jeopardy, can't afford a mic.
kiwifarms.net
@Ken Jennings Ask Vic about our cut! LOL!

@Ron Toye You are a stupid man.
EDIT: Cameo appearance by @Shane_Yes_That_One, an equally stupid man.

I can neither confirm nor deny any cut of anything from Vic for myself or 🥝 farms.

Best I can offer you guys is 5 pairs of Grade "C-" gay pants. Y'all will have to share. You have 48 hours to decide on the gay pants offer.
It was in one of the multi-hour interviews he did with Ken Jennings. Very strange that he's back to wanting revenge on Ken a year after they had all those cordial conversations following his diagnosis as a psychopath. Hmm, maybe it's not so strange. (:_(

View attachment 2786309

Channeling Barack Obama
Let me be clear...

I didn't diagnose him. I gave my personal opinion informed by my profession & education that Ron Toye presents symptoms consistent with Antisocial Personality Disorder, more consistent with Sociopathy, NOT Psychopathy.

TheClappening

no u
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rackets is having Iron Liz on. Since the topics will touch on Channel Awesome, I suspect we'll hear about Armzgurl

1639108443605.png

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Rackets is having Iron Liz on. Since the topics will touch on Channel Awesome, I suspect we'll hear about Armzgurl

View attachment 2788217
Oh, I'm sure we'll hear about @MarzGurl.
I haven't seen Nick do a CTC/Weeb Wars stream since he had Iron Liz and Micah Curtis on in 2019.

Diplocephalus

kiwifarms.net
Oh, I'm sure we'll hear about @MarzGurl.
I haven't seen Nick do a CTC/Weeb Wars stream since he had Iron Liz and Micah Curtis on in 2019.
They mostly just laughed at her classic Armz photo and recapped the begining of the KickVic saga, they talked way more about Linkara. Decently entertaining interview for the banter but there wasn't anything particularly interesting or new to come out of it.

TheClappening

no u
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They mostly just laughed at her classic Armz photo and recapped the begining of the KickVic saga, they talked way more about Linkara. Decently entertaining interview for the banter but there wasn't anything particularly interesting or new to come out of it.
The newcomers to Nick's channel getting confused boners over someone with XY chromosomes was funny