nigga/Nigga is a bad word but not of what white liberals in USA says -

Richard29

kiwifarms.net
Often they tie it to slavery and it means something bad because of those people, which is false .It may have amplified it, but its not why it is bad. If the meaning just means black... then its not a bad word is it?

But if you look up latin word for black, it means "ill omen, unlucy" which is Niger basically.

Like that should be legit definition of why Nigger or Nigga is racist, i mean white liberals earns so much from misinformation for some reason

Unog

My political affiliation is "rétard"
kiwifarms.net
>Librul

Please, for the love of god, stop calling them "liberals". This exact phrase exemplifies the problem with that label perfectly.

A liberal authoritarian is like saying "deep sea astronomy" or "grounded aviation". It's nonsense.
You misunderstand, it's not about "winning back" anything, it's about how fucking retarded people who say/write that sound.

My skeleton makes a vigorous escape attempt every single time. In no world does it make any sense to call people who objectively want top-down government interference on such a level "liberal", regardless of the intention of the usage. Words still mean things, even in TYOL 2020.

Robert James

Not your average John Smith
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The term Nigger is just Niger but spelled in a way so white people can't point to rap and say," if it's so awful why do the call each other it so often". The word itself was used to describe the slaves in America and then used as a way to remind blacks that they were slaves in the past. Much like how collored is offensive now adays where it used to be the standard definition 50 or so years ago. The issue is the word is offensive because of the emotions of the people using it hence why black people will call one another niggers as a term of endearment or why the term people of color is not offensive. It's all based off of what we are being told it is offensive.

I've seen this a lot and I'm starting to think people don't understand what the terms liberal or conservative mean let alone that they are relative to the country or the political system I.E. a liberal in the U.S. is a conservative in Germany. The term conservatives conserve and politically they conserve the current laws, culture, constitution, and beliefes of the culture hence why american conservatives are freedom loving, gun nut, Christians. LIberals on the other hand are the party that take a more lenient stance willing to change hence why American liberals tend to be more for gay rights, changing demographics, and removing the church from the cultur. The confusion comes from the fact that the liberals don't follow Liberalism that is the reason we have the liebretarian party in the U.S. To put in plain english Conservatives want shit to stay the same or go back to older days and liberals want them to change. So if the current beliefe of a country is freedom is the principle rule a liberal can become authoritarian as they are trying to change the country to no longer treat freedom as the principle rule. It's the reason why the lieberals helped out with freedom of speach in the 50's but are actively hurting it today.

Your trying to argue that someones title dictates how they believe like claiming antifa can't be fascist because they are called anti-fascist.

• Lunacy
Reactions: Unog

Unog

kiwifarms.net
I've seen this a lot and I'm starting to think people don't understand what the terms liberal or conservative mean let alone that they are relative to the country or the political system I.E. a liberal in the U.S. is a conservative in Germany. The term conservatives conserve and politically they conserve the current laws, culture, constitution, and beliefes of the culture hence why american conservatives are freedom loving, gun nut, Christians. LIberals on the other hand are the party that take a more lenient stance willing to change hence why American liberals tend to be more for gay rights, changing demographics, and removing the church from the cultur. The confusion comes from the fact that the liberals don't follow Liberalism that is the reason we have the liebretarian party in the U.S. To put in plain english Conservatives want shit to stay the same or go back to older days and liberals want them to change. So if the current beliefe of a country is freedom is the principle rule a liberal can become authoritarian as they are trying to change the country to no longer treat freedom as the principle rule. It's the reason why the lieberals helped out with freedom of speach in the 50's but are actively hurting it today.
The opposite of conservatism isn't liberalism, it's progressivism. This is the exact same conserva-boomer argument I keep seeing and it's cute how much mental effort has been spent to justify sounding like an illiterate retard when talking about lefties.

Your trying to argue that someones title dictates how they believe like claiming antifa can't be fascist because they are called anti-fascist.
No, I'm not. I'm arguing that calling people who are left-leaning "liberals" is retarded. Because it is retarded. Liberalism/authoritarianism aren't on the left/right axis, you can have liberal conservatives and authoritarian progressives, and vice versa.

Richard29

kiwifarms.net
The term nigga is just Niger but spelled in a way so white people can't point to rap and say," if it's so awful why do the call each other it so often". The word itself was used to describe the slaves in America and then used as a way to remind blacks that they were slaves in the past. Much like how collored is offensive now adays where it used to be the standard definition 50 or so years ago. The issue is the word is offensive because of the emotions of the people using it hence why black people will call one another niggas as a term of endearment or why the term people of color is not offensive. It's all based off of what we are being told it is offensive.

Well Colored or "People of Color" is racist though. I mean i always thought so "isnt that how segregation mentality works like?. I mean liberals in USA use it... like its normal i dont get it :P
I mean you are literally saying in a sense.. Those people who arent caucasians. Those are special. I mean how the heck is that not racist.

AutismGeorge999

no peanut butter loving gf :'(
kiwifarms.net
There is nothing wrong with saying the word "N1gger." It is just a word that only has as much power as you give it. Also, I love it when people say, "if it is not wrong to say dah N WERD, then say it in front of a black person! They will beat you up." Which indirectly implies that black people are violent by nature and they can't think for themselves, which makes them indirectly racist, making them THE real racists.

Richard29

kiwifarms.net
There is nothing wrong with saying the word "N1gger." It is just a word that only has as much power as you give it. Also, I love it when people say, "if it is not wrong to say dah N WERD, then say it in front of a black person! They will beat you up." Which indirectly implies that black people are violent by nature and they can't think for themselves, which makes them indirectly racist, making them THE real racists.
I mean pissing someone off isnt cool either way. If i were to call you retard over and over. Well HURR HURR Cant handle it. Like its difference between acting like a jerk, and then understanding true nature of evil

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: AutismGeorge999

Baguette Child

so tender and mild
kiwifarms.net
calling people who are left-leaning "liberals" is retarded
Except ultimately, people who identify themselves using the label "liberal" hold the progressive positions. So when discussing issues like this, clarity trumps the dictionary usage of the word- We all know what group is being referred to in the context when "liberal" is referenced, so don't get all pedantic about it.

• Disagree
Reactions: Unog

Robert James

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The opposite of conservatism isn't liberalism, it's progressivism. This is the exact same conserva-boomer argument I keep seeing and it's cute how much mental effort has been spent to justify sounding like an illiterate re[ispoiler/ispoiler]tard when talking about lefties.

No, I'm not. I'm arguing that calling people who are left-leaning "liberals" is reispoiler/ispoilertarded. Because it is retspoiler/ispoilerarded. Liberalism/authoritarianism aren't on the left/right axis, you can have liberal conservatives and authoritarian progressives, and vice versa.
It's cute that it didn't even take you past the first sentence to screech boomer, it's like you aren't willing to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you. We can play no true scotsman all day but the average Democrat consider themselves Liberal and will clasify themselves as such. While your right that the opposite of conservative is progressive I was trying to point out that the average Liberal is in name only and are truly progressive hence why I brought up antifa. I also brought up that the terms vary by country and by government so I wasn't saying it's inherently leftist everywhere I was saying it's an inherently leftist name in the U.S. Now if you want to argue that the term has been basterdized like how Literal has been turned into figuratively I'm more than happy to join you on your crusade. I will redirect you though you shouldn't be screeching at the people who use it to refer to people who call themselves liberal you should screech at the liberals who are actually progressives.

Also it's cute you learned to avoid the word filter it doesn't look like you got mad and went the extra mile at all. For the future unless the person just joined the forums they've picked up what exceptional means you don't need to go the extra mile they will get your message.

Unog

kiwifarms.net
It's cute that it didn't even take you past the first sentence to screech boomer, it's like you aren't willing to listen to anyone who doesn't agree with you.
I read your entire post. Not sure where you're getting the assumption that I didn't from.

We can play no true scotsman all day but the average Democrat consider themselves Liberal and will clasify themselves as such.
Sure, they're just as incorrect and cringey when they say it, though I'd like to see some kind of proof of this. I'm pretty sure most Democrats consider themselves a "democrat" before they consider themselves a "liberal".

While your right that the opposite of conservative is progressive
Completely deflating the point you were attempting to make.

I was trying to point out that the average Liberal is in name only and are truly progressive hence why I brought up antifa.
So you're just playing at semantics at this point.

I also brought up that the terms vary by country and by government so I wasn't saying it's inherently leftist everywhere I was saying it's an inherently leftist name in the U.S.
I've seen this a lot and I'm starting to think people don't understand what the terms liberal or conservative mean let alone that they are relative to the country or the political system I.E. a liberal in the U.S. is a conservative in Germany. The term conservatives conserve and politically they conserve the current laws, culture, constitution, and beliefes of the culture hence why american conservatives are freedom loving, gun nut, Christians. LIberals on the other hand are the party that take a more lenient stance willing to change hence why American liberals tend to be more for gay rights, changing demographics, and removing the church from the cultur.
No, what you were doing was trying to make the argument that "liberal" as a definition comes from it's opposition to conservatism, which is relative to the local area's culture and political ideation, thus explaining the incongruity between the people who are called "liberals", the political label "liberal", and the word itself's normal definition.

Which doesn't make any fucking sense when you yourself admit that that's not the case. So yeah, stop using the word incorrectly.

Now if you want to argue that the term has been basterdized like how Literal has been turned into figuratively I'm more than happy to join you on your crusade. I will redirect you though you shouldn't be screeching at the people who use it to refer to people who call themselves liberal you should screech at the liberals who are actually progressives.
I'm not arguing that it's been bastardized, I'm making the true statement that you and every person who uses "librul" in such a context sounds like a knuckle-dragging, water-headed retard.

Also it's cute you learned to avoid the word filter it doesn't look like you got mad and went the extra mile at all. For the future unless the person just joined the forums they've picked up what exceptional means you don't need to go the extra mile they will get your message.
How hard do you think it is to get past a word filter? And lol, I'm sure with those "it's cute" passive-aggressive clap-backs this segment of your post totally isn't projection. Calm down, it's just a forum. I'm shitposting, don't take it too seriously. Boomers are prone to heart complications, after all.

Robert James

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well Colored or "People of Color" is racist though. I mean i always thought so "isnt that how segregation mentality works like?. I mean liberals in USA use it... like its normal i dont get it :P
I mean you are literally saying in a sense.. Those people who arent caucasians. Those are special. I mean how the heck is that not racist.
It doesn't make sense, it's all supposed to be on the meaning behind the word when you say but with that meaning is can very by person. For example I can call you a coke can and In my mind it means your a filthy (enter minority here). SInce our language is fluid enough people can pick up that expression and before you know it Coke Can is on a list of words that constitute a hate crime. It's nonsensical but helps politicians limit what you can say under the misguided assumption that if you can't say a mean statement you wont be able to have those feelings.

I read your entire post. Not sure where you're getting the assumption that I didn't from.

Sure, they're just as incorrect and cringey when they say it, though I'd like to see some kind of proof of this. I'm pretty sure most Democrats consider themselves a "democrat" before they consider themselves a "liberal".

Completely deflating the point you were attempting to make.

So you're just playing at semantics at this point.

No, what you were doing was trying to make the argument that "liberal" as a definition comes from it's opposition to conservatism, which is relative to the local area's culture and political ideation, thus explaining the incongruity between the people who are called "liberals", the political label "liberal", and the word itself's normal definition.

Which doesn't make any fucking sense when you yourself admit that that's not the case. So yeah, stop using the word incorrectly.

I'm not arguing that it's been bastardized, I'm making the true statement that you and every person who uses "librul" in such a context sounds like a knuckle-dragging, water-headed retard.

How hard do you think it is to get past a word filter? And lol, I'm sure with those "it's cute" passive-aggressive clap-backs this segment of your post totally isn't projection. Calm down, it's just a forum. I'm shitposting, don't take it too seriously. Boomers are prone to heart complications, after all.
I like you, you don't back down, something kind of hard to find now a days.

Here's thesaurus.com having one of the definition of liberalism being progressive.

Heres colins Dictionary entry on liberal

Here's a pew research study showing a majority of democratic voters identify as liberals

Here's some democrats that call themselves liberal

Here's the Liberal democratic party in the U.K that spouts some values that go against traditional liberalism

Here's a brooking institutes paper that talk about the increase of liberals in the party due to the parties progess to the left.

Do you need further proof that Liberal is Synonimous with progressive in america cause I can go on but we should probably do it in DM and save Op from our spergfight.

Last edited:
Tags
None