Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but that isn't really a good argument at all. Look at it like this;

Somebody you were with for years admitted that they were incredibly unfaithful to you during that time. You can no longer trust anything they told you, but your VA friends are saying that he is all these terrible things. They told you he cheated on you, and now that you know they were right about that what else might they be right about?

Hurt hearts seek answers. If your friends are right about one thing and you have a great deal of hate, wouldn't it be easy to believe the other things?

Don't hold these statements against Specht just yet. Look at this objectively and you'll understand.
You make some good points. Was she pretty good friends with Monica, or other VAs? Then again, a hurt person may believe someone they are lightly acquainted with if they show sympathy to your situation and offer you a chance for retribution. Add in that the retribution is in the name of justice, and it seems like a good offer, in the short-term tho.

Last edited:
Reactions: BlehFail.451

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net
Did a lawyer just try to make the argument that Nick isn't a lawyer? I'm done. WTH is this bullshit.
You're only a lawyer if you're a SUUUPERLAWYER

No bombshells.
We're doing MoRon's TCPA motion and its sheer exceptionalism (which really isn't a bombshell).
Ah ok. I'm at -1:20, starting the tcpa. Got alcohol handy, may need it.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
How is this not sanction-able? And yes I realize it almost certainly isn't, but it damn well should be!
On the brightside, if they have to be on the hook for vics lawyer fees, then that means more money for other rounds.

edit: this whole thing is far from over. Funi, marchi, ms rial and ms toye were just the first 4. Their hindsight in this exceptional TCPA will allow the plantiff to go for others now.

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net
According to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition:

shock jock
For what that's worth. I don't think Nick's deliberately offensive, though. Unless taking the time to make sure you're right about something before saying it is offensive. In which case, sure.
Its what their boomer minds percieve Nick's internet work as. They're stuck in the 90s with the shock jock Howard Stern era.

N1bbaN3rd

kiwifarms.net
According to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition:

shock jock
For what that's worth. I don't think Nick's deliberately offensive, though. Unless taking the time to make sure you're right about something before saying it is offensive. In which case, sure.
A man who normally goes out of his away to avoid using swear words clearly meets the definition of "deliberately offensive."

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net

shock jock
The strange thing about "offensive".....it's only offensive to people if they choose to be offended by it.
ANd these boneheads are choosing as hard as they can

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net

shock jock
I'd say he's deliberately provocative