Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb. Slightly spooky.
kiwifarms.net
According to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition:

shock jock
For what that's worth. I don't think Nick's deliberately offensive, though. Unless taking the time to make sure you're right about something before saying it is offensive. In which case, sure.
The strange thing about "offensive".....it's only offensive to people if they choose to be offended by it.
ANd these boneheads are choosing as hard as they can

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
According to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition:

shock jock
For what that's worth. I don't think Nick's deliberately offensive, though. Unless taking the time to make sure you're right about something before saying it is offensive. In which case, sure.
I'd say he's deliberately provocative

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
I'm sorry but that isn't really a good argument at all. Look at it like this;

Hurt hearts seek answers. If your friends are right about one thing and you have a great deal of hate, wouldn't it be easy to believe the other things?

Don't hold these statements against Specht just yet. Look at this objectively and you'll understand.
I'd like to respond with "hurting people hurt people" - it's a natural response to lash out against something that hurt you, and even more when you've let it get so close to you. Misery loves company, hell hath no fury like a woman scorned, and so on. If you're going to use the statement of a person hurt by another person, then you have to understand there's going to be bias in that statement.

Reactions: P5Fever

Lightning's Heraldry

kiwifarms.net
You make some good points. Was she pretty good friends with Monica, or other VAs? Then again, a hurt person may believe someone they are lightly acquainted with if they show sympathy to your situation and offer you a chance for retribution. Add in that the retribution is in the name of justice, and it seems like a good offer, in the short-term tho.
I don't personally know if they're well acquainted. I'm just hesitant to berate what appears to be a hurt ex girlfriend until I have more information.

I'm sure we will eventually see Spechts true colors, especially since her affidavit appears to be more like upset venting than damning evidence. Maybe MoRon offered her a method of revenge and she took it without thinking too hard on it. She may also not know as much about what is going on as us.

MoRon will probably want a more concrete statement from her if their TCPA bites it, especially since statements from her might carry some weight (if not in court then especially online).

Basically, stay tuned and evaluate. I'd need more info on her before I made a judgement call myself.

• Informative
Reactions: TJ-Weber

ColtWalker1847

kiwifarms.net
Re: toxic debate
Wasn't this a huge shitshow before Nick even was involved? Looking through his archives I put it at Feb 11 when this first got brought up. The ANN debunk and the fake swatting and the Pensacon "bomb threat" and Rial talking with DHS etc all that crap was in the rearview by then.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino