Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Freddy Freaker

Here's the party freak
kiwifarms.net
Jesus I was looking forward to last night's stream but it sounds like this AO guy totally shitted it up with autism.

Either way, congratulations are in order to Ron Toye for making kraut look intelligent. Good job! :biggrin:

EDIT:
I guess he really was black after all.

On a side note, this is KoP levels of going "Right Jim, right? Back me up here, Jim."
Watch out Rekieta! AO is cruisin' for that hot outline!

Fougaro

Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar
kiwifarms.net
I just made it to Cody's rant, which he already did in his podcast. Call it an autistic meltdown if you wish, but can't say I disagree with him about the Gamergate symptoms.

Edit:
Jesus I was looking forward to last night's stream but it sounds like this AO guy totally shitted it up with autism.

Either way, congratulations are in order to Ron Toye for making kraut look intelligent. Good job! :biggrin:

View attachment 761028

EDIT:

Watch out Rekieta! AO is cruisin' for that hot outline!
I wasn't being hyperbolic when I said a few months ago that Funimation voice actors make Kraut's ops heterosexual and the IBS people well-adjusted by comparison.

Dopey Cunt

Laughing in tiddies.
kiwifarms.net
Mm....what a time to be a Kiwi.
There's just a nigh endless supply of cows to make fun of.

The stream was good for me. I just watched up to the part where he covered the e-mails and texts. After that I shut it off since I didn't care to hear Cody's "hot take" on ISWV youtubers.

• Agree
Reactions: RodgerDodger

Clockwork Dragon

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Also Soye blabbed that Monica's agent was sending the same "drop Vic or I walk" threat to every con they were both scheduled to be at
If this is true, does this drag the agent into the conspiracy as well? Or how would that be handled-- can the agent wash his/her hands of it and say "I was following the directives of my client, and here are the emails and texts that prove I acted at their direction." Or is it more along the lines of, they should have known better than to engage in this sort of shit even if acting on behalf of their clients, so they are equally culpable?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 5t3n0g0ph3r

NewFag7

kiwifarms.net
Well, this stream was productive at least.

We got to see the texts from Soye basically spelling the case for tortious interference and civil conspiracy.

Although cringy, Cody's GoFundMe shilling speech achieved the desired result.

Also, I'm glad he called out the clickbaiters and youtube beggers. If there's something that comes out of that autistic spergout is that it hammered to the point where I'd (hopefully) expect them to cool it down with the clickbait out of shame.

Perfection getting shat on by Nick was glorious.

I didn't stay for the superchats, this sperg wasted enough time already. Someone let me know if I missed anything important.

Dopey Cunt

Laughing in tiddies.
kiwifarms.net
Also, I'm glad he called out the clickbaiters and youtube beggers. If there's something that comes out of that autistic spergout is that it hammered to the point where I'd (hopefully) expect them to cool it down with the clickbait out of shame.
I didn't really care that he shit on the other youtubers (because I don't give a shit about them). The click baity stuff doesn't bother me as much because even though I know what they are going to talk about it, it's nice hearing everyone's different takes on the situation and frankly, it's not Cody's place to police people on youtube. They do what they do to make money because it is a source of revenue for them, even if they regurgitate the same BS over and over. The simple thing to do would be to just not watch those videos and only stick to Nick's. Besides, they do cover other topics sometimes that Nick doesn't so they aren't all total parrots.
So I mean, they don't care what we or anyone else thinks, they are going to keep doing it because they need money and I'm not gonna tell them to stop making money the way they know how: by lapping up the current hot drama and taking a ride in the ol' bandwagon.

FakeNewsAnchor

kiwifarms.net
That wasn't the issue, it was he got trapped in a mental loop. I think what he might have been trying to say, but couldn't get it out right, so he couldn't end the conversation. The hate focus, the "laugh at sjw" type of content, etc. I think that's what he might have meant, to mix things up with positive stuff too. That getting stuck with just hate fueled content that eventually people start to turn on other peers, etc, might lead to self-destruction. Idk, just a theory I'd have to confirm myself.
You can stop saying that he 'got caught in a mental loop' or whatever you've been repeating. We can all guess at this point that he's on some sort of spectrum, that doesn't excuse the fact that he raped our ears for an hour in order to act superior to other YT idiots. The "Please be patient, I have Autism" line is only an out for mockery when you aren't shoving your autism in everyone's face.

TheLastJoestar

kiwifarms.net
The latter half you could notice he was winding down, not excusing it, just like I said, only really thing you can do sometimes, is let them tire themselves out. It's really the ONLY way situations like these calm down. But I completely understand people will certainly have issues with it. It's just how the cookie crumbles, anger storms are nothing to take lightly.
This is something I deal with. it's why my comments are always so long, I've learned to deal with it by making them as concice and cover as manyh angles as possible.

Nick was nice and all but an "Alright bro, now you're just repeating yourself" would have been in order. There is NOOOOO reason to be that angry over low-quality content. Unless you believe this community will exist after ISWV is done with... it wont. It happens to every community - particulally ones sprung up around drama and controversy.

The call for better content from these people so they can transition to other topics more gracefully is just dandy. Scroll back and you see me justuifying it. That was when the rant was going on for 4-ish minutes. What he did? he probably caused a bigger schism than what he ever wanted. And I agree that he blew his load too early. We're still too early in ISWV to start calling others out - unless they're objectively wrong or making up facts or whatever. the obnoxious speculation is a good thing to call people out for. he even had screencaps to prove it (And he dunked on Hero Hei in the process)

The weird thing is, he'd alluded to it earlier in the stream and it was just fine. And it was infuriating hearing the guy go from Rallying the troops with a concise rant, to becoming a ranting, and rambling buffoon. And it JUST WOULDNT STOP! Perfection shows up and changes the topic (thank god) he pulls back to that topic to justify himself. Nick gives him last words and warns him NOT to go back to that topic, in exceptional fashon he goes back to the topic trying to justify himself again. Saying the exact same shit he'd used to justify himself 40 minutes ago.

A self aware person needs to know when to stop. He feigns self-awareness and keeps doing it during the stream. All he really has to do is stop saying a simple word. If it comes out his mouth stop talking "Again I..." Stop talking. that should be the trigger to say "I'm repeating myself and nobody wants to hear this again"

Nick's approach on the whole thing was great. AO is the guy who gets burnt up over internet drama because he was raised into it. Nick has bills to pay and doesnt give a single fuck.

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
cody wasnt totaly wrong, we have to realise that anime has a real community, and half of their content creators are doing the jarbo.
they dont have their own point of view or interesting theories. Its realy bad for their community if those people dont change, they will get more and more aggressive when the money gets tighter, thats just cancer.

Reactions: TLS

beardium

kiwifarms.net
Derek Padula claimed that it was another VA's girlfriend.

https://archive.li/vxGXo

View attachment 760760
-So girl that kissed isn't the one making the claim
-The guy that made the claim doesn't want to come public
-If the guy making the claims was the boyfriend of the girl that kissed vic then he is just butthurt that his girlfriend was about to cheat with vic
-Padula isn't making a claim
-Padula can't back up the claims
- But the most important point of it all this hearsay is still going to be used to prove that a factual claim that is backed by evidence is somehow less credible due to this hearsay story that you can't back up aka Just believe me Bruh !

Yup you totally proved everyone why the fuck no one should even give a flying fuck about this hearsay bullshit. You can't fucking back this bullshit up because it always was consensual and no party involved is claiming it wasn't. Go fuck yourself the other side of the story isn't being represented because it doesn't even fucking exist to begin with.

You filthy motherfucking assholes hope this shit is proved as a conspiracy and every single one of you motherfuckers get their career gets ended.

• Agree
Reactions: Kosher Salt

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
If this is true, does this drag the agent into the conspiracy as well? Or how would that be handled-- can the agent wash his/her hands of it and say "I was following the directives of my client, and here are the emails and texts that prove I acted at their direction."
Probably not. Principal/agent liability works the other way. The actions of the agent are attributed to the principal, not the other way around. The agent would have to know why they were doing what they were doing for it to be interference, and although information might come in that proves they knew they were doing something illegal, it's more likely (:optimistic:) that they can claim innocence, that they didn't know what they were doing was part of an illegal scheme.

Even if not, their testimony is probably more helpful than their scalp.

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
I can't find where Nick gave an update on Funimation in the past day or two, but I believe he indicated that there are indications that their interactions with Ty Beard were proceeding much more amicably.

It was just a brief update where the two had agreed on extending the date their response was due IIRC.
Ty Beard graciously agreed to allow them more time for their response than the statutory response date. So Funi’s response filing is not on the “20+next Monday timetable”. The unspoken message there is Ty Beard is optimistic that there might not be a need for a Funi response filing.

Just going by the texts we saw here tonight, Funi/Sony is going to settle and settle fast, in order to get the unexplored hand grenade that is Ron Toye’s Anime Mafia shit as far the fuck away from themselves as possible. Those texts are a game changer. You do not want to be sharing a court docket number with those communications. You do not want to be arguing before Judge and Jury that you had no part with what this obviously guilty asshole was doing, in spite of the clear evidence that you acted in the ways he and his fellows wished. There are hints of not just civil liability but potential criminality going on there. You are not gonna want to be in that courtroom and will agree to whatever it takes to not be there.

Don’t be surprised if Marchi’s Lawyer and Agent time her down and beat some sense into her as well.

And something to think on. While Nick clearly got these texts through his own channels, he almost certainly ran them past Ty Beard before revealing them. He’s not going to broadcast anything that would interfere with Ty’s lawsuit. Ty obviously confirmed what Nick has, indicated he had even more, and most likely gave approval, either overt or tacit fit the materials release. The release happened a day or so after all players were finally served and on the board. Ty plays 5d Chess. This information release was a calculated move to scare the shit out of all players.

Commander

Leader to Your Demise
kiwifarms.net
cody wasnt totaly wrong, we have to realise that anime has a real community, and half of their content creators are doing the jarbo.
they dont have their own point of view or interesting theories. Its realy bad for their community if those people dont change, they will get more and more aggressive when the money gets tighter, thats just cancer.
To be fair, Hei was kind of on a drought due to the lack of RWBY stuff so I give him a pass. And the anime community is pissed about this whole thing going on and that it still is a big deal. Just ask the neutral aka the ones staying out if they care which side wins. Probably will get a lot of Vic supporters but also after another month people wishing this was over. I'm just annoyed these people would rather ruin their lives than save their careers and we are still on Funi. I mean it's great, but if it all miraculously settled in a day I'd be satisfied.

But I disagree with half the content creators covering this. Most of the Anitubers still focus on doing what their channel was built off of such as Noble...being a Weeb on camera. He even says he knows the Vic stuff is annoying people. The problem is that this drama is in the limelight because both sides of the ordeal keep tugging it back and forth. People on Twitter who are ISWV are just as bad as the SJWs. I mean for God's sake why the hell was Renfamous relevant in this in the first place? She is just a pathetic waste of life and time. But it is what it is and people will reach into the corners when this starts slowing down. We can't do anything about that.

Want to know who the second most interesting characters in the ISWV movement besides Nick? It's not TUG, Hei, or Flash. It's the guests who come on. Honestly, I think I enjoy it the most when people like Drexel, Ty, LUG (TUG's daughter), Liz, Reuben, etc come on as guests when it gets interesting. Do you want to know what they do that most of you dont? They get a little more personal and share stuff outside the scope of the Vic situation. You boring pieces of shit rely on clickbait to make lazy made 15 minute videos over a goddamn Tweet somebody who nobody ever heard of before this made. And let's be honest, you all were basically nothing before Nick charged in and made this thing go full steam with his involvement. That includes me. I don't care what you do, but let me tell as GamerGate ended this will end too. If you really like doing this, I would work on your long term game plan sooner than later on how to expand and grow your channel as it may be easy now with Vic and Nick, but half assed videos won't do so well when you're on your own. So use this time to experiment and establish your own channel so that you can keep making money off of something you love doing. I'm turning it back over to Nick but if any of you Youtubers want me to talk in more detail, my message box is always open.

Is probably how my rant would go if I were to sperg like Cody did. On a scale of monkey to Shane in autism levels, how'd I do?

Dr. Dingo DVM

kid tested, mother approved
kiwifarms.net
Rewatching the non-spergy parts of the stream now that I'm properly caffeinated. Something I noticed about the texts from Soye.

January 10th, first text: Soye wants to get his business partner, Andy, in on the sponsorship and is waiting for a time KC, Andy, and himself can sit down at the same time.

January 10th, second text: Andy is unavailable, Soye has times available but has to talk to Andy who is in a meeting.

January 11th, third text: Another excuse as to why a call won't work. Still hasn't talked to Andy but totally will. Now Soye provides his direct email address.

January 22nd, fourth text: Threatens to pull sponsorship.

I think Soye strung KC along by using Andy as an excuse. I don't think Andy knows what Soye did since apparently all communication was directly with Soye and Andy was apparently in meetings constantly which I don't think is true if we're going off Soye's record of truth telling.

5t3n0g0ph3r

kiwifarms.net
Rewatching the non-spergy parts of the stream now that I'm properly caffeinated. Something I noticed about the texts from Soye.

January 10th, first text: Soye wants to get his business partner, Andy, in on the sponsorship and is waiting for a time KC, Andy, and himself can sit down at the same time.

January 10th, second text: Andy is unavailable, Soye has times available but has to talk to Andy who is in a meeting.

January 11th, third text: Another excuse as to why a call won't work. Still hasn't talked to Andy but totally will. Now Soye provides his direct email address.

January 22nd, fourth text: Threatens to pull sponsorship.

I think Soye strung KC along by using Andy as an excuse. I don't think Andy knows what Soye did since apparently all communication was directly with Soye and Andy was apparently in meetings constantly which I don't think is true if we're going off Soye's record of truth telling.
If Andy didn't know what Ron was doing, he certainly does now!
If I was him, I'd be pissed that my business partner used MY name to extort someone in a business deal.
I would be demanding a resignation letter.

Reactions: Kosher Salt

Army Burger

[sad in mexican]
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Andy didn't know what Ron was doing, he certainly does now!
If I was him, I'd be pissed that my business partner used MY name to extort someone in a business deal.
I would be demanding a resignation letter.
I don't know if Andy would be so quick to turf Soye. I get the feeling they may be pretty chummy with each other.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino