Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Questioning_Huggers

kiwifarms.net
Apparently Monica didn't do too bad, according to Nick's sources. So it might not be nearly as entertaining. Ron cracking like this was honestly an unexpected treat, because I'm not sure how many people were expecting him to spill this much spaghetti.
I'll absolutely take it. If I ever want to blackpill someone on the fact that society is falling apart at the seams, I'll show them Ron's depo. I need the palate cleanse of someone just being a lying bitch, and not an incompetently lying bitch.

Bessie

kiwifarms.net
Don't post if you have nothing to say. Only post to further the conversation. Reaction images are shit, stop it.
Apologies about treating this thread as if it was a chat earlier. If people want me to clean up my posts from earlier, I'll oblige.

What a trip, though. The Soyface that launched a thousand memes. Just off the top of my head:
mountains of testimony​
solid links​
I don't know [what a liar is]​
I was an asshole​
my personal fiance :)

Keystone

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Apologies about treating this thread as if it was a chat earlier. If people want me to clean up my posts from earlier, I'll oblige.

What a trip, though. The Soyface that launched a thousand memes. Just off the top of my head:
mountains of testimony​
solid links​
I don't know [what a liar is]​
I was an asshole​
my personal fiance :)
Don't forget the human embodiment of soylent calling itself a "sheepdog" from Chris Kyle's quote, then saying it protects people by tweeting :story: