Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Huitzilopochtli

High brow shitposter
kiwifarms.net
tbh, I wasn't as impressed by Vic's depo as some others, but what is missing from a transcript is demeanour. I'm not surprised that Ron's smugness comes across in real life and it will irritate the fuck out of a jury.

Counsel for both sides now know what the other side will hone in on and what they'll have to rebut. It's going to be a hell of a lot easier to polish Vic and Monica for court appearances than to transform Ron into someone a jury won't hate within 5 minutes.
What's going to come across to a jury is how reasonable Ty looks, and how Toye is going out of his way to make things harder, continue to defame the poor bastard in depo, and all but state "rules for the, but not for me" essentially saying his personal beliefs are counter to the rule of law this country was founded on. Playing this depo to the jury should win the case for Vic outright. He personifies everything wrong with the ideologies of his generation.

Recon

Tactical Autism Response Division
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What's going to come across to a jury is how reasonable Ty looks, and how Toye is going out of his way to make things harder, continue to defame the poor bastard in depo, and all but state "rules for the, but not for me" essentially saying his personal beliefs are counter to the rule of law this country was founded on. Playing this depo to the jury should win the case for Vic outright. He personifies everything wrong with the ideologies of his generation.
Kind of nuts that it's called Tarrant county, isn't it? If that ain't some synchronicity...

Mecharmadillo

Professional jackass
kiwifarms.net
Well, finally got around to watching the last stream.

I think I lost a substantial number of brain cells listening to soyboy x_x

I mean, for the love of god what was he THINKING?
He can't even pull off a basic bluff, let alone manage to pull off a proper witchunt conspiracy.

quickthrowaway

kiwifarms.net
featuring coachredpill as a surprise guest
Don't you put that evil on us, Ricky Bobby.

On a serious note, I think Nick should in the future do these long form video commentaries by himself. Any guest, regardless of who they are, will slow things down (in addition to super chats). If he wants one I would suggest going through video by himself then have the guest on afterwards to discuss it. He gets to have his guest and the audience can get content in a much more easily digestible format.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ron is irredeemably fucked and a poor pathological liar. Apparently Rial did well in her deposition. She's a good pathological liar. It's going to come off as obvious where the brains in this duo comes from.
It's hard to say one way or another until we actually see it. But one advantage Monica would have over the living embodiment of cuckholdry that she's "engaged" to is that she's used to being questioned for hours on end and having to present herself as likable. Granted, a deposition is different from being a panel but it's still more than Ronald has.

Just musing, but I'm also sure that she's very well aware that she can turn on Ron as a last ditch escape if needed. I don't think the idea of turning on his m'lady has even crossed Ron's mind.

vRick

kiwifarms.net
It's hard to say one way or another until we actually see it. But one advantage Monica would have over the living embodiment of cuckholdry that she's "engaged" to is that she's used to being questioned for hours on end and having to present herself as likable. Granted, a deposition is different from being a panel but it's still more than Ronald has.

Just musing, but I'm also sure that she's very well aware that she can turn on Ron as a last ditch escape if needed. I don't think the idea of turning on his m'lady has even crossed Ron's mind.
To add to this, I believe Nick after her deposition said she did "adequately" and not bad at all for likely the reasons you stated.

Edit: In addtion, I don't think Monica's depo will be as fun as Soye's.

Last edited:

Far Queue

kiwifarms.net
To add to this, I believe Nick after her deposition said she did "adequately" and not bad at all for likely the reasons you stated.

Edit: In addtion, I don't think Monica's depo will be as fun as Soye's.
I don't think you can use Ron's deposition for a basis of comparison. The only way it gets worse is someone who breaks down and admits it or gets so nervous that they piss themselves.

• Agree
Reactions: Francis York Morgan

Zero Day Defense

Begun, the Weeb War has.
kiwifarms.net
Cody fucking sucks, not even up for debate on that one. I'd rather it'd be Rackets solo but as long as it's someone that can actually banter it'll be fine.
Honestly, I liked at least couple of AO's riffs-- especially the one where he imitates the fictional version of Vic Soye's relating that victimizes those twins (or was it Monica? The one where he puts in all the gravel in his voice saying "I'M ONLY FORTY-TWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO").

Zero Day Defense

Begun, the Weeb War has.
kiwifarms.net
I hope at some point Nick decides to show Vic's deposition video. He wouldn't even have to show all of it - just some excerpts for the sake of comparison. I'd say it shut up fools like Douchette and Cohen, but it probably won't - they've invested themselves so heavily in KickVic it's kind of sad.
Cohen was already trying to say that Nick not showing Vic's unredacted deposition would imply that the unredacted bits didn't help him... even though Vic looks pretty good even with 43% of the depo missing.

Someone else tried to suggest that there was a pattern to the material Nick went over, as if he didn't just read/show everything he can get his hands on because it's literally more material and unlike everyone on lawtwitter he realized that he can make money flexing on plebs with his J.D. and accumulated lawyer experience instead of flashing a lawyer designation on even plebbier plebs on Twitter to make their paid opposition look more credible without having to exert much in the way of making sense.

Reactions: Botchy Galoop

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
Nick said he's gonna show all of them.
I hope he provides subtitles for Monica's deposition. I can't speak Huttese.
Cohen was already trying to say that Nick not showing Vic's unredacted deposition would imply that the unredacted bits didn't help him... even though Vic looks pretty good even with 43% of the depo missing.
Cohen clearly missed the part where Nick said that it was Lemonade who redacted 43% of the deposition from his motion to request Nick's depo. What we saw was things that he thought were relevant to his motion, and he was clearly trying to make Vic look bad. If there was something really juicy in the remaining 43%, it would have either been in the document, or Shane would've sprayed 10 layers of tard cum all over it on Twitter by now.

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino