Nikocado Avocado / Nicholas Perry - Gay faggot who cries because he eats and eats because he cries.

Soynificent

Yeah..I miss you.
kiwifarms.net
I know im a bit late, but Critikal making 2 vids on Nikocado is one of the saddest things. Dude straight played into Nikocados hands with some disingenuous "I'm concerned for his health" bullshit. Just listening to Charlie take anything Nik says seriously shows me how truly stupid and full of shit Charlie actually is.

One of the biggest things I learned is to never ever try and level with a Lolcow because you only end up getting covered in their shit and looking worse for it. Charlie just blew up Niks channel more and by responding to Niks video he just played into Niks game even more.
It's not surprising really when you take into account that he's a normie. He doesn't get Nik's game so he's going to take this shit seriously. I don't know if Charlie was being insincere, but it doesn't matter anyway because policing someone's weight is gay. Lolcow's should be mocked not helped or reasoned with. Even if you are sincere they will call you a harasser and use you to elevate themselves.

idk, Seems like Nik's channel has returned to his pre-Charlie/disabled title levels viewcount wise.

Last edited:

Bart Roetert

i am an asshole
kiwifarms.net
A lot of people are banking on the idea that Nikocado will die from obesity-related diseases. I disagree. I think what's going to kill him is some nutjob out of moral indignance towards his food wastage. Definitely the case if he's collabbing with someone from Japan.
China just banned ''overeating'' and food waste in catering industry because of these influencers. I would love to see the same shit happening in the USA. Could you imagine Nikocado`s face? He would explode in anger. Oh god I would lobby for this law.

SaltyFanta

kiwifarms.net
It's not surprising really when you take into account that he's a normie. He doesn't get Nik's game so he's going to take this shit seriously.
It really surprises me how many people take Nik's act seriously. Not even dumb people, just normies who can't contemplate that someone could be intentionally acting like this for infamy.

2Pretentious

Mad Lass
kiwifarms.net
It really surprises me how many people take Nik's act seriously. Not even dumb people, just normies who can't contemplate that someone could be intentionally acting like this for infamy.
Well because most people have too much self respect that they wouldn't willingly debase themselves for money in such a blatant way. There is no dignity in what Nik is doing. No one is looking at him eating himself to death on camera to the horror and morbid fascination of thousands of viewers and thinking "Damn, I respect his hustle" or "I wish I had thought of that!". Another user said it best, he makes his bank selling you the tomatoes you rightfully want to throw at him because he has no sense of shame.

Ponzo

kiwifarms.net
Well because most people have too much self respect that they wouldn't willingly debase themselves for money in such a blatant way. There is no dignity in what Nik is doing. No one is looking at him eating himself to death on camera to the horror and morbid fascination of thousands of viewers and thinking "Damn, I respect his hustle" or "I wish I had thought of that!". Another user said it best, he makes his bank selling you the tomatoes you rightfully want to throw at him because he has no sense of shame.
I feel like a lot of it has to do with him being gay and having plenty of self esteem. He seems to enjoy showing off his body, even outside of his onlyfans and i bet if there was an option that would pay just as much, he would do it nude on youtube too.

343.png

Sskarm

kiwifarms.net
China just banned ''overeating'' and food waste in catering industry because of these influencers. I would love to see the same shit happening in the USA. Could you imagine Nikocado`s face? He would explode in anger. Oh god I would lobby for this law.
Literally impossible without massive outrage from the fat acceptance movement and also, they want you to consume as much shit as possible.

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
These people coming out of the woodworks due to moistcriticals video trying to get nick "help" need to go touch grass. Eating himself to death and acting like a retard is part of his million dollar hustle and he really isn't hurting anyone but himself. All these people like moist didn't even bother doing base line research on Nik before shitting out a reationary video. I guess the millions in views is worth it tho.

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
These people coming out of the woodworks due to moistcriticals video trying to get nick "help" need to go touch grass. Eating himself to death and acting like a retard is part of his million dollar hustle and he really isn't hurting anyone but himself.
It's more of just his fetish with his boyfriend and it makes them money. It's really a dumb take how these people who want to "help" Nikocado don't realize the obvious thing of it being a turn-on for him (the Heart Attack Grill stuff and the way he films himself makes it really obvious). These people are just playing into Nick's hands since he is much smarter than he acts on camera (especially since there are videos where he is very aware of nutritional information).

Jasper2K

kiwifarms.net
It's more of just his fetish with his boyfriend and it makes them money. It's really a dumb take how these people who want to "help" Nikocado don't realize the obvious thing of it being a turn-on for him (the Heart Attack Grill stuff and the way he films himself makes it really obvious). These people are just playing into Nick's hands since he is much smarter than he acts on camera (especially since there are videos where he is very aware of nutritional information).
I watched what I assume to be a cameo videowhere he says in a calm voice its all bullshit and he's just doing it to make money. He 100% knows what he's doing. All these people making reactionary videos trying to get him "help" or shitting on him are really doing it for the views ($$$$).

Doctor of Autism

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
I watched what I assume to be a cameo videowhere he says in a calm voice its all bullshit and he's just doing it to make money. He 100% knows what he's doing. All these people making reactionary videos trying to get him "help" or shitting on him are really doing it for the views ($$$$).
Yeah he's just doing it for money and his own kinks. Like this doesn't absolve him of cow status since he still makes an embarrassment of himself publicly.

The only good videos about him are ones that have a more mocking tone since rather than "oh we are so concerned for your health!!"