Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams -

HTTP Error 404

kiwifarms.net
"Now I can say I ate Monica Rial."

That's exceptional. But based on the utter stupidity of HR that I've dealt with, if they had a real HR department, that would be enough to get him in trouble. Basically, if the wammyn complained, they'd coddle them and punish him because he's less likely to throw a tantrum.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
I forget what reason Nick gave for not sharing this story. But I think it's cause I wouldn't believe him weeks ago when he first got it relayed to him. This is so dumb.

Tard

Yeezus
kiwifarms.net
So the investigation is based off some stories
First one is after talking to a co worker for something like a year by text message, vic had a consentual kiss with a coworker. 100% consentual. the other story is vic is at a convention with Monica Rial, they are at tables near eachother. talking back and forth and monica has jellybeans and vic asked her for a jellybean or she offered. consentual. so monica picks up the jellybean and autographs the jellybean as a joke and throws the jellybean to vic and vic and eats it and says "now i can say i ate monica rial"
This is the FUNi investigation's hard evidence
WEW LADS

Jub-Jub

kiwifarms.net
WOW. I was sure of my prediction because then at least you've got he was a molester trying to touch up the genital / arse area under the cover of jelly beans.

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Welp, this satisfies the "one Monica Rial gross-out joke per stream" quota for tonight. And no one had to donate to give one this time.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino