Lolcow Nigel Baggaley Quinlan - Failed pretend lawyer, loses shit on regular basis, banned from every court ever (sounds familiar?)

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon. I REALLY WISH THEY'D HOTFIX THIS SO I CAN REMOVE THIS NOTICE.

Ginger Piglet

Burglar of Jess Phillips MP
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, it's not Vordrak's slap-headed cousin, it's a former nightclub bouncer from Stoke on Trent whose inability to take it like a man rivals that of Vordrak. He's also a failed McKenzie Friend (just like Vordrak) who got into legal hot water by his inability to behave like a civilized human being (much like Vordrak). Unlike Vordrak, however, he appears to have put his head on upside down.

14141698_870490603083551_7396112838947522825_n.jpg

It just occurred to me that a lot of really awful human beings gravitate to the position of paid McKenzie Friend. Probably because you don't need any qualifications or experience whatever to do it and it's totally unregulated in practice; only by way of a Court order can you be banned from it, yet you can convince the more credulous members of society that you're a TRUE AND HONEST lawyer.

Background

Nigel Baggaley Quinlan came to my attention in 2015 when he made the Law Society Gazette for being the first paid McKenzie Friend to be banned from every court in Britain forever, after he and his client got their arses handed to them in Court and Nige proceeded to "face up" to opposing counsel and accuse her of being a "lying slag" and then headbutted a Court officer to the ground, as well as abusively telephoning opposition solicitors, death threats, etc. In and of itself this would not make him a lolcow. However, he found the Gazette's report on it and proceeded to shit it up with ill-spelt gloatings about how this wouldn't stop him and how she was a lying slag and how paid McKenzie Friends are the future.

Article: https://www.lawgazette.co.uk/news/ex-bouncer-mckenzie-friend-banned-after-calling-lawyer-a-lying-slag/5049010.article
Judgement: https://www.scribd.com/document/266636127/In-the-matter-of-NIGEL-BAGGALEY-aka-Nigel-Quinlan

At the time, alas, I didn't know of the existence of Kiwi Farms or indeed many lolcows or even what a lolcow was. So I giggled a bit at his shitlosing and went on my merry way. Since then, however, he has gone from strength to strength, assuming by "strength" you mean "autistic episode." And there is years of content from beforehand as well that he's sprayed across the internets. Have a read of that judgement and you will see that by his own admission his exceptionality knows no bounds. I particularly like that he once used the professional sobriquet "Fukula" as a shorthand for "fuck you local authority" and that in 2011 he filed 12 lolsuits on behalf of "clients" which were found to be totally without merit. Unfortunately individual County Courts don't have online case tracking portals so I can't discern the contents of these cases and ringing up Nuneaton CC and asking them what it's about would get me nowhere because data protection.

NBQ gloating.png

(Incidentally, he doesn't actually live in Stoke on Trent, he actually lives in Newcastle under Lyme. This is a town which is 1 mile away from Stoke and which is merged with it effectively that it's the same municipality but Nige gets bent out of shape at being told he lives in Stoke on Trent because he irrationally hates Stoke on Trent and everything to do with it.)

Is Tyzack Mad?

Was the name of a blog he kept in 2011-14 in which he repeatedly had spaz attacks at His Honour Judge Tyzack for daring to disagree with him. It is eye-burning in design and almost Time Cube in its level of incoherence. However it does contain transcriptions of all the correspondence from the Courts Service he's had over his being b& hearing and these betray a total inability to understand plain English for most of the time.

May I remind you people paid him for this "service" usually in the context of potentially having their children taken into care.

http://istyzackmad.blogspot.co.uk/
http://archive.md/LIwXU

Notice also that he has a habit of accusing people who he doesn't like of being "nonces" and "paedos" usually without any real evidence. This is a habit he continues to have.

Facebook

Here's his Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/flag.ukflaguk

It will first of all be noted that he was tempbanned for 30 days this autumn though there's no indication for what. However a quick scroll up and down his feed will reveal a constant stream of conspiratardery and his habit of airing his dirty laundry in public. Such as when he was booted out by hospital security staff for shitlosing on hospital premises, and subsequently threatened a lolsuit against them:

NBQ being a cock again.png

Or when he had a difference of opinion with a plasterer and threatened him then turned round said plasterer's responses as some sort of stalking against him:

NBQ plastering saga.png

Or his current saga which sees him having a personality clash with a Christine Copeland over something unspecified and saying how he's going to ruin her Christmas.

NBQ wife drama.png
NBQ wife drama 2.png

Or here he is chimping by proxy at someone he knows using his phone in a suspicious manner near children:

NBQ shitloss by proxy.png

Oh dear.

Companies House

He used to be a director of two companies, My Lawyer Ltd, and Midland Lawyers - Law Shop Ltd, both of which are dissolved, probably because between being BTFO'd from every court in the land and his name being forever associated with fisticuffs in the corridor rather than legal arm-wrestling before a Judge probably nobody wanted his services any more.

https://beta.companieshouse.gov.uk/officers/jCU0yWnnXAW0CTugc1j47rHDd_k/appointments

Yes, that's his current address by the way. 36 Kildare Street, Stoke-On-Trent, United Kingdom, ST3 4LZ.

What was that you bragged about on that Law Society Gazette comments thread, Nige? That paid McKenzie Friends were the future and that he's probably making more money than all the TRUE AND HONEST lawyers who commented also on the article? But... hold on... all your companies are dissolved... whoops!

Oh dear.

In short, the man is full of impotent rage against anyone and everyone. And is that not the very model of a lolcow, especially with a history as autismal as his?

I rest my case.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, if this guy had to take pictures of a dumbphone screen to show the world text messages he had received, then what did he use for a camera? Does he still have a dedicated digital camera with an SD card he had to plug into a desktop or laptop, or is he too incompetent to figure out how to take a smartphone screenshot?

Probably. He's not the sharpest tool in the box.

DangerousGas

Societal Eschatologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nige gets bent out of shape at being told he lives in Stoke on Trent because he irrationally hates Stoke on Trent and everything to do with it.)
In fairness, hating Stoke isn't exactly irrational. It's a hole, and is filled with some truly horrifying genetic offcuts.

Chemical snorfare

Party like it's 1853
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
and Nigel in 5...4...3...

also I think a social worker touched Nige in a special place (unfortunately I'm at work, and for some reason I cant paste the hate boner blog posts against social workers).

Last edited:

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't like solicitors much either. Wonder if there's a saga behind this salty update from July:

NBQ hateboner for solicitors.png

I suspect that given he later sperged (incorrectly as it happens) on ways to beat the bailiffs, he's probably got a judgement or two against him.

Ginger Piglet

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GINGER piglet. Or your other personality, "fat whore". If your resting your case you could at least get your facts straight.

That way you don't get your front door kicked in do you.

Looks like someone has been googling their name again, haven't they, Nige.

(Also, protip - it's "you're.")

I hadn't thought about this thread in years. But now it's resuscitated. Turns out Nige has memory-holed his Facebook and hasn't updated his twatter since 2019, which isn't a great loss as he's basically become Norf FC in real life. He was flogging iffy Android based TV set top boxes for a while and now, well, I don't know what he's doing now.

Anyhow, Nige. What are you doing these days? Still fleecing people as a pretend lawyer?

obliviousbeard

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
GINGER piglet. Or your other personality, "fat whore". If your resting your case you could at least get your facts straight.

That way you don't get your front door kicked in do you.
Welcome to the farms!

So, do you feel the need to answer everything said on you on the internet?

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nige proceeded to "face up" to opposing counsel and accuse her of being a "lying slag"
Just an Englishman speaking truth to power. Simple as