Nikkia Hanson / Riley / Dumbthingswhitepplsay / Crackerhell / Gisei Nashi Ni - Crazy black supremacist racist trying to get into game development

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet Riley. Maybe you've heard of them. They have many different aliases including: Gisei Nashi Ni(LiveJournal), Dumbthingswhitepplsay(DTWPS), Crackerhell, Crackerthingssaltycrackerssay, Highvoodoopussypope, and Pokipon (Tumblr). Currently, they go by The-Original-DTWPS. Like Vade, Riley frequently changes their Tumblr URL to avoid criticism and break links that display their shitty behavior.

Riley's history is far too long and sordid for me to go into too much detail. Instead, I'll provide some useful links that document their abhorrent behavior over the years.
So who is Riley? Well, the first thing you need to know is that they hate white people. They really, really, really hate white people. Riley is the original militant black SJW. But the hatred doesn't stop there. Riley has expressed hatred for nearly every race under the sun; whites, Native people, Chinese people, East Asian people, Pakistani people, the Japanese... you know, let's just stop here and say they hate literally everyone. Including other black people, particularly African-Americans. You see, Riley isn't African-American. We have no idea what their real race is because they change it constantly to fit whatever agenda they want, but they seem to be at least party Caribbean. In fact, in their old LiveJournal, Riley expressed hatred for African-Americans because they're grouped together with them based on skin color.
zMIGn.png

Riley is also incredibly misogynistic, biphobic, and just bigoted and hateful in general. They're also a weeaboo, which is hilarious considering their love/hate relationship with Japan. Riley's also notorious for scamming people out of their money (their biggest scam, the Arkh Project, is explained below). Like many other SJWs, Riley has always been a bigoted piece of shit. It's just that, by aiming most of that vitriol at privileged groups and claiming that they're against "anti-blackness," Riley's been able to gather a following of people who either actually believe that Riley cares about them or are just as hateful as Riley is.

Another thing that's notable about Riley is their influence. Although they don't seem to be as powerful as they were several years ago, Riley has a certifiable army that will leap to their defense and viciously attack anyone who earns their ire. Did you think Vade's handmaidens were bad? They're nothing compared to the might of Riley's army. There have been accounts after accounts (documented in the links above) of Riley's army harassing and attacking people to the point where they delete their blogs. Although the bulk of the army relies on anon hate, turning the anonymous option off won't help when the army is on the attack because they're willing to make sockpuppets and even harass people using their main blogs. Once Riley's army gets fixed on someone, they won't stop attacking until that person deletes or Riley decides that another target is more important. The most significant member of Riley's army is so-treu, who probably warrants her own thread.

And last but certainly not least, Riley is the mastermind behind the ill-fated Arkh Project. The Arkh Project was supposed to be a video game starring and created entirely by "queer people of color," but it quickly became apparent that the best case scenario was that Riley and the "developers" had absolutely no fucking idea what they were doing. Worst case scenario? The entire thing was a massive scam. As of January 2015, the Arkh Project appears to have been completely abandoned and Riley has run off with the money. In fact, the official Arkh Project blog is only occasionally updated to signal boost other crowdfunding projects involving black people.
Bonus round: Screencaps

Given Riley's well-known history of scamming, this post is hysterical. Thankfully, people shut them down immediately.
OyVSTET.png

This was on the front page of Riley's blog for months. You could only access their blog by using the mobile trick (which is adding /mobile after the blog address). Apparently, calling people [insert racial slur here] and cunts while telling them to kill themselves is work that deserves to be funded! And you can totally make Riley's blog (which consists of nothing but near-incomprehensible rants that contain copious amounts of racism, sexism, and overall bigotry) into a book. It'll make Oprah's book club, I just know it.
VKfYbAS.jpg

Riley showcases their stunning sensitivity and insight:
OFI0Z.png

OH, IRONY BIRD, I HAVE HEARD YOUR MAJESTIC CALL
tumblr_meme7tSes01rmiroxo1_1280.png

And let's go over this one again, because it really warrants a second (and a third, and a fourth) look:

zMIGn.png

Last edited:

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
I remember Riley with the whole Arkh Project. I wish I could find her combat mechanic idea for the game because it's insanely frustrating if not autistic. Also her comic promoting it tries to be all "LOL WACKY ANIME" (despite her being heavily racist against Asians). There was a flare of support for the Arkh Project that died down in weeks when people realized how much of an insane edgelady she was.

She hates everybody that isn't her. A homeless teenage quadriplegic trans genderqueer Native American with Down's Syndrome would be on her shitlist if they didn't like her favorite food.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Riley is the sow whose teat Vade suckled from, basically. Everything Vade does, they learned from Riley or people who learned from Riley.

Also, The Arkh project was huge. It got tons of hype from not just Tumblr, but gaming press as well. Fucking Neil Gaiman reblogged a post on it, not knowing the truth.

Oh, Neil. If only you had known.

Cosmos

Soldier of Love and Bitching on the Internet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think she hates everybody that isn't her. A homeless teenage quadriplegic trans genderqueer Native American with Down's Syndrome would be on her shitlist if they didn't like her favorite food.

That's exactly right. "Riley hates everybody who isn't her" is the only sentence you really need to know. The only reason why she's a black militant is because of her skin color. If the personification of the White Male Patriarchy descended and offered her full privileges, she'd ditch every black person on the planet without a second thought.

Ultimate Grisby

The new face of nightmares
kiwifarms.net
Riley is the sow whose teat Vade suckled from, basically. Everything Vade does, they learned from Riley or people who learned from Riley.

Also, The Arkh project was huge. It got tons of hype from not just Tumblr, but gaming press as well. Fucking Neil Gaiman reblogged a post on it, not knowing the truth.

Oh, Neil. If only you had known.

A college friend of mine talked about it. It was a thing that was all over the internet. But for only a few weeks. It came and went away like yesterday's breakfast. It seemed like an interesting idea if you look at the paper-thin surface. But then once you scratch that, it's just a flood of shit rushing down your way.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A college friend of mine talked about it. It was a thing that was all over the internet. But for only a few weeks. It came and went away like yesterday's breakfast. It seemed like an interesting idea if you look at the paper-thin surface. But then once you scratch that, it's just a flood of shit rushing down your way.

I lived through it. It was hard to escape. It mostly started dying down once people started asking questions and overlays of traced artwork and the like started to make rounds.

The schadenfreude once it was revealed Riley was full of shit made it worth sticking around.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With Riley, it's all pretty subjective. You either laugh or cry (sometimes both).

The Arkh Project itself is pretty hilarious, though. I recommend reading the links I provided.

Yes, The Arkh Project is top kek, especially when you remember that for a few short weeks, people believed in it. They gave their money to a complete stranger who used all the right buzzwords to cater to their specific demographic.

It was an SJW honeypot.

Randall Fragg

Tran Ranch is under siege!
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know, I really can't hate Riley. Yes, she's a bigoted asshole.
But she drives all the other Tumblrina SJWs into insane "OMG triggered" rages.
And that is fucking hilarious.
I wonder if she realizes that she's done more to hurt her fellow SJWs than she's done to hurt Da White Patriarchy?

She's basically Col. Stinkmeaner's granddaughter.

Trombonista

Super Scription of Data
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Riley really done anything noteworthy in the last month? I remember her arguing with truscum around September or so on her sideblog soradiesinkh3, but nothing after that.

Meowthkip

We had fun, didn't we?
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has Riley really done anything noteworthy in the last month? I remember her arguing with truscum around September or so on her sideblog soradiesinkh3, but nothing after that.

I assume masturbating to the thought of enslaving people with lighter skin than them. Because they really seem to be into that.

Like, enough to make it the basis of the relationship of the two main characters of the Arkh Project. The central characters of the game have a master/slave relationship in which the dark-skinned "feminine-presenting" female character enslaves a Japanese bishonen type (who is also genderqueer and often drawn in a dress with great detail paid to his flat chest). This relationship is portrayed as "cute."

For the benefit of the less enlightened on Riley.

Also, looks like http://crackerhell.tumblr.com is password protected.

SpessCaptain

Salty Space Bitch
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I assume masturbating to the thought of enslaving people with lighter skin than them. Because they really seem to be into that.

Like, enough to make it the basis of the relationship of the two main characters of the Arkh Project. The central characters of the game have a master/slave relationship in which the dark-skinned "feminine-presenting" female character enslaves a Japanese bishonen type (who is also genderqueer and often drawn in a dress with great detail paid to his flat chest). This relationship is portrayed as "cute."

For the benefit of the less enlightened on Riley.

Also, looks like http://crackerhell.tumblr.com is password protected.

Thanks to reddit's automatic snapshot bot I got some of the most controversial pages that was linked to /r/tumblrinaction: http://archive.md/LJ1Ok and http://archive.md/EHZCm

Here are all the screenshots

Last edited:

lurkermouse

kiwifarms.net
I remember Riley with the whole Arkh Project. I wish I could find her combat mechanic idea for the game because it's insanely frustrating if not autistic. Also her comic promoting it tries to be all "LOL WACKY ANIME" (despite her being heavily racist against Asians). There was a flare of support for the Arkh Project that died down in weeks when people realized how much of an insane edgelady she was.

She hates everybody that isn't her. A homeless teenage quadriplegic trans genderqueer Native American with Down's Syndrome would be on her shitlist if they didn't like her favorite food.

Are you referring to the convoluted experience/reincarnation system in which the character is depowered as the game progresses? Or perhaps the 'metaphor about invisible disabilities' in the form of civilians blocking enemies?

Further information about non-existent gameplay here: http://thearkhproject.tumblr.com/tagged/gameplay
Overall it sounds plain unfun.

It seems that they were also involved in games/gaming studios that claimed to promote diversity but never produced anything concrete. This rabbit hole runs a little deep...

Last edited: