Plagued Niggermania - The Racist Site too Scared to Call itself Racist

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

Pointless Pedant

Waiting in queue for 2b2t
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The general consensus there is that Mexicans are noble savages
View attachment 327263
View attachment 327265
It's common for hardcore racists not to hate Latinos, because they're Christian and at least partly European in heritage. I've seen people on this site saying that Central Americans are decent immigrants because of some perceived cultural compatibility, while Africa and South and West Asia consist of nothing but subhumans. They equate westernisation with moral virtue, with horrifying implications when it comes to the Nazis.

In reality, Honduras and Venezuela have about the same rate of deaths to violence as Iraq, and El Salvador is even worse. The brutality of the Salvadoran maras and the Sombra Negra death squads which fight them is incredible. While some countries like Somalia are in turmoil and civil war, and others like South Africa are plagued with gangs, most of Africa is actually safer than Brazil and Mexico, with some countries like Madagascar and Ghana even having lower murder rates than the US. Obviously they have their own problems to deal with, but you're generally less likely to get shot or beheaded by rampant cartels and fascist paramilitary death squads in most parts of the continent.

As for South Asia, every country there has a lower murder rate than the US except terrorist-ridden Pakistan and Afghanistan.

Last edited:

Becquerel

i only drink space beer
kiwifarms.net
have these people ever actually met a black person or do they just get all their ideas of how black people are based on the Totally Real stories that people post? it's like a game of telephone. post a weird and outlandish DAE NIGGERS ARE STUPID XD story, and someone is bound to be inspired and post an even weirder LOL NIGGURS ARE SO OBNOXIOUS AND REAFFIRM EVERY STEREOTYPE AT ONCE story.

i have to say that i kind of love how utterly autistic their terminology is. as if the site being called niggermania isn't enough proof that they hate black people, they gotta subtly change words around just to drive the point home. we get it guys. you hate blacks. reminds me of the fit vegan ginger changing the spelling of words in her recipes for the sake of puns.

the real question is, do they expect to be taken seriously?

I

IV 445

kiwifarms.net
Okay, now I want to see him try to justify how mixed race children are born.
The same. They call them mutants. Or use this analogy: http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?126291-quot-How-much-nigger-does-it-take-to-ruin-a-gene-pool-quot-quot-The-Barbecue-Analogy-quot

Edit: oh you mean how their reproduction is the same? Yeah the contemporary theory on NM is that Africans are just a failed off-branch species that would have gone extinct if not for “human beings” intervening.

I think they truly believe the latter

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
The same. They call them mutants. Or use this analogy: http://niggermania.net/forum/showthread.php?126291-quot-How-much-nigger-does-it-take-to-ruin-a-gene-pool-quot-quot-The-Barbecue-Analogy-quot

Edit: oh you mean how their reproduction is the same? Yeah the contemporary theory on NM is that Africans are just a failed off-branch species that would have gone extinct if not for “human beings” intervening.

I think they truly believe the latter
That's probably it, considering their attempts at being serious is equivalent to being an failtroll on /cow/.

But to elaborate on the provious question, what if the woman was white and birthed a mixed-race child? Do they consider her a nigger too?