Cosplay Nicole "Sheena" Duquette "Oum" - Slept her way into RoosterTeeth, directly caused the death of Monty Oum, and pissed away 250k

What type of Cow is Sheena?

• Cosplaycow

Votes: 47 13.7%
  • Careercow

Votes: 75 21.9%
  • Horrorcow

Votes: 221 64.4%

• Total voters

Wargarbl

kiwifarms.net
I'm honestly mystified. Cute but nothing special and apparently as dumb as a box of rocks. And she keeps her clothes on. Yet here we are.

Yeah, seems pretty clear she's a narcissistic, possibly sociopathic gold digger that found a mark she could use to her liking, then used his accidental death as an opportunistic platform for pitybux. Pretty deplorable, and yet doormats still happily fund her life via Patreon. It boggles the mind.

Burning Fanatic

Lvl. 12 Necroposter
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thread's poll has 100+ votes for Horrorcow. Shouldn't it be changed to that at this point?

And as for the cow herself, has anything notable come up since last year?

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Thread's poll has 100+ votes for Horrorcow. Shouldn't it be changed to that at this point?

And as for the cow herself, has anything notable come up since last year?

It was listed as horrorcow before Beauty Parlour was a thing. BP doesn't have horrorcow as a listing. And no as far as I know she's not been under a lot of scrutiny as of late. Next time you necro remember to check for content yourself.

L

LN 910

kiwifarms.net
Lolcow with a body count. Fuck this bitch.

She's recently decided to sell off some old Polaroids to her sucke- I mean fans.
lolcow.png
I just wonder, what's the point? Is someone gonna buy this for her scent or something?

Other than that she's been doing some really bad-looking cosplays of shit like Tracer. When's the thot tax gonna come down, I wonder?

Solo Wing Pixy

Yo Buddy, Still Alive?
kiwifarms.net
Man definitely looks like Sheena was a manipulative sociopath, as for Shane and his letter though... I don't know. I don't think the guy would make a letter completely full of lies just to get back at the company not when it would be breaking an NDA and ruining any chances he would have working anywhere else in the industry. Sure the guy has the whole hero worship and white knighting for Sheena in the letter but I don't think we should take the whole letter as nothing but lies just because of this. In fact what if in a gambit to get into Rooster Teeth Sheena tried manipulating Shane by saying Monty had told her what happened knowing how much he looked up to Monty, she does seem like a manipulative sociopath after all.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
People are fawning over it (and her) here

Apparently anything about Sheena is wrong and she was an amazing wife. I will say that this apparently isn't a new picture.
Ugh. Just...ugh.
I can name at least three things that are wrong about that cosplay just from this picture alone. God only knows what it's like from other photos/angles.
(inb4 autistic ratings)

LoveYouLongTime

kiwifarms.net
People are fawning over it (and her) here

Apparently anything about Sheena is wrong and she was an amazing wife. I will say that this apparently isn't a new picture.

I saw where someone deleted comments for "unsubstantiated rumors" or whatever, but is it really unsubstantiated when she brought a cat into the house knowing her husband is allergic and he subsequently died of anaphylactic shock?

Coach Kreeton Of All That

2022 Cyberspace Party!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw where someone deleted comments for "unsubstantiated rumors" or whatever, but is it really unsubstantiated when she brought a cat into the house knowing her husband is allergic and he subsequently died of anaphylactic shock?
Reality was she knew full well about Oum's work schedule and allergic reaction to cats, but continued to thot up and ride on his money basket while he tried to craft RWBY into what he wanted before RT shat all over it. She was completely aware Monty really wanted to succeed in making a series he could call his vision and creation. Gotta love how she lacks empathy for his family and doesn't bother to show signs of reaching out to the folks.

Johnny 13 gun

TRY NOT TO DIE
kiwifarms.net
is it really unsubstantiated when she brought a cat into the house knowing her husband is allergic and he subsequently died of anaphylactic shock?

Yes and no. He didn't die from the cat. Sheena brought a cat in the house, knowing about Monty's allergies, and pushed him into getting injection allergy treatments to cure his cat allergy. These treatments involved injected exposure to the allergen and Monty had a severe reaction to them, fell into a coma, and died. He wouldn't have died if Sheena had been respectful of his allergy and not pushed him into the treatment.

It was more sheena's gross negligence and selfishness that killed him, rather than intentional malice. Regardless, he wouldn't have died had she not wanted him to be cured of the cat allergy.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yes and no. He didn't die from the cat. Sheena brought a cat in the house, knowing about Monty's allergies, and pushed him into getting injection allergy treatments to cure his cat allergy. These treatments involved injected exposure to the allergen and Monty had a severe reaction to them, fell into a coma, and died. He wouldn't have died if Sheena had been respectful of his allergy and not pushed him into the treatment.

It was more sheena's gross negligence and selfishness that killed him, rather than intentional malice. Regardless, he wouldn't have died had she not wanted him to be cured of the cat allergy.
However, when you get allergy shots, you aren't supposed to be exposed to the allergen, because the allergy shots are giving you the allergen in extremely concentrated doses. When exposed to the allergen while getting shots, extreme allergic reactions are very common.

Spoilers: Monty was exposed to the fucking allergen.

babaGAReeb

b̝̦̥̹͕̬̺̰̞͎̜͕̫͓̗̳̣͈̬͕͈̳̟̱̰̲̘̻͕͔̥̘͈̝̫̻̬͇̺̮̪̫̘̙̥̞̫̠̟
kiwifarms.net
so he got killed by a pussy while trying to get pussy

why did this guy die over some cosplay slut though, he could easily get another

JoyQ

knife emoji knife emoji
kiwifarms.net
Unfortunately, the murdercat thing is a bit overblown.

1) Joe the Cat wasn't kicked out because of Monty. Oum was hired in 2010, Joe wasn't banished until early 2013. Monty loved Joe the Cat (as well as most of the other animals that ended up visiting the office). Joe the Cat was retired because he turned into a giant pain in the ass and RT wanted to make themselves a bit more "professional," and cat vomit isn't professional.
2) Monty is the one who started feeding the cat and named it Noodle. Months earlier he tweeted about wanting to get a cat and name it "Dinner" as a joke.
3) Monty was the type of guy who didn't post a lot about his personal life. But he did tweet about Noodle several times. Hilariously, I think he tweeted more about his cat than he did about Sheena. Noodle wasn't forced on him.
4) Monty started going to the allergist about two weeks after naming Noodle, and about three months before his allergic reaction. He was well into treatment when whatever happened happened.

So what is the truth?

It doesn’t sound like he was pushed into anything. What’s the evidence for that?

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So what is the truth?

It doesn’t sound like he was pushed into anything. What’s the evidence for that?
Well roosterteeth got rid of the unofficial mascot "Joe the cat" because of Monty's allergies. His work did that, but his wife wasn't willing to not bring home a stray?

Johnny 13 gun

TRY NOT TO DIE
kiwifarms.net
So what is the truth?

The truth is that you're necroing a thread to:

1. Argue about something that's already been discussed to death here

And

2. Provide absolutely no new information about the cow in question.

Lurk more and don't try to start up a thread again just to argue about something you can easily see had already been discussed.

JoyQ

knife emoji knife emoji
kiwifarms.net
The truth is that you're necroing a thread to:

1. Argue about something that's already been discussed to death here

And

2. Provide absolutely no new information about the cow in question.

Lurk more and don't try to start up a thread again just to argue about something you can easily see had already been discussed.
1. Necroing? Your last comment was on the 1st and mine the 2nd. I wasn’t even the first to comment on the 2nd.
2. If you had any evidence it would have been posted by now and it hasn’t been. He posted a photo holding the cat. He posted talking about it. Tell me how you know it was forced on him or stop pushing that fake narrative.

Well roosterteeth got rid of the unofficial mascot "Joe the cat" because of Monty's allergies. His work did that, but his wife wasn't willing to not bring home a stray?
The comment I quoted stated that wasn’t the case and that the cat was taken out of the office due to it vomiting all over the office. He was hired in 2010 and the cat was still there until 2013. Using excuses like that you read once and repeat is how this stuff becomes “fact”.

Jaded Optimist

Me Love You Long Time
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The comment I quoted stated that wasn’t the case and that the cat was taken out of the office due to it vomiting all over the office. He was hired in 2010 and the cat was still there until 2013. Using excuses like that you read once and repeat is how this stuff becomes “fact”.
Burnie talks about it on the podcast. Monty had to avoid certain areas of the office because Joe was contained to certain areas. Even doing that wasn't enough and Monty was still having reactions so Joe went home with Burnie. Monty liked Joe and didn't want to be the reason that the office mascot was gone, that's why he put up with it as long as possible (2010 -2013). That is literally what Burnie said.

Don't fucking try to tell me I read something once and ran with it just because you want to defend a thot.