Nier Automata -

JamFlowMan

kiwifarms.net
Just finished Replicant and really enjoyed it. There were moments where it bordered on tedious but never enough to ruin the experience, but I didn't try for 100% completion just all the endings and a majority of side quests. Feel like I want to jump right into Automata since my first run through I had no knowledge of the original game.

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
Man, I played Gestalt at the end of my serious gamer days. I can't believe it's so big they made a remake
Half-remake, technically speaking - Replicant is the version originally made for the Japanese audience, so this is technically new content for the rest of the world that didn't import it.

I wonder if they'd make a Gestalt remake, though...

Oh, and since the original Nier only gave short snippets of the backstory on the loading screens, here's a runthrough on the timeline leading up to the start of Nier's story for anyone who's interested (although they could have made it all viewable at once for all I know.). Nier and Drakengard spoilers, obviously.

Last edited: