Nick Rekieta's Weeb Wars videos & livestreams - MULTIPLE SLURS

Genkoda

A fluorescent African American government worker
kiwifarms.net
As a non-America I'm not sure but could they just declare bankruptcy to get out of it?
They would have to sell the house and any other assets they have i believe to do a 13. I may be mistaken as well, but the courts do tend to demand that all assets to not be sold or transferred while ongoing litigation occurs too so they cannot legally get out of that without getting into deep shit.

Reactions: Paddy O' Furniture

RodgerDodger

kiwifarms.net
My understanding is that they're both Christian, and they weren't actually having sex with each other.

Frankly, I would be sympathetic, but apart from the fact that Vic's being unjustly strung by the ankles for accusations of everything up to child rape, should she have willingly and wittingly contributed to this legal smear job, she can eat it-- I won't in any way give a damn that she got cheated on, and even with Vic's infidelity, it'll be clearer as to why they were in engagement limbo until they broke up.

No, I don't care that she likely doesn't think of him as a pedophile-- she's cooperating with people who are circulating that lie, almost certainly blind to the actual stakes.
Oh no, there is some graphic salacious stuff in Specht's afidavit.

Genkoda

kiwifarms.net
Monica fucked two out of three pedophiles and parts of her episode 1 dialog in Panty and Stocking was talking about how she enjoyed fucking a pedophile and would "gladly have his abortion".

Jamie could be molesting her fiance's kids; she did work with pedophiles like Scott Freeman and Chris Sabat.
Wait so are you saying that limited public figure Jamie Marchi, that is a Voice actress for funimation, may be an alleged pedophile?

Questioning_Huggers

kiwifarms.net
Wait wait where is this or is there a SS of this?
Lemoine had a freudian slip during Vic's depo, we mostly made fun of him for it but then shrugged it off as a slip of the tongue, too tired to go digging through to find that right now. This last bit is in MoRon's TCPA, page 24.

1563608229080.png

Per Nick, about three hours in, via my very tired transcribing so apologies for any mistakes but I got the most important bits right: “These are defamatory per se. These are... they’re arguing that... First they’re- I guess they’re making a libel proof argument that isn’t going to work on Vic at all. Especially because we can show constantly that he’s still drawing business. But they’re arguing that they can’t provide clear and specific evidence that it caused him to lose any work. Calling someone a sexual predator, or a pedophile, or a child molester, that’s per se defamation. That actually foregoes any arguments about damages. Even in ‘death by a thousand cuts’. They’re per se defamatory. Now maybe the damages are nominal, but the standard, the actual law, the case law about per se damages, is that if per se damages or if per say defamation occurs, per say damages even if nominal are mandated. Or not per se... the damages are presumed. So even if they’re just nominal damages. This is a bad argument. They did not argue that he couldn’t prove the falsity of the statements, they kind of argue that they don’t defame him but that defamation is per say, it’s a matter of law. They may have made a big mistake here.”

edit: tired brain didn't want to write in latin, mea culpa

Last edited:

Power Word: YEET

kiwifarms.net
As a non-America I'm not sure but could they just declare bankruptcy to get out of it?
Legal judgements for intentional torts are generally not dischargeable under bankruptcy. Drunk driving is included in this, as the decision to drive drunk is considered "intentional" even if a resulting automobile collision was accidental.

They would have to sell the house and any other assets they have i believe to do a 13. I may be mistaken as well, but the courts do tend to demand that all assets to not be sold or transferred while ongoing litigation occurs too so they cannot legally get out of that without getting into deep shit.
If it's their primary residence (and under 10 acres), then no. Texas has some pretty friendly laws protecting debtors.

“These are defamatory per say."
It's "per se", latin for "by itself".

Genkoda

kiwifarms.net
Legal judgements for intentional torts are generally not dischargeable under bankruptcy. Drunk driving is included in this, as the decision to drive drunk is considered "intentional" even if a resulting automobile collision was accidental.

If it's their primary residence (and under 10 acres), then no. Texas has some pretty friendly laws protecting debtors.
Does that include chapter 13 bankruptcy though? I know Texas will not seize a house for debt, but I thought bankruptcy would be different.

Last edited:

GenericReviewerDraco

Fluffy Anna
kiwifarms.net
Wait so are you saying that limited public figure Jamie Marchi, that is a Voice actress for funimation, may be an alleged pedophile?
Sabat allegedly was banned from a con for flirting with underaged girls, Rial fucks kid diddlers, Sarah Wiedenheft defended her pedophile brother and said Vic was way worse, and Jamie worked with a kid diddler in one of her most memorable roles; they (Sabat, Rial, Marchi) all hate Christians because they have the most "infamous histories" of being sex pests/their "self-righteousness" towards people with different sexual preferences. A lot of extreme lefties are pedophiles; most of anti-GG got arrested for being pedophilic sex pests despite "winning" GG for the most part.

The Singer Of Songs

I sing, I dance, I pour seltzer down your pants.
kiwifarms.net
Quality > Quantity. Even if his only ones were Nick letting loose a bunch of information, and the one Nick showed last night that in theory could be more than enough. I've got a feeling though that they've got atleast 5 or 6.
There's over that many. I know at least 1 that's in there, personally. (and no, it ain't me.)

Questioning_Huggers

kiwifarms.net
And if they lose in court they'll claim that they won in the court of public opinion and brought truth to the fans.
It was HER TURN to finally get her name on the box set, b

It's "per se", latin for "by itself".
fuck, shit, you're right was typing so fast i didn't even noticed, gimme a sec and i'll fix

verissimus

kiwifarms.net
Lemoine had a freudian slip during Vic's depo, we mostly made fun of him for it but then shrugged it off as a slip of the tongue, too tired to go digging through to find that right now. This last bit is in MoRon's TCPA, page 24.

View attachment 850106

Per Nick, about three hours in, via my very tired transcribing so apologies for any mistakes but I got the most important bits right: “These are defamatory per say. These are... they’re arguing that... First they’re- I guess they’re making a libel proof argument that isn’t going to work on Vic at all. Especially because we can show constantly that he’s still drawing business. But they’re arguing that they can’t provide clear and specific evidence that it caused him to lose any work. Calling someone a sexual predator, or a pedophile, or a child molester, that’s per say defamation. That actually foregoes any arguments about damages. Even in ‘death by a thousand cuts’. They’re per say defamatory. Now maybe the damages are nominal, but the standard, the actual law, the case law about per say damages, is that if per say damages or if per say defamation occurs, per say damages even if nominal are mandated. Or not per say... the damages are presumed. So even if they’re just nominal damages. This is a bad argument. They did not argue that he couldn’t prove the falsity of the statements, they kind of argue that they don’t defame him but that defamation is per say, it’s a matter of law. They may have made a big mistake here.”
Hold on...didn't Lemoine himself use that expression which then Vic quoted, but they're using that on this TCPA thing as proof against him...dafuq...

Adach_Ame

kiwifarms.net
I just had a thought... not not a thot, a thought. Let the true autist or I mean artists make a parody of Superman with Nick Rekieta. Muhhahahahaha
91UdQNa5BSL._RI_.jpg

I'm a bit of a animated series version fan. Ahahaha To help FURTHER distinguish Nick from the "Super Lolyer" Like imagine pulls away a lawyer suit(I know he doesn't wear a suit) with a emblem of Rekieta Law on his chest. hahaha

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino