Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The latter half you could notice he was winding down, not excusing it, just like I said, only really thing you can do sometimes, is let them tire themselves out. It's really the ONLY way situations like these calm down. But I completely understand people will certainly have issues with it. It's just how the cookie crumbles, anger storms are nothing to take lightly.
He could tell him to lol calm down.

Null

Ooperator
kiwifarms.net
At least Cody cares enough about them to call them out about it. Most people (myself included) just stop watching and start ignoring.
Yes that is what most adults do.

Everything has its grifters. People like money. Some people try to make money off popular things. It happens. It is a symptom of success.

The main issue with what that guy was doing, besides winding himself and gasping for air as his brain fought between his urges to cry more and inhale fucking oxygen, was being upset when there's no reason to be upset. Do you know how many videos I see like the ones he's shown in my suggestions? None. Zero. You know why? Because I don't watch them. He watches him. That's why the algorithm suggests more of them. He watches them and stews on how talentless the editors are and how he's better and deserves that, but of course his ARTISTIC INTEGRITY as a TRAINED EDITOR doesn't allow him to grift. He's so above it all you guys, that's why he's so obviously emotionally invested in the success and failure of other people.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
He could tell him to lol calm down.
Yeah, I know, but at the same time, it's easier said than done. It's... difficult. Is best way to describe it. Emotions can be very hard to control. And yeah yeah "getting emotional over the internet lol" go on get out of your system. Everyone's different, they will handle things differently, not everything can be resolved the same way. And really it's up to people themselves to figure out those questions of the solutions to those problems. If that makes much sense.

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The latter half you could notice he was winding down, not excusing it, just like I said, only really thing you can do sometimes, is let them tire themselves out. It's really the ONLY way situations like these calm down. But I completely understand people will certainly have issues with it. It's just how the cookie crumbles, anger storms are nothing to take lightly.
Nick didn't owe it to Cody to let his "anger storm" take over the show. He would have been perfectly justified in muting Cody after 5 or 10 minutes and telling him to come back another time. Nobody is owed an audience for their meltdowns.

VisualRemix

Consensual Hugs
kiwifarms.net
AO was being a sperg. Yeah, we get the point, but some YouTube personalities aren't content creators from an artistic perspective, they are content creators in a news journalism perspective.

I get out of work at 11PM. The drive home takes about 20 minutes or so. Hearing a recap from Hero, Flash, or TUG is great before the next stream. Plus, Nick doesn't cover all of the other stuff that goes on during the day like the Persona, FF7, MK11, or RWBY fiasco.

There were better ways to address the issue, he just made it WORSE. All of that energy wasted on his own personal opinion on what YouTube content is supposed to be.

Monkey Prick

Wading in the pissy waters of lake Cresva
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, I know, but at the same time, it's easier said than done. It's... difficult. Is best way to describe it. Emotions can be very hard to control. And yeah yeah "getting emotional over the internet lol" go on get out of your system. Everyone's different, they will handle things differently, not everything can be resolved the same way. And really it's up to people themselves to figure out those questions of the solutions to those problems. If that makes much sense.
Saying "I think the message is recieved, perhaps it's time to move onto something else Cody" after the first 15 minutes might have salvaged the latter half of the stream, 1k+ people bailed before he'd even finished crying about clickbait like he's a 12 year old kid who's minecraft channel isn't blowing up. In between repeating himself he also just huffed his own farts, I think the only other guest that bad was CRP.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
Saying "I think the message is recieved, perhaps it's time to move onto something else Cody" after the first 15 minutes might have salvaged the latter half of the stream, 1k+ people bailed before he'd even finished crying about clickbait like he's a 12 year old kid who's minecraft channel isn't blowing up. In between repeating himself he also just huffed his own farts, I think the only other guest that bad was CRP.
There was also the insufferable sycophancy that he engaged in after Nick dropped his rant on Perfection. He wasn't satisfied huffing his own farts, he had to stick his nose between Nick's cheeks too.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
Nick didn't owe it to Cody to let his "anger storm" take over the show. He would have been perfectly justified in muting Cody after 5 or 10 minutes and telling him to come back another time. Nobody is owed an audience for their meltdowns.
Fair point, but it was Nick's call, he chose to handle the way that he did. And tbh, that's all she wrote. It is what it is. Nick's show, Nick's rules. If he wants to change things, it's ultimately his choice if he does though. That's all I can really say, imo. Not everyone Nick has on is going to be exceptional like Shane or entertaining like Raz0r. Think of it like this, not everyone is going to have a 10 to charisma. Is all I'm saying. My final 2 cents on this.

Last edited:

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
I don't think Nick was expecting that autism storm. Also his story that needed to be told was so fucking jumbled it was hard to tell what was happening. If AO's 'research guy' knows all the details and is much more informed then he should be on the show instead of the bumbling tard.
How could you forget @emspex...for shame good sir, for shame.
What you have let go unsaid is :dienull::dienull::dienull:

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
AO was being a sperg. Yeah, we get the point, but some YouTube personalities aren't content creators from an artistic perspective, they are content creators in a news journalism perspective.

I get out of work at 11PM. The drive home takes about 20 minutes or so. Hearing a recap from Hero, Flash, or TUG is great before the next stream. Plus, Nick doesn't cover all of the other stuff that goes on during the day like the Persona, FF7, MK11, or RWBY fiasco.

There were better ways to address the issue, he just made it WORSE. All of that energy wasted on his own personal opinion on what YouTube content is supposed to be.
Oh,what ruby thing? That was one of Vic's shows right?

repentance

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Jumping back to before the dumb stuff, anyone have guesses about the twins Soye mentioned living with that are involved? Could just be random Funi employees, or are there twin VAs? The only siblings I can think of are the Ayres brothers and it's obviously not them.
It begs the question of how long Ron has been part of the VA/Con scene. He claims to have met Vic for the first time at the Broly premiere despite having been involved with Monica for years. How did Ron come to know the twins and in what capacity did the twins interact with Vic - colleagues, fans?

OneHandClapping

Shamefur dispray
kiwifarms.net
Jumping back to before the dumb stuff, anyone have guesses about the twins Soye mentioned living with that are involved? Could just be random Funi employees, or are there twin VAs? The only siblings I can think of are the Ayres brothers and it's obviously not them.
No twin VAs to my knowledge. There are several sibling sets, like the Ayres brothers Greg and Chris, the Simmons sisters Juliet and Genevieve, the Palencia siblings Brina and Gino, and Monica's sister Natalie does voice work with sentai.

Last edited:

Tobias

Bloomer Boomer
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I could've summarized that spergout with a minute. Not even a minute.

If this is truly something you care about don't turn this into gamergate because like gamergate there will be an ending to it and when it does you don't want to turn yourself into a person that will have to resort to eating trashburgers, destroy an entire political party or generally be unapproachable forever because of a single google search.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
I feel like I could've summarized that spergout with a minute. Not even a minute.

If this is truly something you care about don't turn this into gamergate because like gamergate there will be an ending to it and when it does you don't want to turn yourself into a person that will have to resort to eating trashburgers, destroy an entire political party or generally be unapproachable forever because of a single google search.
Gamergate will never end. It will be blamed for ork invasions in M65

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I'm currently catching up to the stream and I'm at the first 1/4th. To be fair to Cody, being an autistic sperg comes with being an anime fan. The poor man unironically loves Dragon Ball Super for the love of God, so please be patient! (Him sperging about Overlord and Garo; Vanishing Line is the reason I picked up these shows for which I'm grateful).

CODY: "I think Monica Rial might have a fetish for exceptional people."

Would somebody be willing to introduce Monica to JF?

KingofNothing

kiwifarms.net
He couldn't have incriminated himself any more had he had a copy of the elements of the tort sitting in front of him and went out of his way to make sure he included every single element in ONE FUCKING TWEET.

Here are the elements:

1. an existing contract subject to interference;
  2. a willful and intentional act of interference with the contract;
  3. that proximately caused the plaintiff's injury;
  4. caused actual damages or loss.
In this, he specifically admits knowing about existing contracts and employing agents to interfere with them intentionally by threatening to breach her own contract unless they breach their contracts with him.

It's astounding to watch a man this stupid torpedo himself like this.

You never see this. This is ludicrous.
God bless the digital age.

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
I'm currently catching up to the stream and I'm at the first 1/4th. To be fair to Cody, being an autistic sperg comes with being an anime fan. The poor man unironically loves Dragon Ball Super for the love of God, so please be patient! (Him sperging about Overlord and Garo; Vanishing Line is the reason I picked up these shows for which I'm grateful).

CODY: "I think Monica Rial might have a fetish for exceptional people."

Would somebody be willing to introduce Monica to JF?
That wasn't the issue, it was he got trapped in a mental loop. I think what he might have been trying to say, but couldn't get it out right, so he couldn't end the conversation. The hate focus, the "laugh at sjw" type of content, etc. I think that's what he might have meant, to mix things up with positive stuff too. That getting stuck with just hate fueled content that eventually people start to turn on other peers, etc, might lead to self-destruction. Idk, just a theory I'd have to confirm myself.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino