Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
I like how they dedicated like a paragraph to explaining how Vic is a public figure (doing what you should do in a TCPA for a defamation case) and the rest of it has been... this.

I imagine Chupp will be turning all sorts of new and exciting shades of red in rage reading this.
As optimistic as it sounds, I hope the defense council faces sanctions for this.

Lightning's Heraldry

kiwifarms.net
I do feel bad for Vic's Ex. Nobody deserves to be cheated on, that's the worst feeling in the world and Vic certainly fucked that up. The man does seem sorry for what he did, but nothing he does will ever alleviate that.

The tales of a jilted lover is probably one of the worst things to file in this. This isn't gaining them clout with law or defamation, this is literally included to poke at a wound.

Paddy O' Furniture

Cuck Shed Cleaner
kiwifarms.net
I didn't notice that footnote that Vic didn't produce Specht's email. Probably because his response to her had nothing to do with the lawsuit. Makes me more convinced she wrote it specifically so it could be used in the lawsuit against him, and when he didn't produce it MoRon told her they didn't get it so she gave it to them in an affidavit.
Is it possible she submitted it without Specht's knowledge? Would there be any ramifications to that?

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: P5Fever

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
Oooh I wonder if Ms Marchi's deliberately hackneyed script edits in anime would be brought up? Would be a good lead in to trap her with the balls seeking tweets so that Carey can break the psych locks.

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
I do feel bad for Vic's Ex. Nobody deserves to be cheated on, that's the worst feeling in the world and Vic certainly fucked that up. The man does seem sorry for what he did, but nothing he does will ever alleviate that.

The tales of a jilted lover is probably one of the worst things to file in this. This isn't gaining them clout with law or defamation, this is literally included to poke at a wound.
"All's fair in love and war."
But did Vic ruin Michele's public reputation? Accuse her of being a homophobe, sexual harraser, and pedophile?
Because she is throwing in her hat to a group that is. She has a right to that anger, and to be hurt by what Vic did. But to aid in destroy Vic using the flimsiest evidence...She poked at the wound and its a STAPH infection now..

jellycar

Actually Patty Hearst/Fake Jan Brady
kiwifarms.net
But did Vic ruin Michele's public reputation? Accuse her of being a homophobe, sexual harraser, and pedophile?
Because she is throwing in her hat to a group that is. She has a right to that anger, and to be hurt by what Vic did. But to aid in destroy Vic using the flimsiest evidence...She poked at the wound and its a STAPH infection now..
Basically she's guilty but did the least possible incriminating shit.

Lightning's Heraldry

kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but that isn't really a good argument at all. Look at it like this;

Somebody you were with for years admitted that they were incredibly unfaithful to you during that time. You can no longer trust anything they told you, but your VA friends are saying that he is all these terrible things. They told you he cheated on you, and now that you know they were right about that what else might they be right about?

Hurt hearts seek answers. If your friends are right about one thing and you have a great deal of hate, wouldn't it be easy to believe the other things?

Don't hold these statements against Specht just yet. Look at this objectively and you'll understand.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino