Skitzocow Nikita Vadimovich Sadkov / NashGold / Zolotse / sadk0v / snv1985 - Insane Russian-hating Russian, violent animal abuser, Zoe Quinn whightknight, plans to murder children

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
Were Nikita's messages actually in response to what Dennis was saying, or was this the equivalent of him plugging his ears and refusing to communicate with his brother just because the messages were in Russian?

They are in response to what he's saying. Denis appears to know English since he might be a Spanish (?) resident.

Denis's lines:

"That's right, only the grave will fix you".

xxxxx

"Yep, you just exude humanity to the point where people are repulsed by you or even want to kick your ass. You don't have a friend or a like-minded person...you're worse than a monkey, they are social species at least, while you are a lonely angry sociopath".

Therealhomor

kiwifarms.net
Not everyone has the patience to deal with a schizo.
Oh, believe me, I've dealt with shit like this first-hand in the real world, and I've seen people fucking explode. I always try to take the high ground on it but many people I know don't seem to have that ability. I get it, though. When people are fucking nuts its hard to remember there's still a human in there.

I'm just saying its important to step back and see the big picture.

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, believe me, I've dealt with shit like this first-hand in the real world, and I've seen people fucking explode. I always try to take the high ground on it but many people I know don't seem to have that ability. I get it, though. When people are fucking nuts its hard to remember there's still a human in there.

I'm just saying its important to step back and see the big picture.

Of course. Nikita is a malicious schizo too, that's why it's so hard to have any sympathy towards him.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_2020-07-28 https lj rossia org.png

Appears like he's DFEing on https://lj.rossia.org/users/sadkov (unless he got the banhammer but that's not what it sounds like, I'm not familiar with the platform to know either way)

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
After reading the OP, I am absolutely shocked by the fact something this hilariously glownigger exists as a naturally occurring schizoid. Are we SURE this isn’t performance art?

Too much unbridled insanity for "lolperformance".

Nailing your balls to the Red Square or painting a big dick on the bridges of St.Petersburg is performance art. Something tells me Nikita is not.

• Winner
Reactions: anameisaname

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
After reading the OP, I am absolutely shocked by the fact something this hilariously glownigger exists as a naturally occurring schizoid. Are we SURE this isn’t performance art?
The rooster incident, etc. are what you might call a horrible schizo's attempt at symbolic political protests art, but fundamentally it's just schizo.

NotSendingTheirBest

Doomp eet.
kiwifarms.net
The rooster incident, etc. are what you might call a horrible schizo's attempt at symbolic political protests art, but fundamentally it's just schizo.

Well, hamster too, while we're at it.

In Modern Russian, "hamster" is synonymous with "lemming" (as in, a sheep and an easily brainwashed person) and even carries a political meaning, because of Alexei Navalny's followers.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
It's already a PR disaster that they did not raid this wannabe child killing subhuman's dwelling the second they were alerted about him. Now he is even mailing them himself talking about killing children, will they continue to just let him walk around free? He needs to be chained up like Hannibal Lecter and wheeled away to spend the rest of his life in prison.
Ukraine has had massive debts ever since the civil war began and it has been slashing government budgets down to the marrow, including law enforcement and prisons. There's a netflix documentary where they visit Zhitomir prison and it's a fucking joke. Despite releasing pretty much everyone who isn't a serious felon, the prison suffers badly from lack of funding and staff.

I doubt he'll be arrested until he actually does something to a person, and it would be far more convenient to just deport his ass back to Russia than to lock him up.

Spooky Bones

🦴 🎺 🦴
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This message
As a citizen of Russia, I can tell you it is far better being inbred, than Russian. Inbreds are still human beings, but Russians are just uraloid mongols brandishing their epicanthuses and being too stupid to learn proper Latin alphabet. And the salary in Russia can be far less than $200/month. If Hitler was ever right about a single thing, that was surely about cleansing Russians completely. My only hope the upcoming nuclear war will solve this mistake of the Mother Nature, completely with Moscow, Stalingrad, Leningrad and Khabarovsk.
(sourced from Google cache) got Nikita banned from Medium. Interesting he still refers to Stalingrad and Leningrad, not Volgograd and St Petersburg. Plus, "mongols brandishing their epicanthuses" is hilarious.

Got pixel art rejected for being bad and traced, rambles about "petukh:"
Screenshot_2020-08-10 Pixel Joint Forum Piece Rejected because of messy pixel placement .png

source, archive

Screenshot_2020-08-10 r PixelArt - Pixeljoint has censored my Russia related art again (.png

Last edited: