Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Kari Kamiya

"I beat her up, so I gave her a cuck-cup."
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heads up, Cody of Anime Outsiders is gonna be on Nick's show tonight. Figured the livestream would belong here.

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nick calling out the fatpiling on Vic.
I have this feeling that a lot of these people (including Emilia Plum) are still going after Vic because Nick makes fun of them.

They can't get Nick fired, because he's self employed. They can't get him disbarred for saying mean things on the internet. They can't somehow take his money, in fact he gets a few hundred dollars every time they act like faggots.

So instead they go after the vulnerable Vic, ignoring the fact that Vic isn't Nick's entire world.

LawTwitter is Dumb

Twitter is dumb, but Law Twitter is far dumber
kiwifarms.net
I have this feeling that a lot of these people (including Emilia Plum) are still going after Vic because Nick makes fun of them.

They can't get Nick fired, because he's self employed. They can't get him disbarred for saying mean things on the internet. They can't somehow take his money, in fact he gets a few hundred dollars every time they act like faggots.

So instead they go after the vulnerable Vic, ignoring the fact that Vic isn't Nick's entire world.
No, Nicks really poor and isn't a lawyer only lawlyers on twatter are real lawlyers and can't travel and buy things he wants but he's also a trust fund baby that hasn't earned anything in his life off his own work...

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nah, it's because they are fat, miserable people that can't stand that "mega rapist" Vic Mignogna still breathes.
Plus, getting Vic canceled from gigs is a game to them.
The prize? Twitter asspats and ego stroking.

TheClappening

Russian slap fighting
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

welcome back stream
1632718436226.png

In case it's not obvious, that's an autographed print of Jamie Marchi's character from Highschool DXD.

EDIT: F for Chuck Huber

EDIT 2: Chucky Leaks?
TLDR: Chuck said Nick would inspire some animoo convention mass shooter.

Last edited:

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

welcome back stream
View attachment 2573121

In case it's not obvious, that's an autographed print of Jamie Marchi's character from Highschool DXD.

EDIT: F for Chuck Huber

View attachment 2573140

EDIT 2: Chucky Leaks?
TLDR: Chuck said Nick would inspire some animoo convention mass shooter.
View attachment 2573145
I just want to add that Chuck's complaints to Nick are ironic considering that a follower of T. Greg Doucette and KickVic DID CAUSE A MASS SHOOTING:

Empresa

les mauvais choix font les bonnes histoires
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Don't shit up the thread when there is no content at the moment.

Drowningman

I have a red pencil box.
kiwifarms.net
It was good to hear Nick going off on Sheepdog again.
Ron needs to be called out and reminded that "He moved on".