Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
Here is my prediction of what will happen. They will lose the TCPA motion and will probably be responsible for vics lawyer fees involving this. More than likely they will lose the case whether by a default or in trial and then the morons will file ethic complaints against casey, lemoine, and any other lawyers involved. They will blame the lawyers for not properly representing them and the twit lawyers for giving them bad legal advice.

I mean yes they will still try to fuck with vics prospective gigs and all obviously, but I honestly think they will blame the lawyers(some think they will blame the courts, but I have to disagree with that)

MechanicusAdmin

Cheese is just a loaf of miIk.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Here is my prediction of what will happen. They will lose the TCPA motion and will probably be responsible for vics lawyer fees involving this. More than likely they will lose the case whether by a default or in trial and then the morons will file ethic complaints against casey, lemoine, and any other lawyers involved. They will blame the lawyers for not properly representing them and the twit lawyers for giving them bad legal advice.

I mean yes they will still try to fuck with vics prospective gigs and all obviously, but I honestly think they will blame the lawyers(some think they will blame the courts, but I have to disagree with that)
Agreed, I fully expect them to turn on their own lawyers when this all turns to shit.

FreeHugsCheap

Incredibly huggable
kiwifarms.net
This assumes they have any money left. :smug:

TJ-Weber

Final Notice for Repo
kiwifarms.net

Or, they may start complaining about their lawyer during the trial like Rick
(this is based on real case btw)

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
I expect that will start to happen as soon as the TCPA fails. All it's going to take is one false step and the spergs in the KickVic movement will be screeching in their Twitter feed for months to come.
I mean the funny part is though is that the twit lawyers really are giving them borderline malicious legal advice and I cannot say casey and lemoine are not trying to properly represent their client, but the arguments and this TCPA has been really half assed to the point of me wondering if they are actually trying to give ron and monica the best chance possible here(I know the idiot duo does not make it easy, but I am referring to the lawyers arguments throughout all this)

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TJ-Weber

FluffyTet

A friggin' weeb.
kiwifarms.net

Prob also gonna accuse Nick of bribing the court