Celebrity Nicole Arbour - Unfunny YouTube "Comedian," Liar, Abuser, and All-Around Psycho Bitch

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This information is a couple months old already, but I'm surprised nobody's made a thread on this person yet. There's going to be a lot of YouTube videos, so spoiler tags abound.
2015-09-11-1441982322-8246340-fat1_articlesmall_52764-thumb.jpg
Meet Nicole Arbour. She's a "comedian" who, despite claiming to have been doing comedy for ten years, has barely any credited work to her name. Nobody really knew who she was until September of 2015, when she posted a YouTube video called "Dear Fat People:"
Amusingly, she encourages the viewer to leave a comment, yet comments on the video have been disabled. Of course, it made SJWs sperg out over its "offensive" content. However, the actual video isn't really "offensive" so much as "obnoxious" and "juvenile." It's basically just another example of "'quirky' attractive girl" humor. You know, those girls who basically make a living acting obnoxious in front of a camera while lonely neckbeards jerk off to them (see JennaMarbles). The video itself isn't really going to be a focus of this particular post.

A well-known YouTuber known as boogie2988 took offense to Nicole's video, and posted a response to it:
Basically, Boogie felt that Nicole's video came across as mean-spirited and inflammatory. Again, not really the point of the post. The really shitty behavior came after. See, both Boogie and Nicole had agreed to debate one another on a show called Drama Alert, hosted by DJ Keemstar. However, shortly before this was supposed to have taken place, Nicole's channel mysteriously got taken down. She tried to claim that she'd been reported, though it appeared that she'd simply closed her own channel to weasel out of the debate. This is documented in the video here:
Note that that video also touches upon some rather cryptic tweets from another YouTuber named Rob Dyke. We'll come back to those later. Keemstar later uploaded a followup video revealing that Nicole had gone on Opie & Norton (formerly Opie & Anthony) and claimed that Boogie sent her a PM saying that he'd only uploaded his response video to get views. Boogie, however, exposed this as a flat out lie by posting a portion of the conversation himself:

Now, back to those cryptic tweets. In January of 2015, Nicole began dating a well-known YouTuber by the name of Matthew Santoro. They broke up a few months later. Rob Dyke, a close friend of Matthew's, agreed to a couple of interviews in order to shed some light on the situation:
Nicole and Matthew began dating in January of 2015. Very early into the relationship, Nicole began acting like a jealous psycho, dictating who Matthew could and couldn't talk to, and constantly accusing him of cheating on her. This came to a head at a launch party for a camera. Matthew began talking to a female friend with whom he had a professional relationship, and Nicole began making a scene.

Matthew finally decided that he'd had enough and called Uber to take him back to Nicole's apartment, where he'd been staying. He got his luggage and attempted to leave. Nicole blocked the exit and wouldn't let him leave. She slapped him in the face, and then acted as though this were a normal reaction. Matthew began to get scared that Nicole might even grab a knife from the kitchen and attempt to kill him. He finally shouted at her to get out of his way, which she did, and he left.

Matthew left the apartment and planned to go home, when Nicole contacted him and threatened to commit suicide. She said that she would make sure that everyone knew it was his fault that she killed herself, and his career would be ruined. So, he went back inside. He took the elevator, but got off on the floor before Nicole's, afraid that she'd be waiting at the door with a knife to kill him. He took the stairs the rest of the way, looked around to make sure she wasn't going to sneak up on him, and then went back to her apartment when the coast was clear.

He went back inside to find Nicole on the floor in a mess. He told her to stop threatening to kill herself, but she refused. She then took out her phone and began filming him, and said that Matthew had encouraged her to kill herself. Matthew managed to get her phone and delete the video, and then the police were called. Matthew, not wanting to hurt Nicole's career, didn't say anything about her hitting him. Nicole was carted out on a stretcher and kept in the hospital for a 24 hour period while she was given a psychiatric evaluation.

Some time later, she texted him again, and claimed to be better, and they got back together. She'd meanwhile posted a video lying about the reason for their breakup, stating that they've both been too busy. She made it seem as though Matthew had dumped her for a stupid reason. So, they got back together, and shot a video in which Nicole pretty much goaded Matthew into taking the blame for the failure of the relationship the first time. She referred to Matthew's reaction to her antics as a "man period." Soon enough, she was back to her old ways of psychotic jealousy, going as far as accusing Matthew of wanting to sleep with one of her friends while said friend was there with them. Matthew finally broke off the relationship for good, and Nicole specifically forbids questions about him in interviews now.

In addition, she also claims to be disabled as a result of a car wreck. The wreck supposedly occurred in 2008, and left Nicole bedridden for some time. She claims to have had difficulty walking for years, pretty much having to relearn it. How tragic, right? But wait! Some things just don't add up. Nicole's last video of 2008 was a calendar shoot that was uploaded on December 15th. She's totally fine in this video, meaning that if her narrative is to be believed, her accident must have occurred within the last two weeks of 2008. Her next video, uploaded May 19, 2009, shows her getting around totally fine, with no signs at all of someone who had trouble walking for years afterward. By February 1, 2010, she was totally capable of filming choreographed fight scenes with no trouble whatsoever. She still claims to suffer from the effects of this accident. Such tragedies as "when I wake up, my hand is in a claw formation" befall this poor woman. Going back to the Rob Dyke interviews above, he claims to have heard from a source close to Nicole that this "car wreck" was just two cars brushing up against each other, and Nicole embellishing for attention.

And for one last added bit of hypocrisy, despite her "Dear Fat People" video, she has an older video about loving one's body image.

UPDATE 1/18/16: Matthew Santoro recently made a video regarding Arbour's abuse. He doesn't name her in the video, but everything he says in it backs Dyke's story up. He claims that he made it back in September as a private video, accidentally unprivated it, and left it up after all the support he received. That's probably bullshit, but regardless, here's Matthew's video:

Nicole responded with a video telling her side of the story:
Nicole gives a completely different account of what happened, denying everything of course. Though, seeing as how every single abuser denies doing it, her word isn't really worth much. However, the things she says in this video completely contradict a previous video she made (linking it this way since embedding isn't allowed for DailyMotion videos). In the earlier video, she makes it sound as though Matthew was the one who ended things, which goes hand in hand with Matthew's and Dyke's accounts of what happened. But in the newer video, she says that she was the one who ended it. Also the older video is essentially her plea to Matthew to take her back, while in the newer one, she claims that he begged her to take him back. While she doesn't go into too much detail in the older video, it can be pieced together that Nicole is giving two completely different accounts of the same story.

Last edited:

I_Am_Honor_Roll

Poor Geno
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
How do I put this nicely:

Nicole Arbour is the girl in high school who was hot and everyone kissed her ass. One type of asspatting comprised of guys telling her "how funny" and "how clever she was", while forcing her head into their crotches.

Then she grew older, and carried this delusion with her.

The result: she isn't that hot, and she's not funny. Or clever. She's fucking sad.

Clown Doll

His own Free Bitch
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Even without the abuse stuff, I think she's at least somewhat cow-worthy.
I don't know about this cow nor do I care much, but you made a helluva op that's very good in explaining this person.
If people don't think she's a cow, it's probably for the best to not reply to the thread and let it sink. Otherwise, people who consider her to be a cow can use this thread to discuss her developments.

Darwin Watterson

Custom titles are for nerds
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't know about this cow nor do I care much, but you made a helluva op that's very good in explaining this person.
If people don't think she's a cow, it's probably for the best to not reply to the thread and let it sink. Otherwise, people who consider her to be a cow can use this thread to discuss her developments.
Thanks for that. I always try to be as thorough as possible when making OPs. Speaking of which, I updated it with these new developments.

It seems as though a lot of stuff is starting to build up, and I think that she isn't too far from a major chimpout. *rates self optimistic*

Last edited:

Arctic

Trold, vær dig selv-nok!
kiwifarms.net

I don't know whether she classifies as a lolcow, but Christ, she is everything that is wrong with the entertainment industry in one person. Horribly unfunny, unoriginal and lazy but she can never truly fail because of her connections, going from one failed career to the next. A genuinely passionate and talented artist or comedian could easily create a good career out of half the chances that she's gotten.

And that's to say nothing about her actual personality. You should see Santoro's video, he was reduced to a crying wreck after she was done with him.

Last edited: