Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
cody wasnt totaly wrong, we have to realise that anime has a real community, and half of their content creators are doing the jarbo.
they dont have their own point of view or interesting theories. Its realy bad for their community if those people dont change, they will get more and more aggressive when the money gets tighter, thats just cancer.

Reactions: TLS

beardium

kiwifarms.net
Derek Padula claimed that it was another VA's girlfriend.

https://archive.li/vxGXo

View attachment 760760
-So girl that kissed isn't the one making the claim
-The guy that made the claim doesn't want to come public
-If the guy making the claims was the boyfriend of the girl that kissed vic then he is just butthurt that his girlfriend was about to cheat with vic
-Padula isn't making a claim
-Padula can't back up the claims
- But the most important point of it all this hearsay is still going to be used to prove that a factual claim that is backed by evidence is somehow less credible due to this hearsay story that you can't back up aka Just believe me Bruh !

Yup you totally proved everyone why the fuck no one should even give a flying fuck about this hearsay bullshit. You can't fucking back this bullshit up because it always was consensual and no party involved is claiming it wasn't. Go fuck yourself the other side of the story isn't being represented because it doesn't even fucking exist to begin with.

You filthy motherfucking assholes hope this shit is proved as a conspiracy and every single one of you motherfuckers get their career gets ended.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If this is true, does this drag the agent into the conspiracy as well? Or how would that be handled-- can the agent wash his/her hands of it and say "I was following the directives of my client, and here are the emails and texts that prove I acted at their direction."
Probably not. Principal/agent liability works the other way. The actions of the agent are attributed to the principal, not the other way around. The agent would have to know why they were doing what they were doing for it to be interference, and although information might come in that proves they knew they were doing something illegal, it's more likely (:optimistic:) that they can claim innocence, that they didn't know what they were doing was part of an illegal scheme.

Even if not, their testimony is probably more helpful than their scalp.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I can't find where Nick gave an update on Funimation in the past day or two, but I believe he indicated that there are indications that their interactions with Ty Beard were proceeding much more amicably.

It was just a brief update where the two had agreed on extending the date their response was due IIRC.
Ty Beard graciously agreed to allow them more time for their response than the statutory response date. So Funi’s response filing is not on the “20+next Monday timetable”. The unspoken message there is Ty Beard is optimistic that there might not be a need for a Funi response filing.

Just going by the texts we saw here tonight, Funi/Sony is going to settle and settle fast, in order to get the unexplored hand grenade that is Ron Toye’s Anime Mafia shit as far the fuck away from themselves as possible. Those texts are a game changer. You do not want to be sharing a court docket number with those communications. You do not want to be arguing before Judge and Jury that you had no part with what this obviously guilty asshole was doing, in spite of the clear evidence that you acted in the ways he and his fellows wished. There are hints of not just civil liability but potential criminality going on there. You are not gonna want to be in that courtroom and will agree to whatever it takes to not be there.

Don’t be surprised if Marchi’s Lawyer and Agent time her down and beat some sense into her as well.

And something to think on. While Nick clearly got these texts through his own channels, he almost certainly ran them past Ty Beard before revealing them. He’s not going to broadcast anything that would interfere with Ty’s lawsuit. Ty obviously confirmed what Nick has, indicated he had even more, and most likely gave approval, either overt or tacit fit the materials release. The release happened a day or so after all players were finally served and on the board. Ty plays 5d Chess. This information release was a calculated move to scare the shit out of all players.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
cody wasnt totaly wrong, we have to realise that anime has a real community, and half of their content creators are doing the jarbo.
they dont have their own point of view or interesting theories. Its realy bad for their community if those people dont change, they will get more and more aggressive when the money gets tighter, thats just cancer.
To be fair, Hei was kind of on a drought due to the lack of RWBY stuff so I give him a pass. And the anime community is pissed about this whole thing going on and that it still is a big deal. Just ask the neutral aka the ones staying out if they care which side wins. Probably will get a lot of Vic supporters but also after another month people wishing this was over. I'm just annoyed these people would rather ruin their lives than save their careers and we are still on Funi. I mean it's great, but if it all miraculously settled in a day I'd be satisfied.

But I disagree with half the content creators covering this. Most of the Anitubers still focus on doing what their channel was built off of such as Noble...being a Weeb on camera. He even says he knows the Vic stuff is annoying people. The problem is that this drama is in the limelight because both sides of the ordeal keep tugging it back and forth. People on Twitter who are ISWV are just as bad as the SJWs. I mean for God's sake why the hell was Renfamous relevant in this in the first place? She is just a pathetic waste of life and time. But it is what it is and people will reach into the corners when this starts slowing down. We can't do anything about that.

Want to know who the second most interesting characters in the ISWV movement besides Nick? It's not TUG, Hei, or Flash. It's the guests who come on. Honestly, I think I enjoy it the most when people like Drexel, Ty, LUG (TUG's daughter), Liz, Reuben, etc come on as guests when it gets interesting. Do you want to know what they do that most of you dont? They get a little more personal and share stuff outside the scope of the Vic situation. You boring pieces of shit rely on clickbait to make lazy made 15 minute videos over a goddamn Tweet somebody who nobody ever heard of before this made. And let's be honest, you all were basically nothing before Nick charged in and made this thing go full steam with his involvement. That includes me. I don't care what you do, but let me tell as GamerGate ended this will end too. If you really like doing this, I would work on your long term game plan sooner than later on how to expand and grow your channel as it may be easy now with Vic and Nick, but half assed videos won't do so well when you're on your own. So use this time to experiment and establish your own channel so that you can keep making money off of something you love doing. I'm turning it back over to Nick but if any of you Youtubers want me to talk in more detail, my message box is always open.

Is probably how my rant would go if I were to sperg like Cody did. On a scale of monkey to Shane in autism levels, how'd I do?

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Is probably how my rant would go if I were to sperg like Cody did. On a scale of monkey to Shane in autism levels, how'd I do?
one of those cute monkey who can change their own diapers.

is there anything about the case that Cody talked about? this could be big and SUPER funny to watch.

• Optimistic
Reactions: RodgerDodger

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
Rewatching the non-spergy parts of the stream now that I'm properly caffeinated. Something I noticed about the texts from Soye.

January 10th, first text: Soye wants to get his business partner, Andy, in on the sponsorship and is waiting for a time KC, Andy, and himself can sit down at the same time.

January 10th, second text: Andy is unavailable, Soye has times available but has to talk to Andy who is in a meeting.

January 11th, third text: Another excuse as to why a call won't work. Still hasn't talked to Andy but totally will. Now Soye provides his direct email address.

January 22nd, fourth text: Threatens to pull sponsorship.

I think Soye strung KC along by using Andy as an excuse. I don't think Andy knows what Soye did since apparently all communication was directly with Soye and Andy was apparently in meetings constantly which I don't think is true if we're going off Soye's record of truth telling.

5t3n0g0ph3r

Resident Archivist
kiwifarms.net
Rewatching the non-spergy parts of the stream now that I'm properly caffeinated. Something I noticed about the texts from Soye.

January 10th, first text: Soye wants to get his business partner, Andy, in on the sponsorship and is waiting for a time KC, Andy, and himself can sit down at the same time.

January 10th, second text: Andy is unavailable, Soye has times available but has to talk to Andy who is in a meeting.

January 11th, third text: Another excuse as to why a call won't work. Still hasn't talked to Andy but totally will. Now Soye provides his direct email address.

January 22nd, fourth text: Threatens to pull sponsorship.

I think Soye strung KC along by using Andy as an excuse. I don't think Andy knows what Soye did since apparently all communication was directly with Soye and Andy was apparently in meetings constantly which I don't think is true if we're going off Soye's record of truth telling.
If Andy didn't know what Ron was doing, he certainly does now!
If I was him, I'd be pissed that my business partner used MY name to extort someone in a business deal.
I would be demanding a resignation letter.

Army Burger

Rape Count: 1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Andy didn't know what Ron was doing, he certainly does now!
If I was him, I'd be pissed that my business partner used MY name to extort someone in a business deal.
I would be demanding a resignation letter.
I don't know if Andy would be so quick to turf Soye. I get the feeling they may be pretty chummy with each other.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Yes that is what most adults do.

Everything has its grifters. People like money. Some people try to make money off popular things. It happens. It is a symptom of success.

The main issue with what that guy was doing, besides winding himself and gasping for air as his brain fought between his urges to cry more and inhale fucking oxygen, was being upset when there's no reason to be upset. Do you know how many videos I see like the ones he's shown in my suggestions? None. Zero. You know why? Because I don't watch them. He watches him. That's why the algorithm suggests more of them. He watches them and stews on how talentless the editors are and how he's better and deserves that, but of course his ARTISTIC INTEGRITY as a TRAINED EDITOR doesn't allow him to grift. He's so above it all you guys, that's why he's so obviously emotionally invested in the success and failure of other people.
I think this is more appropriately defined as AUTISTIC INTEGRITY. Defined as when some idiotic sense of false integrity prevents you from earning a valid living using your own unique skills and abilities, because that would be in some way “selling out” or similar bullshit.

The counterpoint tothis would be Autistic Ability. Such as the (non starving) artist who made $91 million yesterday selling an ugly stainless steel sculpture of a Balloon Rabbit.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Ty plays 5d Chess. This information release was a calculated move to scare the shit out of all players.
This case isn't even chess. It's Connect Four, and he's the first player, but the other side still thinks it can win for some reason.

I don't know if Andy would be so quick to turf Soye. I get the feeling they may be pretty chummy with each other.
Well, then I hope he's willing to give up everything in his life for the illegal acts of a dumbass, because that's what it will come to.

Yay, more concentrated autism... oh boy... fuck that shit, I’m out. There is nothing Perfection could possibly say that would even be worth hearing for the lulz.
I don't know how much of that I'm willing to put up with. If it's a quick smackdown, fine, but I don't want to listen to an angry, stupid, autistic fuck sperg out for hours straight.

beardium

kiwifarms.net
You read that answer to the suit? My Bet is Casey is going to be completely blindsided by this. He didn't bother to even read the PULL thread he linked. He sure as shit didn't beat the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth out of his shitbag clients. Is there anything in that lawsuit response that seems directed at the TI of the Cons?
Thing is the autism is so bad that casey can no fucking way catch up with this shit in mere weeks. BHBH had 20,000 documents to look at exclusively forgetting in this case setting aside other cases they already had before filing the lawsuit. Forget about getting blindsided casey boi doesn't even realize that the house was already burnt to a crisp with every ounce of damage imaginable already having been occured way before he could have reached to extinguish the fire and mitigate the damage.

Mr. Sandwiches

Oh well, whatever, nevermind.
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't matter now. There's enough evidence already to establish tortious interference (and probably civil conspiracy). As Nick has mentioned many times before, they would still be liable for that even if Vic lost the defamation action.

I just want to see who else Ron has dropped in it with his stupid gay ops.
True enough. I just hope this doesnt devolve the MoRon defense into a feral animal trapped in a corner situation, clawing for any and every chance of survival salvageable. It most likely will.

Though with almost everyone involved ducking responsibilities, it seems more like a delaying of the inevitable than anything else. But of course, remember: "We can't wait to go to court! Finally we can reveal the truth!"

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
Thing is the autism is so bad that casey can no fucking way catch up with this shit in mere weeks. BHBH had 20,000 documents to look at exclusively forgetting in this case setting aside other cases they already had before filing the lawsuit. Forget about getting blindsided casey boi doesn't even realize that the house was already burnt to a crisp with every ounce of damage imaginable already having been occured way before he could have reached to extinguish the fire and mitigate the damage.
But the fire is still burning. His moron of a client publicly confirmed the authenticity of those text messages TODAY! This isn’t that things were destroyed long before Casey got involved. It’s that his clients keep setting off explosives in front of him and everyone else while proclaiming “yeah we did it, So What!” His firm has got to be wondering what the fuck he got them into?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino