Lovequest Night Star delivers Christine's side of the story - Exclusive interview

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heh, so, I messaged Night Star, the recent I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME twitter account that communicates in a suspiciously familiar manner.

See, I was convinced that Night Star was secretly Christine, so I became determined to find proof of my theory. I messaged Night Star on twitter and presented my argument. I pointed out how their writing and Chris' were eerily similar, to the point where it's almost statistically impossible they're not the same person.

But the mystery wouldn't be that easy to solve. Christine, if she really is Night Star, is more wily than I could've predicted.

After some verbal sparring, they managed to persuade me that they're not actually Chris. Or if they are, I'll never be the one to unmask them.

Dejected, I gave up on my mission.

Fast forward to today, Night Star messages me again. Amazingly, they went to talk to Christine, and they got Christine's side of the story. Night Star shared screencaps of their convo with me.

(Like, all kidding aside, this is indeed what happened. These screencaps are from the Night Star twitter account. I don't know if they're legit, but here you go.)

ns_001.jpg ns_002.jpg ns_003.jpg ns_004.jpg ns_005.jpg ns_006.jpg ns_007.jpg ns_008.jpg ns_009.jpg

Edit:

@legendaryskittle established that the email being used is most likely Chris' old volcanoinsuranceidiot email address, thus confirming this is indeed Chris' account:
The volcanoinsuranceidiot email address is in use on twitter:
View attachment 259292

This proves there are at least 2 twitter accounts linked to Chris owned email addresses.

Too many coincidences at this point.
Double edit:
Here's the background to Night Star dropping these screencaps.

Last edited:

Ron_Swanson

"Please and Thank you."
kiwifarms.net
how can I trust you after you told me Chris didn't believe in a Roger-Rabbit cartoon alternate dimension! You sir are most uncouth and a cad. But I will forgive you because like Doopie you are hot, no I mean, you have done more "good in the past".

Also hella lol, he 'was going to pledge $50 to Cole' and found that Cole somehow banned him from pledging, hilarious.

Other things of note is that if he's not skimming the forums he still has people sending him choice snippets, at least there's confirmation of that.

Also suuuure this person isn't Chris. Suuuure.

Last edited:

Batman VS Tony Danza

The Eternal Struggle
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Heh, so, I messaged Night Star, the recent fool twitter account that communicates in a suspiciously familiar manner.

See, I was convinced that Night Star was secretly Christine, so I became determined to find proof of my theory. I messaged Night Star on twitter and presented my argument. I pointed out how their writing and Chris' were eerily similar, to the point where it's almost statistically impossible they're not the same person.

But the mystery wouldn't be that easy to solve. Christine, if she really is Night Star, is more wily than I could've predicted.

After some verbal sparring, they managed to persuade me that they're not actually Chris. Or if they are, I'll never be the one to unmask them.

Dejected, I gave up on my mission.

Fast forward to today, Night Star messages me again. Amazingly, they went to talk to Christine, and they got Christine's side of the story. Night Star shared screencaps of their convo with me.

(Like, all kidding aside, this is indeed what happened. These screencaps are from the Night Star twitter account. I don't know if they're legit, but here you go.)

View attachment 259190 View attachment 259191 View attachment 259192 View attachment 259193 View attachment 259194 View attachment 259195 View attachment 259196 View attachment 259197 View attachment 259198
In one line he talks about Doopie as if they had been friends. Fucking christ. He's never going to get it.

Asuka

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
So does he still consider Doopie a friend or a troll? I sort of felt like Night Star at the end was trying to project the '"troll" image onto her to have Chris agree.

PsychoNerd054

One-Star Hero
kiwifarms.net
So he did think the leaks were the work of some dirty troll! Who would've thought?

Also, the Night Star shtick does have some potential to become a new saga, but I can't be too sure of that.

Maybe Chris got so fed up that Doopie left that he decided to make a sweetheart himself, which is beyond creepy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino