Skitzocow Nikita Vadimovich Sadkov / NashGold / Zolotse / sadk0v / snv1985 - Insane Russian-hating Russian, violent animal abuser, Zoe Quinn whightknight, plans to murder children

WannabeDictator

kiwifarms.net
They're not illegal in post-Soviet countries. And I'm pretty sure they're legal in the majority of the world unless someone else is willing to correct me.
If that is the case then they aren't strict enough, the Soviet Union used to castrate and cull retards didnt they?

I could have sworn a saw a documentary of the USSR that showed commies treating tards like rats.

Last edited:

Horizontal Horror

kiwifarms.net
There's no attempt at denial, nor is there even the slightest hint of remorse.
Nikita is the type of person to openly tell random people things like how he believes an army of pedophiles (including him) should pick a country and start murdering children until pedophilia is legalized. He will talk about eating the corpses of children he raped and murdered. He has no remorse or empathy for anything except dirtbags that are as evil as him like illegal immigrant murderers which he calls his heroes. He has even told his own mother he wants to kill children and she told him that he needs to kill himself. I didn't screenshot these posts of his because they were well before this thread was made and I didn't want the ramblings of a monstrous pedophile saved for no reason. If he keeps posting you all will see some serious shit and will know that this freak needs to die or he will 100% try to kill a child.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nikita is the type of person to openly tell random people things like how he believes an army of pedophiles (including him) should pick a country and start murdering children until pedophilia is legalized. He will talk about eating the corpses of children he raped and murdered. He has no remorse or empathy for anything except dirtbags that are as evil as him like illegal immigrant murderers which he calls his heroes. He has even told his own mother he wants to kill children and she told him that he needs to kill himself. I didn't screenshot these posts of his because they were well before this thread was made and I didn't want the ramblings of a monstrous pedophile saved for no reason. If he keeps posting you all will see some serious shit and will know that this freak needs to die or he will 100% try to kill a child.
Terry had a similar problem in that he had no filter, so he'd say whatever was on his crazed mind. What shocks me about Nikita is just how vile and depraved all of those thoughts are. He's schizophrenic, so obviously you'd expect him to be crazy, but I wasn't expecting this kind of sadism.

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net

I'm going to quote this post in entirety:

Nikita Sadkov said:
China
I dislike the Chinese totalitarian Nazi-like government, but the alt-Right racism towards common Chinese people, especially US citizens, is appalling. Since Donald Trump came to power, USA regime is no better than China. If China persecutes Uighur and Tibet people, then US persecutes Mexicans and Muslims. We need to discern Chinese people in general from their evil Commie-Nazi government. Chinese people are the victims there too.

Commies and Putin have long accused America with being "Fascist", but then Russians themselves organized and sponsored the coming of the Nazis to power in America. So Putinist memes like "Fashington" are suddenly true since 2016.

Unfortunately Nazi people cannot be argued with, because their racism is the symptom of the mental disorder called megalomania, which is a form of schizophrenia. Given that the only treatment for Nazism is death, since schizophrenia cannot be cured, and we don't have so many prison cells to keep all these insane and dangerous alt-right maniacs institutionalized for life. The peace on Earth wont happen until the last racist dies.

Also, daily reminder that Anton Myrzin is not a Kremlin bot. Myrzin proves his independence by barking at Bill Gates in unison with Russia Today: https://lj.rossia.org/users/paperdaemon/2419890.html

Paperdemon is a semi-famous Ukrainian cartoonist. Here's the picture that got Nikita riled up.

1588696979256.png

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net

Sadkov makes a very droll joke that nu-8chan's /pol/, /pnd/ could be interpreted as the abbreviation for психоневрологический диспансер (psychoneurological dispensary), a medical establishment in post-Soviet countries dedicated to psychiatric treatment of patients not requiring inhouse care.

Sir Joahim Browinson III

Talented man in UNIFORRRM!!!
kiwifarms.net
US, meanwhile, is the greatest country in the entire world and will conquer all of Creation, they will of course let Nicky, who loves their country and understands the importance of destroying all inferior non-American cultures become a citizen.
This is basically Russian "liberal" thinking for ya.
It's only my theory but I belive that his radical hatred for Russia is a product of distaste for the contry, which again was probablly taken from liberals or/and Ukranian nationalists, collided with sheer skitzo.

The reason I'm making this assumption is because he hits almost of all the checkboxes on the list of things common for the less sane part Russian opposition:
1. Suspecting everyone who has different opinion than him of being dang dirty troll on Kremlin's payroll
2. Suspecting the entire platforms of being on Kremlin's payroll
3. Dreaming of Ayn Randing out of contry to somewhere in the 1st world (because theese contries have stronger economics and thus objectively better in every aspect), where you can leech on stay on goverment welfare or at least make money by writing blogposts.
4. Hating low class Russians and thinking of them as drunk ugly scum and mindless sheeps for not supporting your supperior views. Basically everyone arround is a boomer and/or redneck.
5. Behaving like overall sociopath.

Inb4, you can send my +15 straight on the bank account.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: SIGSEGV

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net

Nikita is back on the chain gang. He has received an official answer from the Ukrainian government as to why he cannot be given refugee status. Obviously, he's not pleased.

The response boils down to: "you are not a persecuted political opponent, you're a petty vandal, zoo sadist and a schizo lol fuck off".

Based.

Attachments

• DACK decision.PDF
    4.6 MB · Views: 50

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Nikita is back on the chain gang. He has received an official answer from the Ukrainian government as to why he cannot be given refugee status. Obviously, he's not pleased.

The response boils down to: "you are not a persecuted political opponent, you're a petty vandal, zoo sadist and a schizo lol fuck off".

Based.
Can someone translate this? It's from the 2ch.hk thread.
1589305221382.png

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
Can someone translate this? It's from the 2ch.hk thread.
View attachment 1288454

It's a virgin vs Chad meme, obviously.

Ukrainian nationalist vs Political dissident "Zolotoy".

Ukrainian nationalist: virgin, beta. Momma's boy. The face of a degenerate. Toy sabre. The master of the laughable battle gopak. 60 kg gnome. Shat in his sharovary again.
Political dissident Zolotoy: Is proud to be alone against any system. Dumped his girlfriend because he's above biological needs. Programmer, writer, poet, genius. Can send locusts and swarms of bed bugs at his enemies. Kills for the laughs, long dead inside. A madman and a con wanted by law enforcement agencies.

LiarTranny

kiwifarms.net
Well, I guess Nikita is fucked. He has burned his bridges behind him and had his asylum denied.

Even if he crosses the border into EU, he'll put himself into more danger since EU's Dublin III rule states that deportation will be done to the first country of arrival. If he got a Ukrainian asylum at least he would be deported to Ukraine, but now if his EU asylum gets denied he'll be deported to russia, where he'll be raped by a bunch of niggos.

• Informative
Reactions: Uncanny Valley

Senior Lexmechanic

Upgraded with salt extractor
kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/zct9y - Is it possible to be White and not molest kids?
http://archive.vn/4bBp0 - Why Linux should be banned, like Nazism and Communism
http://archive.vn/3YQMO - Nikita being an asshole to retail workers
http://archive.vn/Mh6Xu - Trump Keeps Torturing Little Mexican Children

View attachment 1290244
One of the few cows I'm genuinely concerned will act on this sort of threat. Someone who tortures animals with no guilt will move on to killing people inevitably.

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
http://archive.md/IqzgK - Nikita sends a letter to the Secret Service of Ukraine, where he toys with an idea of taking a hostage in Ukraine, illegally crossing the border with the EU or changing the attribution on his collection of photos, where he captures shitty parts of Kyiv.

Nikita Sadkov a.k.a Zolotse said:
My legal resources to handle this outcome are unfortunately very limited. Given that I'm being left with little options and will be forced to consider desperate solutions. These can include crossing the border illegally to leave Ukraine, since I have no EU visa, and risking creating some international PR problems for you, or your border guards killing me. Or taking hostages in Ukraine and asking Ukraine less nicely to provide me a passage to another country. That will be even bigger PR disaster, especially if some hostage gets harmed. Nobody will win if a little Ukainian girl dies, used as a live shield, during your SWAT team assault.

After you declined me the refugee status, I have created a gallery criticizing your capital - Kyiv: https://www.flickr.com/photos/183169116@N03/
It was already disseminated by Kremlin bots. But as of now the license is still "All Rights Reserved". But if you still deny me the refugee status, I will change the license of these photos to "public domain", and upload to stock photo sites, like Pixabay, as a set of photos illustrating Kyiv. Then these photos will be spread by bloggers, who need a free photo of Kyiv. That will produce lasting damages to your country's PR. I.e. that is more damage, than if I had killed several your citizens, and the damage is harder to mitigate.
Screenshot_29.png

Last edited: