Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

indianshedevil

My journey to change has begun
kiwifarms.net
According to The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, 5th Edition:

shock jock
For what that's worth. I don't think Nick's deliberately offensive, though. Unless taking the time to make sure you're right about something before saying it is offensive. In which case, sure.
Its what their boomer minds percieve Nick's internet work as. They're stuck in the 90s with the shock jock Howard Stern era.
A man who normally goes out of his away to avoid using swear words clearly meets the definition of "deliberately offensive."
The strange thing about "offensive".....it's only offensive to people if they choose to be offended by it.
ANd these boneheads are choosing as hard as they can
I'd say he's deliberately provocative
At least Rekieta is capable of roasting any asshole on sight while having no shits to give. (I'm actually a Rekieta fangirl BTW.)

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
Here is my prediction of what will happen. They will lose the TCPA motion and will probably be responsible for vics lawyer fees involving this. More than likely they will lose the case whether by a default or in trial and then the morons will file ethic complaints against casey, lemoine, and any other lawyers involved. They will blame the lawyers for not properly representing them and the twit lawyers for giving them bad legal advice.

I mean yes they will still try to fuck with vics prospective gigs and all obviously, but I honestly think they will blame the lawyers(some think they will blame the courts, but I have to disagree with that)

MechanicusAdmin

Cheese is just a loaf of miIk.
kiwifarms.net
Here is my prediction of what will happen. They will lose the TCPA motion and will probably be responsible for vics lawyer fees involving this. More than likely they will lose the case whether by a default or in trial and then the morons will file ethic complaints against casey, lemoine, and any other lawyers involved. They will blame the lawyers for not properly representing them and the twit lawyers for giving them bad legal advice.

I mean yes they will still try to fuck with vics prospective gigs and all obviously, but I honestly think they will blame the lawyers(some think they will blame the courts, but I have to disagree with that)
Agreed, I fully expect them to turn on their own lawyers when this all turns to shit.

FreeHugsCheap

Incredibly huggable
kiwifarms.net
This assumes they have any money left. :smug:

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net

Or, they may start complaining about their lawyer during the trial like Rick
(this is based on real case btw)

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino