Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Archeopthryx

kiwifarms.net
I remember when Jim played on air a dramatic reading of some whacked out conspiracy theorist. Rackets missed the opportunity to read the TCPA in that style.

Immaculate Ape

It was ME... DIO!
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that cunt. If her pussy game was any good Vic wouldn't had to look for love in all the wrong places.

I'm sorry but that isn't really a good argument at all. Look at it like this;

Somebody you were with for years admitted that they were incredibly unfaithful to you during that time. You can no longer trust anything they told you, but your VA friends are saying that he is all these terrible things. They told you he cheated on you, and now that you know they were right about that what else might they be right about?

Hurt hearts seek answers. If your friends are right about one thing and you have a great deal of hate, wouldn't it be easy to believe the other things?

Don't hold these statements against Specht just yet. Look at this objectively and you'll understand.
True, "hurt hearts seek answers"

That's also true for Vic. He wouldn't be searching outside of his relationship had his needs have been fully tended to. Obviously there were failures on either side of this, and it's less an accepted discussion because today's society frowns upon any suggestion women have a carnal duty to their partners.

That being said, being sexually satisfied is a mutual agreement between all parties involved in the relationship and it's something that should be agreed upon or in the very least, terms discussed when entering into the relationship.

Kids (legal age kids) don't often get that concept, and it is something that is usually learned with age or something that is just conceded.

That's why some people choose to be polyamorous, so they can seek what their partners aren't able or willing to give them, and still pursue a happy and healthy relationship.

To be fair, yes, Michelle was hurting - but Vic doesn't owe her any more than she owed him. If she was not faithful and/or willing to keep up with her commitments to the relationship, it is her responsibility to identify that and work on a compromise or propose a solution.

Not sure if they discussed any of that, but going on the basis that they were a good Christian couple, I doubt any discussion like that happened and so, here we are.

Sorry, not sorry for the long analysis... it's rare that I get to use what I went to school for so I wave that autism flag any chance I get

Zero Day Defense

"(Fundamentally can't take it!)"
kiwifarms.net
Fuck that cunt. If her pussy game was any good Vic wouldn't had to look for love in all the wrong places.
My understanding is that they're both Christian, and they weren't actually having sex with each other.

Frankly, I would be sympathetic, but apart from the fact that Vic's being unjustly strung by the ankles for accusations of everything up to child rape, should she have willingly and wittingly contributed to this legal smear job, she can eat it-- I won't in any way give a damn that she got cheated on, and even with Vic's infidelity, it'll be clearer as to why they were in engagement limbo until they broke up.

No, I don't care that she likely doesn't think of him as a pedophile-- she's cooperating with people who are circulating that lie, almost certainly blind to the actual stakes.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
As a non-America I'm not sure but could they just declare bankruptcy to get out of it?
They would have to sell the house and any other assets they have i believe to do a 13. I may be mistaken as well, but the courts do tend to demand that all assets to not be sold or transferred while ongoing litigation occurs too so they cannot legally get out of that without getting into deep shit.

Reactions: Paddy O' Furniture

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
My understanding is that they're both Christian, and they weren't actually having sex with each other.

Frankly, I would be sympathetic, but apart from the fact that Vic's being unjustly strung by the ankles for accusations of everything up to child rape, should she have willingly and wittingly contributed to this legal smear job, she can eat it-- I won't in any way give a damn that she got cheated on, and even with Vic's infidelity, it'll be clearer as to why they were in engagement limbo until they broke up.

No, I don't care that she likely doesn't think of him as a pedophile-- she's cooperating with people who are circulating that lie, almost certainly blind to the actual stakes.
Oh no, there is some graphic salacious stuff in Specht's afidavit.

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
Monica fucked two out of three pedophiles and parts of her episode 1 dialog in Panty and Stocking was talking about how she enjoyed fucking a pedophile and would "gladly have his abortion".

Jamie could be molesting her fiance's kids; she did work with pedophiles like Scott Freeman and Chris Sabat.
Wait so are you saying that limited public figure Jamie Marchi, that is a Voice actress for funimation, may be an alleged pedophile?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino