Plagued Niggermania - The Racist Site too Scared to Call itself Racist

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Soylent Green

I'm people!
kiwifarms.net
For those of you who have been familiar with racist websites, niggermania rings out as something of a gem that can be summed up in this site banner:

The site's webmaster, Tom Shelly, provides an explanation along with this:
"Personally, I do not hate niggers at all, I just correctly understand that they are not human and treat them accordingly. They are nothing more than wild niggers running around loose and one must act accordingly around them. A hundred and fifty years or so ago, people in this country treated niggers accordingly and kept them contained and controlled. We made them useful by managing their numbers, containing them, and forcing them to work and be somewhat productive. But the natural empathy of the White man caused him to unrestrain a species of animal (niggers) largely due to the fact they they mimick humans in their behavior and dress. Now that the genie is out of the bottle, he can't be put back in and we're stuck with living around 30 million wild niggers.

I am never surprised when I hear stories of TNB; stories of niggers raping, torturing, murdering and beating White people. Stories from Africa of them raping babies, toddlers, and goats; drinking lizard pee and smoking their own shit to get high. The rampant disease and famine there and watching their nigglets die off by the millions while their mammies get gang-banged in the bush to pump out another litter. Nothing about niggers surprises me at all because I do not compare their behavior with that of humans.

The only way to hate niggers and to justify the old, tired whigger accusation that racists are full of hate and spread hate and all that nonsense is only if you consider niggers human. It WOULD fill me up with hate and want to get revenge if a group of humans acted the same way niggers do and created so much misery, pain, and suffering in the world. But if you consider them as the animals that they are - a separate species from human - their actions do not surprise nor cause hate at all.

But it does fill me with a sense of bewilderment as to why we allow the nigger herd to run around completely unchecked and unmanaged. The destruction and drain on society they cause is appalling."
Tom Shelly

More from Shelly:

To answer your question. I do not hate niggers. I understand them as the violent animals that they are. Let me put it this way: Do you hate sharks? Yet you hear about shark attacks that brutally kill people. Same holds true for poisonous snakes and bears and other animals who kill humans. You do not hate them. You recognize that they are animals and you treat them accordingly. Same is true for niggers.

I understand your comparison to a pack of wild dogs on a rampage to kill humans. Let me address that. You would certainly hunt them down and kill them. You would certainly feel a strong need to do so in order to protect people. But would you hate those dogs? Hate? They're just dogs, how could you hate them. ? You would certainly feel the need to kill them to stop their violent rampage but would you hate them? They're just animals, just dogs. What if they had rabies and went mad? Would you hate them if they killed?

Niggers are such low creatures, so low on the totem pole that I don't even hate them when they kill. I expect it. I know this is what they do. Whenever you feel yourself hating niggers, you need to lower them on the evolutionary scale a notch or two (or three) in order to understand what they are.

Hope this helps.

Tom

Despite his claim that he doesn't hate them, the entire site is a never-ending sperg-fest of nigger-bashing. To even search something on the forum requires you to answer a racist question. (ex: Which of the following best describes the way nigger Michelle Obama looks? Beautiful, Elegant, Baboon, or Sophisticated?)

However, the users are the best of all, providing all sorts of tips to avoid black people, including country music:

Unless the States has changed in the past 15 years or so, turn off your TV and radio or be selective in what you watch and listen to. The same thing goes with your children [if you have any]; niggers have flooded the MSM with their vile filth. I don't know of any market that doesn't have a nigger as a co-'anchor' [normally paired beside a blonde human] or as a 'reporter' [normally reporting either fluff stories or 'wicked wascist' stories]. Instead of wallowing in the filth that the MSM promotes, pick up a good book and educate yourself as much as you can.

Avoid any restaurants that cater to niggers - McNiggers, KFCoons, Burger Koon, Pizza Hutu, etc. If you must order fast food [which you shouldn't eat anyway; you are a human and you need real food], get it delivered. If you're wondering what you should do for food - learn how to cook! This is a skill that all humans need to know. If you live in a huge city, either move or never leave your apartment/house after dark.

If you are of the religious type and your church has bought into the 'die-ver-$hitty' 'we are all God's children' argument, leave that church and find one that suits your preferences. If you want to avoid niggers completely, and you're a Protestant, look for a Missouri Synod Lutheran church in your area [this synod is the most conservative of the Lutheran synods and is almost nigger-free or was] or a Christian Identity church.

If you have to work around niggers, treat them like air, i.e. something that you know is there but is invisible and talk to them only when absolutely necessary - no small talk, no 'Hi', no nothing. Avoid the groid at all costs!

If you can hear their bongos at night, you are too damn close! It is for your own safety, that you move ASAP, preferably to a state or area that has little to no infestation. If you're young, don't mind working and aren't addicted to any drugs, I'd suggest you look to the Northwest, i.e. Oregon, Idaho, Montana, Washington state, etc. - the bigger cities are fuxated all to hell and gone but the areas outside the bigger cities are relatively nigger free.

Finally, don't shop at any store where niggers are known to frequent looking for victims, this includes Wal-Mart. If you must shop at these places, then follow the advice of trailerman and hit the stores as early as possible.

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
And said website looks like it was made with Geocities circa 1998.
That's actually not surprising, considering the content. I feel like it's a bunch of 50-60 year olds who are bitter and angry and cant comprehend the world. They arent gonna have a web designer, they're all like, middle managers, they think design is stupid and worthless just like black people and others who didn't get the "right" degree or live the "right life".

Soylent Green

I'm people!
kiwifarms.net
The antics of Tom Shelly. It's always been rumored he's so angry because of his impotence. And that he's a cuck to a wife that takes niggo cock.

And if you want a real treat to show on here, go ahead and view their "Coontacts" forum. That is if you can tolerate the tl;dr begging to sign up above the top of the damn page.
Speaking of that, I came across an old google groups page from around 9/11, in which his 40 year-old self claimed to be a Korean war veteran:
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.locksmithing/LvX4MeBfCok

WeaponsGradeAutism

Undead Scientist 1.5
kiwifarms.net
A tale called "My Sheboon Nigger Boss".

So the other day at work my nigger boss asked me to do something that is not within the realm of my responsibilities. I can't reveal too much here, but where I work we have an in-house union and very specific position descriptions which clearly detail our job duties. I certainly don't have to explain this to my fellow human beings, but sadly I did have to point this out to my sheboon apefirmative action nigger boss, who needs help doing complicated tasks, such as turning on the office lights or using the telephone.

So this Pointer Sister wannabe axes me, "can you do XYZ fo us, it wud wheelie helb uz." (Meaning: I don't know how to do it, will you cover for me and make me look good).
I told it, "well I can, but I wasn't hired to do that, I get paid to do ABC."
It replied, "ya butcha neva kno ware dis might leed yo. Yo cood opin up all kinda doors wit dis."
I told it, "well why don't you promote me and give me a pay raise first, because people who work here who do XYX earn almost triple what I do. Besides, you don't really want me to take away someone else's work, do you? They (the union) kind of frown upon that."
It said something, but I'm not sure what because my nigger to human language conversion skills can only take me so far. The sheboon just shuffled away, smacking it's boot lips like she just ate a peanut butter cup.

I don't know if this will count as excessive profanity, but those fucking niggers at work are driving me crazy. The don't work, they just sit around and talk about how tyard they are, when they're not eating or complaining about raycisum. I got to find a new job.

And Lord Tom the Cuck Speaks.

Stating that you have a nigger boss is not a good way to introduce yourself on this forum.

Most members of this forum would not tolerate a nigger boss or be in a position to have a nigger boss and we've heard all the excuses.

And by the way, expect that member to be banned soon. Because Tom thinks unemployment is better than working under a niggo.