Nick Robinson (Polygon Feminist) accused of harassment - """accused"""

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nick Robinson has been experiencing some twitter rumors, regarding unnamed sources stating that he's a "creepy guy", and a meanie. Normally this is a meaningless rumor that would hold no water but Nick Robinson works at Polygon, within the video game industry. He's currently being ex-communicated from the church of SJW, which also involves being ex-communicated from the consumer-facing professional video game industry.

For example he's hosted a podcast for years with fellow industry professions who have immediately canceled their involvement with the project upon hearing these vague accusations.

There's a 25+ page thread on the infamous SJW hellhole of the video game industry, NeoGAF. Where he is actively being denounced as everything up to including Nazism: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1415751

I have a feeling like the salt on this is gonna increase dramatically within days. From my understanding there is no direct accusation between individual X and Nick Robinson stating he did Y. It's all incredibly vague rumor shit. In fact the thing that kicked this off was him being rude to a game developer over a bug report.

upload_2017-8-4_17-3-56.png

upload_2017-8-4_17-11-13.png

https://twitter.com/Babylonian

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaoi Zowie

kiwifarms.net
This isn't the first time Nick was on the progressive shitlist. He got dumped on hard for this "sexist" joke tweet a couple months ago:

nrobinson_krystal.png

ff salt.png

Nick's actually a pretty funny guy, which as we all know is anathema to progressives, this shit is inevitable until he either becomes completely unfunny or goes full Moriarty.

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Watch the drama over at twitter, it's near constant: https://twitter.com/search?f=tweets&q=nick robinson&src=typd

PS. there's apparently a Nick Robinson who works at the BBC who cheated on his wife or something, ignore those.

This isn't the first time Nick was on the progressive shitlist. He got dumped on hard for this "sexist" joke tweet a couple months ago:

View attachment 257864

Nick's actually a pretty funny guy, which as we all know is anathema to progressives, this shit is inevitable until he either becomes completely unfunny or goes full Moriarty.
I don't get how this goes against the church of SJW. I though SJWs like to themselves as pro-sex and "weirdos". Do they not like furries or something?

Last edited by a moderator:

Yaoi Zowie

kiwifarms.net
like I don't even understand what authority he has to hold over someone to make them have unwanted sex with him? Like if you don't sleep with him your Splatoon2 review wont be on the front page? lmao

Please someone with better insight tell me what he does at polygon.
He's their video producer. He makes funny game videos and maybe does stuff involving other Polygon YT content. That's it.

https://curiouscat.me/Hbomberguy/post/189422651?t=1501850192

I just want to highlight this commentary by hbomberguy, fellow creepy video games man (context here: https://kiwifarms.net/threads/hbomberguy-harry-brewis.28433/page-10#post-2152377)
Fun fact: Like hbomberguy, Nick was a goon too. His YT handle used to be SABabylonian.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anyone wanna make bets on how long until Nick is forced to "resign" from Polygon? How long until official statement? The NeoGAF thread isn't dying and SJWs want blood.

Despite that one optimistic tag, I think we have a lot more salt to come.

upload_2017-8-4_18-18-43.png

Banana

kiwifarms.net
Funny guy, shame his career is going to be ruined now.

I always give this stuff the benefit of the doubt when it's someone I like and put some research in to piece together all the details, but as far as I can tell there's zero proof this guy did anything. Just some random person on Twitter said "he sends messages to women" basically, with no further details, and then somehow this snowballed into hordes of people calling him a sexual harasser and shouting "you have to believe the victims!!!!1!"... even though there haven't even been any 'victims' accusing him of anything.

Frightening stuff. I'm somewhat lefty myself but these days making any sort of media targeting left-leaning crowds is like playing with fire, all it takes is some random person online saying "I heard he did a bad thing once" and the lynch mobs come screeching for your blood. Same thing happened to that band PWR BTTM (never liked them, but felt bad for them regardless). I think it's a mixture of younger Tumblr kids who get some kind of demented thrill out of tearing down people their peers like (militant hipster-ism?) and a second group of less insane but still overly timid types who cave in to the hate mobs to save their own asses, which only encourages the behavior.

Last edited:

Banana

kiwifarms.net
Was the guy even that political?
He wasn't aggressive about it or anything, but he was socially liberal in that pre-Tumblr era way, back when the average lefty was something more like "I smoke weed and don't have a problem with gay people" than "I'm a communist and think all white men should die, the evil US cis-patriarcho empire needs to BACK OFF from North Korea's glorious utopia or be crushed by my army of non-binary PoC revolutionaries #blacklivesmatter."

I know there were crazies back then too but they never seemed as prominent or widespread. I miss those days.

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't aggressive about it or anything, but he was socially liberal in that pre-Tumblr era way back when the average lefty was something more like "I smoke weed and don't have a problem with gay people" than "I'm a communist and think all white men should die, the evil US cis-patriarcho empire needs to BACK OFF from North Korea's glorious utopia or be crushed by my army of non-binary PoC revolutionaries #blacklivesmatter."
So what you mean is he's a literal Nazi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino