Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Ponderous Pillock

Perfectly Presidential
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know Ty's gift to Ron will have been thrown into the trash without him even looking at it. His lawyer's going to ask where all the stuff is refereed to in the letter and just say "Go :) On :) My :) Twitter :)".

Hotfartz :)

kiwifarms.net
nick says the jellybean story was the best proof in the investigation.
On a 1-10 how fucked is FUNimation?
Hopefully, very fucked. Ive lost most of my respect for them. I almost hate myself for sticking with my planned rewatch of dragon ball and various other shows on my to do list. Ive gained much more respect for Sentai/ADV, and honestly, i think they and Viz are the dubbing companies with the most to gain from any pushback against Funi.

Kosher Salt

(((NaCl)))
kiwifarms.net
Makes sense. I can only imagine how many bricks will be shit once Soye's lawyer hears about the twenty pounds of paper just delivered to his client.
Oh to be a fly on the wall for that meeting.
nick says the jellybean story was the best proof in the investigation.
On a 1-10 how fucked is FUNimation?
Eleven.

Then they made ten worse, so that 10 was the top number and they made that a little worse... and it went to eleven again.

Reactions: thx1138

Clint Westwood

Boats and hoes.
kiwifarms.net
There's also Rooster Teeth dropping Vic completely before Funimation did.

Then add the Kameha Con fiasco.
Actually...this is speculation, but...

What if Rooster Teeth dropped Vic after Funimation did?

Remember, Nick thinks that Vic was let go from Funimation on January 28th. They just didn't announce it until February 11th. The investigation lasted for only a couple of days, from what I can tell and from what Nick said.

Rooster Teeth let go of Vic on February 4th. You think a Funimation employee (or voice actor) or a third party passed the information onto Rooster Teeth?

Least Concern

Pretend I have a waifu avatar like everyone else
kiwifarms.net
Rooster Teeth let go of Vic on February 4th. You think a Funimation employee (or voice actor) or a third party passed the information onto Rooster Teeth?
I don't think that there had to have been whisper networks in action in this case. Remember that Funi's investigation was a nothingburger by their own admission. Meanwhile, Vic had already been tried and found guilty in the Court of Twitter. So I think it's more likely that both the Funi and RT firings had more to do with what they thought would be a PR backlash for having a Twitter-convicted rapist on their crew than the result of an inconclusive investigation.

Dopey Cunt

The Dopest Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Did they ever reveal who was Iago and who was Igor? I could have sworn that reveal was teased before the stream.
Nah, not yet. They only stated that both Iago and Igor wouldn't be part of the first round of papers that were getting sent out since I believe Ty said he wanted to build up a bigger and better case for them before tossing them their dues.

LifeguardHermit

Oberammergau
kiwifarms.net
So I think it's more likely that both the Funi and RT firings had more to do with what they thought would be a PR backlash for having a Twitter-convicted rapist on their crew than the result of an inconclusive investigation.
Soo much this^

RT and Funi are run by the exact same breed of weaselly little shits that held said twitter/kangaroo court.

inb4 someone on the wrong end of a lawsuit has a major negative life/financial event and or sunset's themselves
In this event, everyone from Rackets/Beard/Vic/VicSupporters/KF/Nool will be to blame, like usual. As opposed to themselves and all of the unnecessary drama they have created of course.

It makes me soo happy to know that even right now, this is just the beginning of more hilarity: I mean this can only get better and better. I actually hope that dummy Shane's kid grows up to be some kind of monk/technology abstaining hipster so they can live a life without the knowledge of their father's digital legacy.

Reactions: instythot
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino